In 2020, God finally lost his patience with us and that's why all this bad stuff is happening

My faith in God is confirmed when I see the Catholic Church fighting against abortion.

My faith in God is weakened when I see the Catholic Church having so many problems with pedophile priests within its ranks.

But I prefer the Catholic Church, even with its flaws, to the atheist governments who murdered millions in the name of creating a better society.

the rcc is satanic.

We Americans have been rebelling against God since the sexual revolution in the 1960's.

That's when the birth control pill was invented, and after that, women decided they no longer needed to be moral and began to lead a promiscuous lifestyle of sex without meaning.

Abortion inevitably followed, because birth control doesn't always work, and after Roe v. Wade, our county began murdering babies by the millions.

Also, a nation that was once in Church every Sunday began to abandon prayer, and each generation became further and further from God and the Ten Commandments.

It had to follow from that that such things as mass shootings, drive-by shootings, serial killings, and all other manner of violence would escalate.

Sexual perversion has come out of dark hiding places and into the mainstream and now perversion is openly celebrated in our movies and TV shows while those who are moral are portrayed as villains.

2020 is simply the year that the spark of COVID lit fire to the whole rotting edifice of our rotten society and now that the fire has spread it may not be possible to stop it.
I believe The Great Reset is the beginning of The Tribulation. I believe Trump was elected to delay the rise of Anti-Christ.

If a corrupt Joe Biden is thrust in to office ala 1933 - Hitler, then God has washed his hands of America and the End Times Prophecy Clock will be started up again.

The Time of The Gentiles will come to an end and The Time of Jacob's Trouble will begin.

the pretrib rapture is next, very soon.

We Americans have been rebelling against God since the sexual revolution in the 1960's.

That's when the birth control pill was invented, and after that, women decided they no longer needed to be moral and began to lead a promiscuous lifestyle of sex without meaning.

Abortion inevitably followed, because birth control doesn't always work, and after Roe v. Wade, our county began murdering babies by the millions.

Also, a nation that was once in Church every Sunday began to abandon prayer, and each generation became further and further from God and the Ten Commandments.

It had to follow from that that such things as mass shootings, drive-by shootings, serial killings, and all other manner of violence would escalate.

Sexual perversion has come out of dark hiding places and into the mainstream and now perversion is openly celebrated in our movies and TV shows while those who are moral are portrayed as villains.

2020 is simply the year that the spark of COVID lit fire to the whole rotting edifice of our rotten society and now that the fire has spread it may not be possible to stop it.

I hate to be contrary to a fellow Christian but, the U.S. was much more Christian a century ago, but nearly 700,000 Americans still died from the Spanish flu.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

So why is it mainly old people dying of covid? Are they all sexual deviants?

I believe The Great Reset is the beginning of The Tribulation. I believe Trump was elected to delay the rise of Anti-Christ.

If a corrupt Joe Biden is thrust in to office ala 1933 - Hitler, then God has washed his hands of America and the End Times Prophecy Clock will be started up again.

The Time of The Gentiles will come to an end and The Time of Jacob's Trouble will begin.

This way of believing is exactly why I am leaving from this branch of Christianity consisting of so many in the churches. They put their faith in the politically elected leader as one chosen by God, and they dismissed and disbelieved any information showing any of his lies, while he has been destructive to families, to people dependent on health care, and to the natural environments of this earth of God's creation, which God hates (Revolution 11:18), and when the next politically elected leader comes in place of him they dismiss him. God's choice who is put in place is overcome?? What would be different about a cult I should avoid? Really. I don't see what.

This way of believing is exactly why I am leaving from this branch of Christianity consisting of so many in the churches. They put their faith in the politically elected leader as one chosen by God, and they dismissed and disbelieved any information showing any of his lies, while he has been destructive to families, to people dependent on health care, and to the natural environments of this earth of God's creation, which God hates (Revolution 11:18), and when the next politically elected leader comes in place of him they dismiss him. God's choice who is put in place is overcome?? What would be different about a cult I should avoid? Really. I don't see what.

He hasn't been destructive to families or people on health care, or the environment.

This is why we don't want people like you, who believe and spout lies non-stop in the church. This is exactly why Trump was good for the Christian church. Better to have churches empty of all but real believers, than people who spout lies, and support evil.
You are just another example of that. You are not wanted in the Christian faith, as much as you yourself wish to leave the faith.

