In 2020, God finally lost his patience with us and that's why all this bad stuff is happening

The most obvious feature of discussion of 'God' is that little thought or understanding has gone into it.

Atheists will laugh......of course......

But it does stand to reason
Atheists are part of the problem.

They haughtily declare that man doesn't need God, but everything we see proves the opposite.

Look at Russia and China, both atheist countries.

Would you want to live in either?
you just made a fatal error--talking about ''atheist''countries
--we've been over this before = the CHRISTIAN countries have committed/started the most:
killing
murder
rape
genocide
robbery
destruction
plunder
etc

My faith in God is confirmed when I see the Catholic Church fighting against abortion.

My faith in God is weakened when I see the Catholic Church having so many problems with pedophile priests within its ranks.

But I prefer the Catholic Church, even with its flaws, to the atheist governments who murdered millions in the name of creating a better society.
....see my previous post--the CHRISTIAN nations have committed the most murder/etc all over the world for $$$$$$$/etc

My faith in God is confirmed when I see the Catholic Church fighting against abortion.

My faith in God is weakened when I see the Catholic Church having so many problems with pedophile priests within its ranks.

But I prefer the Catholic Church, even with its flaws, to the atheist governments who murdered millions in the name of creating a better society.
here, in this link, this is just Spain--
there's still:
Belgium
Germany
England
America
Italy
and don't forget all the murders/TORTURE/rape of CHILDREN/etc by the Catholic Church itself

''''''When the Spanish first arrived in the Americas at the end of the 15th century, it’s estimated there were about 50 million people living in the New World. A few hundred years later, there were less than 2 million indigenous people left. Was this the world’s greatest genocide''''''

etc etc for England, Germany, Belgium,etc = many christian [ hahahah ] countries
...the US also

Of course there are many other church denominations to consider.

What could Texas have done to piss off God?
A bit too much pride abused to attack and insult other people parties or states, instead of more inclusive Christian faith in uplifting and supporting everyone to correct their faults to become better people with better relations.

Cruz attacked CA problems and we ended up in a similar boat. He admitted he couldnt defend past criticism of CA because we have our own problems too.

So we have to solve problems together and still push for independence, not caving in to overreliance on federal govt but only temporary help while still empowering people toward self govt not overburdening federal govt with policies states and people need to manage democratically themselves locally.

We Americans have been rebelling against God since the sexual revolution in the 1960's.

That's when the birth control pill was invented, and after that, women decided they no longer needed to be moral and began to lead a promiscuous lifestyle of sex without meaning.

Abortion inevitably followed, because birth control doesn't always work, and after Roe v. Wade, our county began murdering babies by the millions.

Also, a nation that was once in Church every Sunday began to abandon prayer, and each generation became further and further from God and the Ten Commandments.

It had to follow from that that such things as mass shootings, drive-by shootings, serial killings, and all other manner of violence would escalate.

Sexual perversion has come out of dark hiding places and into the mainstream and now perversion is openly celebrated in our movies and TV shows while those who are moral are portrayed as villains.

2020 is simply the year that the spark of COVID lit fire to the whole rotting edifice of our rotten society and now that the fire has spread it may not be possible to stop it.
So is Biden God's vengeance on the United States?

We Americans have been rebelling against God since the sexual revolution in the 1960's.

That's when the birth control pill was invented, and after that, women decided they no longer needed to be moral and began to lead a promiscuous lifestyle of sex without meaning.

Abortion inevitably followed, because birth control doesn't always work, and after Roe v. Wade, our county began murdering babies by the millions.

Also, a nation that was once in Church every Sunday began to abandon prayer, and each generation became further and further from God and the Ten Commandments.

It had to follow from that that such things as mass shootings, drive-by shootings, serial killings, and all other manner of violence would escalate.

Sexual perversion has come out of dark hiding places and into the mainstream and now perversion is openly celebrated in our movies and TV shows while those who are moral are portrayed as villains.

2020 is simply the year that the spark of COVID lit fire to the whole rotting edifice of our rotten society and now that the fire has spread it may not be possible to stop it.
Every President has been a bible toting Christian. And they dropped bombs on all kinds of countries. GW even called the mistake in Iraq a "Crusade".
And btw, God made us like this.

God also created homosexuals.
No, God didn’t create homosexuals.
People chose to sexual deviance on their own.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
Like one lady poster here said:

"God owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology". What we are experiencing now is much MUCH worse and He needs to zap us again. Oh. Wait. He is. Good.

Sodom and Gomorrah is morality tale about affluent people who were not gracious to strangers and travelers. By the time of Abraham the cities of the plain were not even a distant memory.

I disagree that this is G-d losing his patients with us.

Have you read Revelations? When G-d gets serious, half the population of the Earth will die. That's roughly 4 Billion people at the current estimated population.

This was nothing. This wasn't even a wake up call.

When G-d wants to let us know he is displeased.... it won't be a cough and headache. Million of people will die. Millions on millions.

Revelation took place in the first century. It was the end of an age NOT the end of the world. The new Christians survived the tribulation because they left Jerusalem for Pella. You are confusing the Scofield heresy with the Bible.

Last edited:

Every President has been a bible toting Christian. And they dropped bombs on all kinds of countries. GW even called the mistake in Iraq a "Crusade".
And btw, God made us like this.

God also created homosexuals.
No, God didn’t create homosexuals.
People chose to sexual deviance on their own.
No, people are born gay. Like Jesus.

people are born gay.
Some are but most aren't.
Why would someone fake that? Never mind why, how could someone who is into chick say to himself, I'm going to do guys instead.

That makes NO sense at all.
The question was not about faking, you disingenuous twit. The question was were they BORN that way.
If they aren't born gay, then they'd have to be faking their gayness. Pretty simple really. And impossible.

Forum List

Back