Important points about Police

You can address what I actually said or not. I suspect you won't.
You are deflecting

your first excuse for hating the cops was racism

now you‘re shifting the attack to laws that you dont approve of

but cops dont make laws

Nor are they enforcing laws when they illegally confiscate people's money.
Two points, first how is illegal to confiscate the results of criminal activity when the legislature passes a bill saying its legal, the executive signs the bill into law and the courts review the law and confirm its constitutionality? Second, the cops don’t confiscate the property, the DA files a suit under the RICO act. If the cops are involved at all, it’s just to pick up things like cars or to evict the criminals. Blame the government, not the cops.

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

1. Every cop that can retire, is looking to retire.

2. Recruitment is way down. Every department is struggling or failing to meet goals.

3. To get even the numbers they are, ever department is LOWERING STANDARDS.

4. Moral is terrible. Pro-active policing is just not happening in any significant numbers.

5. Any cuts in funding, the first thing cut is training.

My conclusion: Any problems we have with police, or crime, are going to get worse, a lot worse, over the next few years.

This "War on Cops" has been a massive success for the Dems, at the cost of massive suffering for the nation and millions of people, including dozens if not hundreds dead and the cost is just getting started.

Discuss,
Time for the law of nature..

We can't do that. If you defend yourself, the dem's will have the police arrest you and then the same prosecutors that won't charge rioters, will put you in jail for defending yourself.

This is WORSE than the law of the jungle.
You may do as you like, just don't get caught.

So, been busy the last few days and in them I had the opportunity to talk to a couple of policemen. A few points.

You talked to every cop? You have been busy.

Where have you been?
It's common knowledge that cops want out. They're sick of being told not to do their job.
They have actually told cops they cant wear riot gear because it inflames the rioters.

There are hundreds of thousands of cops. They all do not want the same thing.

You can address what I actually said or not. I suspect you won't.
You are deflecting

your first excuse for hating the cops was racism

now you‘re shifting the attack to laws that you dont approve of

but cops dont make laws

Nor are they enforcing laws when they illegally confiscate people's money.
Two points, first how is illegal to confiscate the results of criminal activity when the legislature passes a bill saying its legal, the executive signs the bill into law and the courts review the law and confirm its constitutionality? Second, the cops don’t confiscate the property, the DA files a suit under the RICO act. If the cops are involved at all, it’s just to pick up things like cars or to evict the criminals. Blame the government, not the cops.

Discuss that if you want. Its not what I pointed out.

Where have you been?
It's common knowledge that cops want out. They're sick of being told not to do their job.
They have actually told cops they cant wear riot gear because it inflames the rioters.

Who said they did?
It's those who work in liberal shitholes that want out.

Where have you been?

Who said they did?

The OP stated "all".

Where have you been?

Who said they did?

The OP stated "all".

No,the cops said that he's just repeating it.

Cops did this to themselves....No one forced them to be bandits with badges....
They arent

thats a damn lie

Law enforcement confiscating money and property without evidence of a crime
Correction

that is the government through legislation directing law enforcement to confiscate money and property used by drug dealers

so go scream at congress first
Cops are not smart enough to know what is right and what is wrong no matter how the law is written? A law is automatically nullified if it is an unconstitutional law yet those entrusted with enforcing the law are violating the law.

Every police officer puts his life on the line every day, for the benefit of people he doesn't even know. This is the DEFINITION of heroism.

For cops who work in high-crime areas, mainly the neighborhoods of People of Color, this fact is doubly true. The measures that they take - sometimes extreme measures - are taken FOR THE BENEFIT of the law-abiding residents of those communities. Surely, the would rather be patrolling more peaceful, more prosperous neighborhoods, investigating incidents of petty vandalism.

The Left is evil. They promote chaos, lawlessness, and crime by promoting false narratives and encouraging those who reek destruction. They accomplish nothing. They produce nothing of value. They are morally bankrupt.
If you ever were screwed over or messed with by inept, incompetent, abusive, etc. cops the flavor kind of tastes different.

Cops are not smart enough to know what is right and what is wrong no matter how the law is written?
So if cops go rogue in ways you like thats ok?

libs should either convince the pols to change the law or stop dealing illegal drugs

Cops are not smart enough to know what is right and what is wrong no matter how the law is written?
So if cops go rogue in ways you like thats ok?

libs should either convince the pols to change the law or stop dealing illegal drugs
What ways do I like cops to go rogue? C'mon and for a change back up what you claim I never said..

They arent

thats a damn lie

Correction

that is the government through legislation directing law enforcement to confiscate money and property used by drug dealers

Nope.......calling it "your job" doesn't make it right. People can get their money back after long fights in the court so it is NOT just some law that cops have no control over.
Hey asshole. Cops are given a set of laws to uphold. They are given rules. Sometimes there are bad apples. That happens everywhere in life and you can't fix human nature. Talk to your local congressman or representative. They are the ones making up bad law.

You deflect and point out things that don't add to the conversation just....well....cuz you're an asshole.

Why don't you actually discuss the real problems and put them on the lap of those responsible. Why not admit to yourself that you can understand why cops, who can retire, are seriously considering it.

You have become a complete hack and are now on the side of the idiots in life.

Good on you!

Every police officer puts his life on the line every day, for the benefit of people he doesn't even know. This is the DEFINITION of heroism.

Stop with that tired old bullshit. Cops don't actually have an especially dangerous job...I'm more likely than a cop to die on the job.

Pretend you're a Liberal.
Look intensely into your toilet mirror and, without using your brain, repeat "Cops are evil".
By the time you're 99 and have dementia, you might actually believe what you're saying.

You are NOT this thick. Just not possible.

RICO is banditry under color of law, with the cops often sharing in the spoils. They are as guilty as the people herding Jews into boxcars.

For cops who work in high-crime areas, mainly the neighborhoods of People of Color, this fact is doubly true. The measures that they take - sometimes extreme measures - are taken FOR THE BENEFIT of the law-abiding residents of those communities. Surely, the would rather be patrolling more peaceful, more prosperous neighborhoods, investigating incidents of petty vandalism.

The Left is evil. They promote chaos, lawlessness, and crime by promoting false narratives and encouraging those who reek destruction. They accomplish nothing. They produce nothing of value. They are morally bankrupt.
If you ever were screwed over or messed with by inept, incompetent, abusive, etc. cops the flavor kind of tastes different.
Don't bother...he is a badge bunny.

They arent

thats a damn lie

Correction

Nope.......calling it "your job" doesn't make it right. People can get their money back after long fights in the court so it is NOT just some law that cops have no control over.
Hey asshole. Cops are given a set of laws to uphold. They are given rules. Sometimes there are bad apples. That happens everywhere in life and you can't fix human nature. Talk to your local congressman or representative. They are the ones making up bad law.

You deflect and point out things that don't add to the conversation just....well....cuz you're an asshole.

Why don't you actually discuss the real problems and put them on the lap of those responsible. Why not admit to yourself that you can understand why cops, who can retire, are seriously considering it.

You have become a complete hack and are now on the side of the idiots in life.

Good on you!

Everyone that can retire considers it. Its a complete non point.

Forum List

Back