‘Imploding’: Financial troubles. Lawsuits. Trailer park brawls. Has the alt-right peaked?

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Looks like the Alt/White..errr..right--has fallen on hard times:

‘Imploding’: Financial troubles. Lawsuits. Trailer park brawls. Has the alt-right peaked?

Some choice quotes:

Eight months after a white-nationalist rally in Charlottesville ended in the death of a counterprotester, the loose collection of disaffected young white men known as the alt-right is in disarray.

The problems have been mounting: lawsuits and arrests, fundraising difficulties, tepid recruitment, widespread infighting, fierce counterprotests, and banishment from social media platforms. Taken together, they’ve exhausted even some of the staunchest members.

“Things have become a lot harder, and we paid a price for what happened in Charlottesville. . . . The question is whether there is going to be a third act,” said Spencer, who coined the name of the movement, which rose to prominence during the 2016 presidential campaign; advocates a whites-only ethno-state; and has posted racist, anti-Semitic and misogynistic memes across the Internet.

Three percent of Americans surveyed this winter as part of a Washington Post-Kaiser Family Foundation poll said they supported the alt-right or white-nationalist movement.

The zenith of the alt-right — Charlottesville’s Unite the Right rally in August — also appears to have been the moment of its decline, according to hate-group experts and members of the alt-right, most of whom were predicting a surge in membership at the time.

The death of Heather Heyer, 32 — killed in Charlottesville when a young alt-right member allegedly plowed his car into her — and President Trump’s reluctance to disown white nationalism focused a degree of scrutiny on the movement that it hadn’t known until then.
People started being fired from their jobs. Families disowned their children. Fundraising websites dropped people associated with the alt-right, making it difficult to raise money. Reporters covered every misstep.

Chris Cantwell, a white-nationalist radio host featured in a Vice video about the march that was viewed by millions, wept in a video he posted to the Internet, proclaiming himself “terrified” after Charlottesville police issued a warrant for his arrest on charges of using tear gas in the protest. The Daily Stormer was dropped by its Web-hosting company.

Some members have given up on the movement entirely. “I got to go back to my normal life,” Connor Perrin, who drove all night from Austin to Charlottesville to protest what he saw as the oppression of white men in the United States, said in an interview late last year. “I’m focusing on working and being normal. . . . My mom is like: ‘Stop being alt-right. You’re going to get yourself in trouble.’ ” He later added, “We lost.”

3% eh? Looks like they're a bit over-represented here..LOL!

Some choice quotes:

Eight months after a white-nationalist rally in Charlottesville ended in the death of a counterprotester, the loose collection of disaffected young white men known as the alt-right is in disarray.

The problems have been mounting: lawsuits and arrests, fundraising difficulties, tepid recruitment, widespread infighting, fierce counterprotests, and banishment from social media platforms. Taken together, they’ve exhausted even some of the staunchest members.

“Things have become a lot harder, and we paid a price for what happened in Charlottesville. . . . The question is whether there is going to be a third act,” said Spencer, who coined the name of the movement, which rose to prominence during the 2016 presidential campaign; advocates a whites-only ethno-state; and has posted racist, anti-Semitic and misogynistic memes across the Internet.

Three percent of Americans surveyed this winter as part of a Washington Post-Kaiser Family Foundation poll said they supported the alt-right or white-nationalist movement.

The zenith of the alt-right — Charlottesville’s Unite the Right rally in August — also appears to have been the moment of its decline, according to hate-group experts and members of the alt-right, most of whom were predicting a surge in membership at the time.

The death of Heather Heyer, 32 — killed in Charlottesville when a young alt-right member allegedly plowed his car into her — and President Trump’s reluctance to disown white nationalism focused a degree of scrutiny on the movement that it hadn’t known until then.
People started being fired from their jobs. Families disowned their children. Fundraising websites dropped people associated with the alt-right, making it difficult to raise money. Reporters covered every misstep.

Chris Cantwell, a white-nationalist radio host featured in a Vice video about the march that was viewed by millions, wept in a video he posted to the Internet, proclaiming himself “terrified” after Charlottesville police issued a warrant for his arrest on charges of using tear gas in the protest. The Daily Stormer was dropped by its Web-hosting company.

Some members have given up on the movement entirely. “I got to go back to my normal life,” Connor Perrin, who drove all night from Austin to Charlottesville to protest what he saw as the oppression of white men in the United States, said in an interview late last year. “I’m focusing on working and being normal. . . . My mom is like: ‘Stop being alt-right. You’re going to get yourself in trouble.’ ” He later added, “We lost.”

Any video of the trailer park brawls?

