Just bought another $20,000 of gold and silver. The way the progressives want to bankrupt America, this is the way to avoid the collapse. Also guns.

Do you get the 20% premium when you sell?
So you are here, trying to be a good troll? I am not selling and havent sold any since i purchased it in 1978. What do you think would happen if the dollar tanked in 3 years? Just asking...

Some idiots dont realize that this country is in the last good years, that the proverbial "shit is going to hit the fan", is just around the corner. You can prepare for the worst and pray for the better, or just sit there and troll...

Last edited:
So you are here, trying to be a good troll? I am not selling and havent sold any since i purchased it in 1978. What do you think would happen if the dollar tanked in 3 years? Just asking...

Some idiots dont realize that this country is in the last good years, that the proverbial "shit is going to hit the fan", is just around the corner. You can prepare for the worst and pray for the better, just sit there and troll...

I've never bought silver bullion. 20% premium seemed high.
Is it standard or did they see you coming?

Back in 2007 when on ounce of gold was around $1,200 an ounce, yeah i paid a premium for it, but today at $1,900 an ounce my premium is all paid for. But my strategy is to hold on to my metals, because when this country tanks, gold and silver will be the currency of choice again.

I have been buying gold and silver since 1976 when an ounce of gold was around $400 an ounce. Whenever a progressive gets into office, i buy more because they spend like, well, "progressives", and the dollar shrinks every time. In 2007 the ounce of gold was around $1,200 an ounce and today just over $1,900. In 5 years, unless President Trump and the Republicans get back in office, we might see $3,000 or more per ounce. Then the confiscation will begin, just like with FDR.

Order Summary

Item DescriptionQuantity
Price​
1 oz Gold Bar - Perth Mint (In Assay) (57159)9
$18,176.31​
5 oz Silver Bar - Secondary Market (10449)6
$919.80​

Subtotal:
$19,096.11​
Shipping & Insurance:
$0.00​
Taxes:
$0.00​
Coupon Discount:
$0.00​
Credit:
$0.00​

Order Total:

$19,096.11

Buy Ammo....its appreciating even faster.

I have been buying gold and silver since 1976 when an ounce of gold was around $400 an ounce. Whenever a progressive gets into office, i buy more because they spend like, well, "progressives", and the dollar shrinks every time. In 2007 the ounce of gold was around $1,200 an ounce and today just over $1,900. In 5 years, unless President Trump and the Republicans get back in office, we might see $3,000 or more per ounce. Then the confiscation will begin, just like with FDR.

Order Summary

Item DescriptionQuantity
Price​
1 oz Gold Bar - Perth Mint (In Assay) (57159)9
$18,176.31​
5 oz Silver Bar - Secondary Market (10449)6
$919.80​

Subtotal:
$19,096.11​
Shipping & Insurance:
$0.00​
Taxes:
$0.00​
Coupon Discount:
$0.00​
Credit:
$0.00​

Order Total:

$19,096.11

Since a child I have always invested in lead. Though your gold and silver are weighted in ounces lead in grans. we have yet to see eithers value since you can't take it with you but can have a real good time shooting it up..

Since a child I have always invested in lead. Though your gold and silver are weighted in ounces lead in grans. we have yet to see eithers value since you can't take it with you but can have a real good time shooting it up..
Very true you cant take it with you, but since the beginning of civilization, the value of gold and silver has been able to be passed on from one generation to the next. I have 3 kids, so i always purchase precious metals in threes....

Forum List

Back