When you stop believing and promoting lies, and when you stop supporting the most evil people in our society, you are welcome to come back.

Atheists will laugh......of course......

But it does stand to reason
Atheists are part of the problem.

They haughtily declare that man doesn't need God, but everything we see proves the opposite.

Look at Russia and China, both atheist countries.

Would you want to live in either?

You are going to overlook the many wars Christians started, the plagues that killed a lot of people, the wholesale destruction of forest lands, the Crusades that killed a lot of people, holocaust and of course WW1 and WW2 and so on.

Religionists are hypocrites the entire time while they preach that their god is loving and forgiving, while MILLIONS died in the name of religion. :cuckoo:

I am better off being sane and rational, not going to play the god delusion game.

Atheists will laugh......of course......

But it does stand to reason

They haughtily declare that man doesn't need God, but everything we see proves the opposite.

You are going to overlook the many wars Christians started, the plagues that killed a lot of people, the wholesale destruction of forest lands, the Crusades that killed a lot of people, holocaust and of course WW1 and WW2 and so on.

Religionists are hypocrites the entire time while they preach that their god is loving and forgiving, while MILLIONS died in the name of religion. :cuckoo:

I am better off being sane and rational, not going to play the god delusion game.

So much better to not start a war that kills thousands, than mercilessly slaughtering upwards of 120 Million people in the name of atheism. Because slaughtering your own people, is so much better than slaughtering other people.

Um. No.

I wouldn't have wanted to live in them before they became "Atheist" countries.

Not that Russia ever was an atheist country.

Russia is 71% Russian Orthodox.

China is a bit more complicated, because one can be a Buddhist and a Daoist at the same time.

What about the rest of the world?

I firmly believe that all the natural disasters such as earthquakes, fires, floods, hurricanes and tornadoes are punishments from God. This is all due to the depravity and evil that you mentioned. And just today, the Pope accepted one of the worst sins. The Pope is a Godless man.

Read your Bible.

Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen who were killed when the tower ...
"You remember," goes on the Master, "the catastrophe of the fall of the tower in Siloam; the poor sufferers who were crushed there were not specially wicked men." The Lord used these occasions, we see, for something more than the great national lesson.

This is a pretty ignorant thread all around. Are you a Dominionist or a Dispensationist?

Every President has been a bible toting Christian. And they dropped bombs on all kinds of countries. GW even called the mistake in Iraq a "Crusade".
And btw, God made us like this.

Every President has been a bible toting Christian. And they dropped bombs on all kinds of countries. GW even called the mistake in Iraq a "Crusade".
And btw, God made us like this.

God also created homosexuals.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
As more and more young married couples decide that having kids is not one of their goals abortions will decline. I am against abortion. I do realize though that preventing conceptions is a key to eliminating it altogether. If a woman doesn't want kids as a nation we should applaud that. But then take the steps to block conception so that abortion is not an option.

Um. No.

I wouldn't have wanted to live in them before they became "Atheist" countries.

Not that Russia ever was an atheist country.

Russia is 71% Russian Orthodox.

China is a bit more complicated, because one can be a Buddhist and a Daoist at the same time.

I would rather live in Russia or China, today under a more free system, than Moaist or Soviet systems.

Russia was very atheist. I know people who were smuggling Bibles into Russia during that time. Don't even attempt to claim otherwise, when people were jailed for having Bibles.

As more and more young married couples decide that having kids is not one of their goals abortions will decline. I am against abortion. I do realize though that preventing conceptions is a key to eliminating it altogether. If a woman doesn't want kids as a nation we should applaud that. But then take the steps to block conception so that abortion is not an option.

Yeah, that is a very sad way of looking at the world.

I don't think so. G-d isn't even really ticked off yet. Covid was a nothing burger. At best it was a warning shot.

When G-d is really laying down the hammer on the US, we will know.

I would rather live in Russia or China, today under a more free system, than Moaist or Soviet systems.

Russia was very atheist. I know people who were smuggling Bibles into Russia during that time. Don't even attempt to claim otherwise, when people were jailed for having Bibles.

Hey, the 1950's called, they want their Bircher Propaganda and Joe McCarthy's corpse back.

I don't think so. G-d isn't even really ticked off yet. Covid was a nothing burger. At best it was a warning shot.

When G-d is really laying down the hammer on the US, we will know.

1613911362209.png

Forum List

Back