In 2020, God finally lost his patience with us and that's why all this bad stuff is happening

I don't think so. G-d isn't even really ticked off yet. Covid was a nothing burger. At best it was a warning shot.

When G-d is really laying down the hammer on the US, we will know.

View attachment 459945

Ok? Doesn't change what I said.

By the way, my parents happy. I'm fairly happy. My relatives are happy. I don't see any of them in fear of being happy.

Also, by the way....

People in society are actually not very happy. They seem fairly unhappy. Happy people don't usually fake hate crimes, and say they are going to burn down society.

ugly-hillary-supporter-screams-versus-babes-for-trump.jpg

Which one seems happy to you?

What could Texas have done to piss off God?

I don't know that they did anything. Why would you ask that? Not everything bad in this world, is because someone did something wrong.

Jesus himself said this. In John chapter 9 the apostles asked Jesus:

His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."

Nick Vujicic was born without arms or legs.

Bad things happen in this world. It's a sin cursed world. Does that mean G-d never sends divine punishment for evil? Yes of course he does. But that doesn't mean every bad thing is a divine punishment.

We Americans have been rebelling against God since the sexual revolution in the 1960's.

That's when the birth control pill was invented, and after that, women decided they no longer needed to be moral and began to lead a promiscuous lifestyle of sex without meaning.

Abortion inevitably followed, because birth control doesn't always work, and after Roe v. Wade, our county began murdering babies by the millions.

Also, a nation that was once in Church every Sunday began to abandon prayer, and each generation became further and further from God and the Ten Commandments.

It had to follow from that that such things as mass shootings, drive-by shootings, serial killings, and all other manner of violence would escalate.

Sexual perversion has come out of dark hiding places and into the mainstream and now perversion is openly celebrated in our movies and TV shows while those who are moral are portrayed as villains.

2020 is simply the year that the spark of COVID lit fire to the whole rotting edifice of our rotten society and now that the fire has spread it may not be possible to stop it.
I believe The Great Reset is the beginning of The Tribulation. I believe Trump was elected to delay the rise of Anti-Christ.

If a corrupt Joe Biden is thrust in to office ala 1933 - Hitler, then God has washed his hands of America and the End Times Prophecy Clock will be started up again.

The Time of The Gentiles will come to an end and The Time of Jacob's Trouble will begin.

the pretrib rapture is next, very soon.

Nope. There is no rapture in the Bible. The Thessalonians were worried because everyone expected Jesus to return within a generation as he'd promised. So, when some of their congregation or assembly began dying they were afraid they had missed out.

This was a message of comfort.

Thessalonians 4:16-17 where we read that “we who are alive and remain shall be caught up, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds.”

Nobody missed the Tribulation ..It was a horrible, horrible time.

What exactly bad is happening? A virus is killing people, sure. That’s bad. But look how half of America has come together to temporarily sacrifice convenience for the safety of all to keep the death numbers lower. It’s 50% of a miracle.

If a nation ignores God for a generation God may decide to ignore that nation for the next generation.

Ok? Doesn't change what I said.

By the way, my parents happy. I'm fairly happy. My relatives are happy. I don't see any of them in fear of being happy.

Really, then why do you guys spend so much time worried about what kind of sex other people are having? That sounds pretty unhappy to me.

People in society are actually not very happy. They seem fairly unhappy. Happy people don't usually fake hate crimes, and say they are going to burn down society.

Oh, I agree, the people who are being murdered by thug cops are pretty unhappy. They should be.

We Americans have been rebelling against God since the sexual revolution in the 1960's.

That's when the birth control pill was invented, and after that, women decided they no longer needed to be moral and began to lead a promiscuous lifestyle of sex without meaning.

Abortion inevitably followed, because birth control doesn't always work, and after Roe v. Wade, our county began murdering babies by the millions.

Also, a nation that was once in Church every Sunday began to abandon prayer, and each generation became further and further from God and the Ten Commandments.

It had to follow from that that such things as mass shootings, drive-by shootings, serial killings, and all other manner of violence would escalate.

Sexual perversion has come out of dark hiding places and into the mainstream and now perversion is openly celebrated in our movies and TV shows while those who are moral are portrayed as villains.

2020 is simply the year that the spark of COVID lit fire to the whole rotting edifice of our rotten society and now that the fire has spread it may not be possible to stop it.
Makes ya wonder don't it.
Sometimes we have to be careful about putting words in God's mouth though.

Atheists will laugh......of course......

But it does stand to reason
Atheists are part of the problem.

They haughtily declare that man doesn't need God, but everything we see proves the opposite.

Look at Russia and China, both atheist countries.

Would you want to live in either?
.....there is no god--plain and simple...no, they DON'T think about not needing god because there is no god
.....christians have murdered/tortured/etc other christians/etc
-I could go on and on with various issues

I disagree that this is G-d losing his patients with us.

Have you read Revelations? When G-d gets serious, half the population of the Earth will die. That's roughly 4 Billion people at the current estimated population.

This was nothing. This wasn't even a wake up call.

When G-d wants to let us know he is displeased.... it won't be a cough and headache. Million of people will die. Millions on millions.

Wow. Too much Scofield and Hal Lindsey.

The thought came to my mind too. But God didn't do Covid. That was all manmade. The climate changes and destructions though....I think those MIGHT be the finger of God showing His displeasure. Then again, a bear shits in the woods but not in its den...and we have been shitting all over this planet with filth, trash, ignoring Him or shunning Him so maybe..........

Please give me a time in history when people were NOT rebelling against God.

Blackrook

You can go back to the Old Testament.... and humankind was rebelling against God even then.

Atheists will laugh......of course......

But it does stand to reason
Atheists are part of the problem.

They haughtily declare that man doesn't need God, but everything we see proves the opposite.

Look at Russia and China, both atheist countries.

Would you want to live in either?
.....there is no god--plain and simple...no, they DON'T think about not needing god because there is no god
.....christians have murdered/tortured/etc other christians/etc
-I could go on and on with various issues
I don't believe that.

The thought came to my mind too. But God didn't do Covid. That was all manmade. The climate changes and destructions though....I think those MIGHT be the finger of God showing His displeasure. Then again, a bear shits in the woods but not in its den...and we have been shitting all over this planet with filth, trash, ignoring Him or shunning Him so maybe..........

Wow... So a naturally occuring virus is the fault of man, but climate change caused by burning millions of metric tons of carbon every year is God showing his anger at us?

there is no God, and we need to solve our own problems. You go off an Pray, the rest of us will do something useful.

So shouldn't covid attack sinners and other evildoers? Why attack mostly seniors?

Forum List

Back