Important points about Police

Cops did this to themselves....No one forced them to be bandits with badges....
They arent

thats a damn lie

Law enforcement confiscating money and property without evidence of a crime
Correction

that is the government through legislation directing law enforcement to confiscate money and property used by drug dealers

so go scream at congress first

Nope.......calling it "your job" doesn't make it right. People can get their money back after long fights in the court so it is NOT just some law that cops have no control over.
Hey asshole. Cops are given a set of laws to uphold. They are given rules. Sometimes there are bad apples. That happens everywhere in life and you can't fix human nature. Talk to your local congressman or representative. They are the ones making up bad law.

You deflect and point out things that don't add to the conversation just....well....cuz you're an asshole.

Why don't you actually discuss the real problems and put them on the lap of those responsible. Why not admit to yourself that you can understand why cops, who can retire, are seriously considering it.

You have become a complete hack and are now on the side of the idiots in life.

Good on you!

Everyone that can retire considers it. Its a complete non point.
So under the current conditions, you don't think there is any additional people contemplating retirement? Wow.

I disagree. It is a complete point. I don't even have to think more than one second that there are plenty of cops considering retirement because of current conditions. Not only that, statistics are showing retirement are WAY FUCKING UP.

Keep you head in the sand and your ass downwind.

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

1. Every cop that can retire, is looking to retire.

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

3. To get even the numbers they are, ever department is LOWERING STANDARDS.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

5. Any cuts in funding, the first thing cut is training.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,

NYC has seen a 411% increase in the number of cops retiring. Bad enough for the city to limit the number of retirement requests they will accept.

NYPD sees 'troubling' surge of retirement filings, official says

So much for this being something I made up.

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

You talked to every cop? You have been busy.

Typical deflection from someone who will call the cops at the first hint of trouble after denigrating and demoralizing them then will have a meltdown when they can't get there fast enough.

You will eventually reap what you sow

I directly addressed what was said. I understand you believe hyperbole makes for good arguments but it does not.

You twisted what was said in order to show your snotty distain for the op.

While avoiding actually addressing any of the points of the op, because they show how damaging the actions of his side of the political divide have been to our nation, and he knows it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Where have you been?
It's common knowledge that cops want out. They're sick of being told not to do their job.
They have actually told cops they cant wear riot gear because it inflames the rioters.

He knows it. He is lying to try to avoid his side being blamed for the shit show we now see AND the way it will get worse, as per my op.

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,
Time for the law of nature..

We can't do that. If you defend yourself, the dem's will have the police arrest you and then the same prosecutors that won't charge rioters, will put you in jail for defending yourself.

This is WORSE than the law of the jungle.
You may do as you like, just don't get caught.

THe rioters film their attacks so that they can dox, or find and attack any victims that get away, or god forbid, if they lose a fight, turn the evidence over to their dem allies so the victims can be arrested, for defending themselves.

YOu know all of this. YOu support it. Hell, you're voting for it, aren't you?

Where have you been?
It's common knowledge that cops want out. They're sick of being told not to do their job.
They have actually told cops they cant wear riot gear because it inflames the rioters.

There are hundreds of thousands of cops. They all do not want the same thing.

According to my sources, the info I got was "all". I'm sure if you talk to ever single cop in the nation, you can find a few outliers, but my information is that the reaction to this by cops is universal. If you have information to the contrary, please present it.

Do you agree with my point that due to your side's actions, that the situation is going to get worse over the next few years?

Where have you been?

According to my sources, the info I got was "all". I'm sure if you talk to ever single cop in the nation, you can find a few outliers, but my information is that the reaction to this by cops is universal. If you have information to the contrary, please present it.

Do you agree with my point that due to your side's actions, that the situation is going to get worse over the next few years?

If we don't address the issues I hope it does.

Where have you been?

We are obviously gong to be "Addressing" the issue. And most of what we will be doing, in dem cities and states especially, will be making the issues worse, as I argued in my op.

1. After all, how does driving the older and more experienced cops from the job, not hurt?

2. After all, how does not having enough cops, not hurt?

3. After all, how does lowering the standards for recruitment, not hurt?

4. After all, how does horrible moral, not hurt?

5. After all, how does reduced budgets for training, not hurt?

Where have you been?

We are obviously gong to be "Addressing" the issue. And most of what we will be doing, in dem cities and states especially, will be making the issues worse, as I argued in my op.

1. After all, how does driving the older and more experienced cops from the job, not hurt?

You say not enough cops and I say not enough of the right kind of officers. You don't shoot someone for having a mental break down.

Where have you been?

You say not enough cops and I say not enough of the right kind of officers. You don't shoot someone for having a mental break down.

Lowering standards and getting rid of more experienced officers and overworking the ones that are left, is going to WORSEN the situation.

EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS MAKING ANY PROBLEMS WORSE.

Where have you been?

Which almost never happens. And when it does, they should be prosecuted.

Your support for rioting, looting and burning down our own cities for something that almost never happens and is a crime when it does is just your America hating support for the destruction of anyone who disagrees with you. You want to just criminalize opposition to the Democrat party at this point and you'll do and support anything to get it

Where have you been?

Lowering standards and getting rid of more experienced officers and overworking the ones that are left, is going to WORSEN the situation.

EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS MAKING ANY PROBLEMS WORSE.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

Our experienced police are retiring in droves and they can't find qualified recruits because who wants to work in the shit hole job Democrats are making it? And Democrats continue to not bat an eye.

It's like every other problem Democrats identify. Their solution is worse than what we have now. They are incredibly stupid people

Where have you been?

Your support for rioting, looting and burning down our own cities for something that almost never happens and is a crime when it does is just your America hating support for the destruction of anyone who disagrees with you. You want to just criminalize opposition to the Democrat party at this point and you'll do and support anything to get it

I'm not a Democrat. I didn't vote for Biden.

Where have you been?

You are a lefty and you are certainly part of the problem.

Where have you been?

I don't support an over authoritarian government. That used to be a conservative position.

Where have you been?

I don't support an over authoritarian government. That used to be a conservative position.

Cops being allowed to do their jobs, is not "authoritarian". Any reforms or abuses that your side wanted to address, you could have addressed decades ago, they are all your cities.

EVERYTHING you are doing now, is making it worse, not better. That is my point. Do you wish to address it, or are you just h here to make sure the points are NOT addressed?

Discuss,
Time for the law of nature..

We can't do that. If you defend yourself, the dem's will have the police arrest you and then the same prosecutors that won't charge rioters, will put you in jail for defending yourself.

This is WORSE than the law of the jungle.
You may do as you like, just don't get caught.

THe rioters film their attacks so that they can dox, or find and attack any victims that get away, or god forbid, if they lose a fight, turn the evidence over to their dem allies so the victims can be arrested, for defending themselves.

YOu know all of this. YOu support it. Hell, you're voting for it, aren't you?
It gets rather tiresome being around jerks like you that think in a purely binary sense...You have too much emotion invested in a stupid election that will change nothing for the masses but will continue to enrich the wealthy and the elite and you are their patsy, congrats...

Where have you been?

Cops being allowed to do their jobs, is not "authoritarian". Any reforms or abuses that your side wanted to address, you could have addressed decades ago, they are all your cities.

EVERYTHING you are doing now, is making it worse, not better. That is my point. Do you wish to address it, or are you just h here to make sure the points are NOT addressed?

You can't actually argue with what I say so you resort to arguing with your boogeymen.

Where have you been?

It just goes to show that the cops and rulers are one in the saame and the people are another.

Forum List

Back