Important points about Police

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

1. Every cop that can retire, is looking to retire.

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

3. To get even the numbers they are, ever department is LOWERING STANDARDS.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

5. Any cuts in funding, the first thing cut is training.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,
..and there is not a problem of police brutality = BLM/blacks/Dems are turning cities into shitholes--just like Africa

I dare say, everyone "employed" by someone else is looking to retire ASAP.

Recruitment is cyclical - in EVERY industry- and make no mistake it is an industry- a "public" funded industry which *insures* the retirement funds through coercion some call theft (me included)

Cops don't "serve the public", they, like everyone else, serve themselves- but at everyone else's expense, i.e. Public Funding.

Any cop that doesn't know he is putting his life on the line when he puts on a badge and a uniform probably ain't every smart-

Most cops spend most of their time doing petty bullshit (traffic violations etc.)- very few *investigate* crime and none are trying to "prevent" it- they insure criminal activity- more laws, no matter how petty, equals more criminals- the prevention is a stroke of luck IF a crime is prevented- a cops job, in criminal matters is AFTER the fact/act- rarely "prior" to a criminal action.

Not all cops are bad.

Not all cops are good.

I remember when we were "attacked" by Muslims we questioned why the *good* Muslims didn't publicly denounce the *bad* Muslims- double standard much? American "exceptionalism" at work in front of it's God and everybody.

There are counter arguments for every argument from BOTH sides. Evil is evil it doesn't matter left, right or down the middle- arguing benefits the Empty Suit (and uniforms) not "we the stinky tourist"

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

You talked to every cop? You have been busy.

Obviously I am relaying what they told me about their co-workers.

BUT, by pretending to be retarded, you got to do a "zinger"!

Good for you.

Now, do you have anything to actually add to the discussion, or is pretending to be retarded all you bring to the table?

They never told you that. You are making the entire thing up.

You are a fucking asshole and a a troll. If you do not wish to discuss the op, then fuck off.

Discuss,
Time for the law of nature..

We can't do that. If you defend yourself, the dem's will have the police arrest you and then the same prosecutors that won't charge rioters, will put you in jail for defending yourself.

This is WORSE than the law of the jungle.

Cops did this to themselves....No one forced them to be bandits with badges....
They arent

thats a damn lie

Law enforcement confiscating money and property without evidence of a crime
Correction

that is the government through legislation directing law enforcement to confiscate money and property used by drug dealers

so go scream at congress first

Nope.......calling it "your job" doesn't make it right. People can get their money back after long fights in the court so it is NOT just some law that cops have no control over.

You can address what I actually said or not. I suspect you won't.
You are deflecting

your first excuse for hating the cops was racism

now you‘re shifting the attack to laws that you dont approve of

but cops dont make laws

You can address what I actually said or not. I suspect you won't.
You are deflecting

your first excuse for hating the cops was racism

now you‘re shifting the attack to laws that you dont approve of

but cops dont make laws

Nor are they enforcing laws when they illegally confiscate people's money.

It's really simple, don't vote for Democrats.

Democrats = pro crime and anti cop

Democrats want to do away with police and replace them with brown shirts. This is why they attack police every chance they get.

In reality, the cops the democrats riot on are the people protecting the rioters from Americans.

You talked to every cop? You have been busy.

Where have you been?
It's common knowledge that cops want out. They're sick of being told not to do their job.
They have actually told cops they cant wear riot gear because it inflames the rioters.

Forum List

Back