San Frisco democrats are too stupid to understand the crime problem

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Go to 4:00 for an example of how clueless libs in california have become

Retailers have to lock up merchandise to prevent thieves from brazenly walking out of the store without paying

But this Gavin Newsome voter blames the “police state” instead of george soros democrat DA’s who refuse to lock criminals up

What a joke the Golden State has become

Retailers have to lock up merchandise to prevent thieves from brazenly walking out of the store without paying

But this Gavin Newsome voter blames the “police state” instead of george soros democrat DA’s who refuse to lock criminals up

It helps to explain once you understand that the people who run that shithole city WANT this. They LOVE it, and so do the people who vote for them. This is what they want.

dont be fooled,,
they perfectly understand what theyre doing and what effect its having,,

I remember the David Lee Roth renake of "California Girls" . I loved that video as a youngster. Is that California on the beach still in existence?

It helps to explain once you understand that the people who run that shithole city WANT this. They LOVE it, and so do the people who vote for them. This is what they want.
I tend to disagree with that

Yes they are otherwise intelligent people who could be as devious and sneaky as you suggest

But at the same time their chosen ideology renders them devoid of common sense

I tend to disagree with that

Yes they are otherwise intelligent people who could be as devious and sneaky as you suggest

But at the same time their chosen ideology renders them devoid of common sense
Because to malign
Or spotlight the actual causes would make them
racis

Forum List

Back