In a break with recent tradition, no military farewell is being planned for Trump, despite Trump's request for one

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i wish i never served

i wish i never served

Which presidents have had military parades and flyovers as a send off on inauguration day?

5ya1lpa.gif

i wish i never served

They are just pissed he did not start any new wars for them

He only had one job to do, just one, start another war and move on like all others before him.

i wish i never served

He only had one job to do, just one, start another war and move on like all others before him.
The military brass does not appreciate soldiers being used as a prop in a political stunt. They vetoed his grand military parade as well.

i wish i never served

The military brass does not appreciate soldiers being used as a prop in a political stunt. They vetoed his grand military parade as well.
They vetoed the commander in chief?

Interesting.

No wonder they refused to try and take over the world for Mr. Hitler that the press kept harping him to be.

i wish i never served

They vetoed the commander in chief?

Interesting.

No wonder they refused to try and take over the world for Mr. Hitler that the press kept harping him to be.
If Mr. Trump at any point thought a war would have helped him he would have tried to launch one. Don't fool yourself that he had some sort principled stand against war.

i wish i never served

CNN? Rawstory? FFS!

i wish i never served

Thank God..........

I gotta hand it to CNN

they are some of the biggest liars in the lying lib media

there is no evidence to support this story

i wish i never served

CNN? Rawstory? FFS!

Draft-dodger Trump wants a military send-off to mark the ...
2 days ago · In one final insult to our nation’s armed forces, disgraced outgoing President Donald Trump wants a military send-off the morning of Inauguration Day before he leaves office. On Tuesday, Trump’s term in office will officially come to a merciful end after a …

i wish i never served

Trump is planning an 'elaborate' send-off for himself ...
www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-is-planning...
1 day ago · Trump is planning an 'elaborate' send-off for himself before Biden's inauguration. He wants a red carpet, military band, and a 21-gun salute, reports say.

He incited an insurrection, with his lies. He ignored hundreds of thousands of American deaths on his watch...said the virus would just, disappear.... etc etc

Hope I never see this liar n chief again and if I do, it is behind bars, where all traitors and seditionists should be....He has debased this country, like no other...

Well...cant he order them to give him the send-off he wants? I know no self-made man or woman serving in uniform can salute this sack of shit without vomiting in their mouth just a little but he is still their boss until the 20th.

He should order them to do it. It will seal his fate as the most miserable piece of shit to ever hold the office.

He incited an insurrection, with his lies. He ignored hundreds of thousands of American deaths on his watch...said the virus would just, disappear.... etc etc

Hope I never see this liar n chief again and if I do, it is behind bars, where all traitors and seditionists should be....He has debased this country, like no other...

Trump's childhood was very twisted and perverted.. He's very damaged.

i wish i never served

CNN? Rawstory? FFS!

2 days ago · In one final insult to our nation’s armed forces, disgraced outgoing President Donald Trump wants a military send-off the morning of Inauguration Day before he leaves office. On Tuesday, Trump’s term in office will officially come to a merciful end after a …

i wish i never served

CNN? Rawstory? FFS!

Yes he did. Biden showed up and the ARMY said he had asthma..

i wish i never served

CNN? Rawstory? FFS!

Yes he did. Biden showed up and the ARMY said he had asthma..
Sure he did.

Forum List

Back