In a break with recent tradition, no military farewell is being planned for Trump, despite Trump's request for one

i wish i never served

The military should shoot trump execution style.

i wish i never served

Which is perfectly appropriate and reasonable given the fact Trump is breaking with the traditional transition of power:

“On his way out, he's not participating in any of the traditional hand-off rituals that incumbents typically do to welcome newly elected Presidents (like leaving a farewell letter of advice to the new president or having a one-on-one conversation with them).” ibid

He should order them to do it. It will seal his fate as the most miserable piece of shit to ever hold the office.
How soon we've forgotten about Obama.
You've never gotten over having a black President. And you never will.
You brought up pieces of shit fat lady.
Well, yes, your blob is a piece of shit. Obama is pure class. That he still haunts you to this day is especially delicious.

i wish i never served

CNN? Rawstory? FFS!

Draft-dodger Trump wants a military send-off to mark the ...
2 days ago · In one final insult to our nation’s armed forces, disgraced outgoing President Donald Trump wants a military send-off the morning of Inauguration Day before he leaves office. On Tuesday, Trump’s term in office will officially come to a merciful end after a …

Yes he did. Biden showed up and the ARMY said he had asthma..
Trump showed up and the military said bone spurs....

Forum List

Back