Important points about Police

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

1. Every cop that can retire, is looking to retire.

You talked to every cop? You have been busy.

Typical deflection from someone who will call the cops at the first hint of trouble after denigrating and demoralizing them then will have a meltdown when they can't get there fast enough.

You will eventually reap what you sow

I directly addressed what was said. I understand you believe hyperbole makes for good arguments but it does not.

You twisted what was said in order to show your snotty distain for the op.

I replied to exactly what was said.

You replied to what you wanted to read, not what was said...fricken idiot.

Every cop that can retire, is looking to retire.

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

Typical deflection from someone who will call the cops at the first hint of trouble after denigrating and demoralizing them then will have a meltdown when they can't get there fast enough.

I directly addressed what was said. I understand you believe hyperbole makes for good arguments but it does not.

And yet with Trump you believe lie after lie of things he didn't say. Now suddenly you're a fanatic about responding to every statement literally, even things that were clearly not meant literally.

Such as?

Like I said, you only saw what you wanted to see, in your reply you said:

Well technically, he did say every cop who can has contemplated retirement. I doubt there are many who haven't at least contemplated it.

As has always been the case. Everyone that can retire, contemplates it.

The thing is that she has no problem with Democrats lying about what Trump said. Trump never said the covid was a virus, never said he has no responsibility to combat the virus, never said Mexicans are racists, never said immigrants are animals, ... And pknopp who now claims to want to address posts totally literally never had any problem with those misquotes by the left. None at all. She's a joke of a human being to suddenly claim that after all the times she proved that isn't a standard to her at all

I'm a he but maybe you can quote my quotes on any of that?

You deflected

even liberals must understand sooner or later that the war on cops is a bad idea

so you offer gibberish as your argument

I didn't run with the hyperbole. Hyperbole never makes for a good argument.

Right. A completely made up statement. If you have a valid point you do not have to make things up.

You deflected

even liberals must understand sooner or later that the war on cops is a bad idea

Yet you created your own hyperbole and continue to run with it...fricken idiot(again)

Right. Probably true in all the inner cities. It's hard to believe that any of them haven't seriously considered it. Do you follow the news other than Rachel Maddow?

Well technically, he did say every cop who can has contemplated retirement. I doubt there are many who haven't at least contemplated it.

As has always been the case. Everyone that can retire, contemplates it.

The thing is that she has no problem with Democrats lying about what Trump said. Trump never said the covid was a virus, never said he has no responsibility to combat the virus, never said Mexicans are racists, never said immigrants are animals, ... And pknopp who now claims to want to address posts totally literally never had any problem with those misquotes by the left. None at all. She's a joke of a human being to suddenly claim that after all the times she proved that isn't a standard to her at all

I'm a he but maybe you can quote my quotes on any of that?

So now you're saying his "hyperbole" is true. You're just throwing bull in the air now

You deflected

Yet you created your own hyperbole and continue to run with it...fricken idiot(again)

What I said was a direct point to the statement.

Of course you do

your post about black peole being pulled over and murdered by the police just for having a flat nose was an example of your hyperbole

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

3. To get even the numbers they are, ever department is LOWERING STANDARDS.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

5. Any cuts in funding, the first thing cut is training.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,
1604153009840.png

Don't worry if Biden wins they'll be replaced as the Ministry Of Reconciliation is organized to have all Trump supporters confess their sins.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1604153009904.png
    1604153009904.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
Of course you do

your post about black peole being pulled over and murdered by the police just for having a flat nose was an example of your hyperbole

I said a person was pulled over for simply having a "wide set nose". He was. He was then killed because he was black and the cop freaked out while the guy was trying to do what he was told.

I said a person was pulled over for simply having a "wide set nose". He was. He was then killed because he was black and the cop freaked out while the guy was trying to do what he was told.
Sez you

You deflected

What I said was a direct point to the statement.

Great, keep your stupid on your side of the fence.

Can’t say that I would blame any police with half a moral compass wanting to get out of the job in some cities and states.
Why would anyone want to work in a toxic environment like what has been created. If you dare to defend yourself or another person you could end up with charges. Cutting budgets will mean less training and or less pay.
Those coming in will be more inclined to do the job simply for the money and the power with less training or care about the job. Making it worse.

Obviously I am relaying what they told me about their co-workers.

BUT, by pretending to be retarded, you got to do a "zinger"!

Good for you.

Now, do you have anything to actually add to the discussion, or is pretending to be retarded all you bring to the table?

Obviously I am relaying what they told me about their co-workers.

BUT, by pretending to be retarded, you got to do a "zinger"!

Good for you.

Now, do you have anything to actually add to the discussion, or is pretending to be retarded all you bring to the table?

They never told you that. You are making the entire thing up.

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

3. To get even the numbers they are, ever department is LOWERING STANDARDS.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

5. Any cuts in funding, the first thing cut is training.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,
Time for the law of nature..

Forum List

Back