In 1991 i bought gold around $500 an ounce.......

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
While i was over in Saudi Arabia, i went to the gold souks(store) and started purchasing 18K and 22K gold jewelry. The stores didnt sell it by craftsmanship but by the gram weight and you had to haggle over the prices for a good deal. Then when i got back around 1999 an ounce of gold was $900 an ounce, because of Slick Willies economic disaster. Then in 2012 when Obammy(the brown turd) had his QE forever running the ounce of gold topped $1,200 an ounce. Egad, how could it of gone up so much? Progressive policies always cause major inflation, just like today with Joe Biteme(the groper of women and children) an ounce of gold is $1,800 an ounce, and when the FED stops buying up the debt of the US, gold could reach $3,000 or $4,000 an ounce.

1626783720910.png

Yeah, I used to love it when people would say

"Awww man...gold is so cheap over in Saudi Arabia"

"So...cheaper than spot price?"

"What? What's that?"

FFS.

Gold is pretty but in the end, steel, brass, and little pieces of lead are worth more.

It's easy to get screwed buying "gold" jewelry. It's better to buy gold coins or certified bullion. Silver took a big jump from around $7 per oz in the 90's to around $25 today.

Been buying it since 1985, and never once regretted it. I've got silver, most of it in old coins though, so worth more than by weight alone.

Whatever gold you may have purchased has long ago been pawned to pay your lot rent.
So you just come on here and as typical of a progressive slave who is jealous, throw out insults at a whim.

I have probably over 100 ounces of gold, and well over 500 ounces of silver. When the dollar tanks, you can laugh your ass off, for i will be laughing at you...

It's easy to get screwed buying "gold" jewelry. It's better to buy gold coins or certified bullion. Silver took a big jump from around $7 per oz in the 90's to around $25 today.
Overseas, the gold "jewelry" is based on weight of the gold not the craftsmanship over here. Not many progressives are intelligent to know better which is why they are just happy to find that ring in the box of cracker jacks.

While in Saudi Arabia i happened upon an 18K puzzle ring. It was truely a work of art, and tricky in construction as only one way to put it back together again, if it came apart. Most people just tie a strip of gold around the band to keep it from separating, but i took the challenge and got quite good and putting back together again. I figured if i could put a F-15 fighter jet together, the ring cant be too hard..

took me 4 weeks to finally solve the puzzle though...

1626813417898.png

I have probably over 100 ounces of gold, and well over 500 ounces of silver. When the dollar tanks, you can laugh your ass off, for i will be laughing at you...
Good for you. I have more in the stock market, and with Trump out, I feel safe my returns will continue to average 10% a year.

Forum List

Back