K

Some choice quotes:

Keep dreaming. We have a President who is doing more for the causes we believe in than ever before! Our views are QUICKLY becoming mainstream and that's all we can ask for. You and the rest of the antiwhites want to pat yourselves on your back go ahead....its premature because we will never go away :) We will win or we will take this world down in flames with us. If you haven't noticed Europa and America are experiencing a WAVE of populist and nationalist political movements. Just out today MOST voters in Sweden say immigration is their number 1 issue. :)

K

Some choice quotes:

Keep dreaming. We have a President who is doing more for the causes we believe in than ever before! Our views are QUICKLY becoming mainstream and that's all we can ask for. You and the rest of the antiwhites want to pat yourselves on your back go ahead....its premature because we will never go away :) We will win or we will take this world down in flames with us. If you haven't noticed Europa and America are experiencing a WAVE of populist and nationalist political movements. Just out today MOST voters in Sweden say immigration is their number 1 issue. :)
I do agree with you...Trump is one of your ilk...and a fellow traveler--but you grossly overestimate your place in the world...every pond has its scum...

BTW..being concerned about immigration..is not being a racist.

You are eaten up with The Dumb Ass Disease. To The Rubber Room for you.

The whole fricking house of cards is crumbling around you and you are oblivious.

Please people for The Love of God don’t respond to these desperate irrational threads.

To the OP: you lost the last thread of respect I had for you. Off to never Never Land. Ignore Baby

Some choice quotes:

The last brawls I recall were Dem's burning and looting their own neighborhoods.

LMAO owning the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS is falling on hard times? :auiqs.jpg: These triggered libs are funny :laugh:
Hmmm...so you are saying that all Republicans are Alt/Right? BTW...not triggered and not a lib...and you're still a fool!

Lib please the right are inside your head messing with you. :itsok:
Uh..OK..idiot. I do note that you did not actually cogently respond..not that I expected it out of a factious fool such as yourself.

The Alt/right control nothing....they are a failed movement.

You are eaten up with The Dumb Ass Disease. To The Rubber Room for you.

The whole fricking house of cards is crumbling around you and you are oblivious.

Please people for The Love of God don’t respond to these desperate irrational threads.

To the OP: you lost the last thread of respect I had for you. Off to never Never Land. Ignore Baby
My house of cards..is doing quite well..thank you. If an idiot like you had any respect for me..I'd be ashamed and wonder just what I was doing wrong.

Well that and Hillary Clinton paying for hires thugs to rough up Trump Supporters.

Some choice quotes:

The last brawls I recall were Dem's burning and looting their own neighborhoods.

Well that and Hillary Clinton paying for hires thugs to rough up Trump Supporters.

Some choice quotes:

ahhh...Hillary..always the go-to in times of challenge, eh?

Some choice quotes:

Ahh..Hillary..always the go-to in times of challenge, eh?

I see I touched a nerve with this post....hit close to home did I?

LMAO owning the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS is falling on hard times? :auiqs.jpg: These triggered libs are funny :laugh:
Hmmm...so you are saying that all Republicans are Alt/Right? BTW...not triggered and not a lib...and you're still a fool!

Uh..OK..idiot. I do note that you did not actually cogently respond..not that I expected it out of a factious fool such as yourself.

^^^ more proof this one is a card carrying liberal who's struggling with election losses and rejection by the American people. Note the use of liberal elitist language in a desperate attempt to elevate itself and the seething hatred. That in spite of the American people's rejection of the left, handing control of the House, Senate, and White House to the GOP it persists in its irrational claims that somehow the left is popular again. Its sad really. :auiqs.jpg:

K

Some choice quotes:

I do agree with you...Trump is one of your ilk...and a fellow traveler--but you grossly overestimate your place in the world...every pond has its scum...

BTW..being concerned about immigration..is not being a racist.
Nah Trump is an American Nationalist he has hired more women,nonwhites,etc than any past President outside of Obama so he isn't a racist by any means but a LOT of our agenda is nationalism and populism so it intersects with his agenda. Oh I don't underestimate my place in the world as I said populism and nationalism is gaining HUGE ground around the globe it was inevitable with the past 50 years of cultural marxism and anti white racist policies people would eventually wake up and take their countries back.

^^^ more proof this one is a card carrying liberal who's struggling with election losses and rejection by the American people. Note the use of liberal elitist language in a desperate attempt to elevate itself and the seething hatred. That in spite of the American people's rejection of the left, handing control of the House, Senate, and White House to the GOP it persists in its irrational claims that somehow the left is popular again. Its sad really. :auiqs.jpg:
***scratches head*** What is 'liberal elitist language'? Is that even a thing?

Do liberals get cards? I have a library card...does that qualify? While my guy did lose the election...he was not Clinton. But..like many of your ilk...discourse is not really possible with you.. you just make it up as you go along..I wonder..is that really satisfying? It wouldn't be to me, I gotta say.

But have you opened the door and looked around lately? The country is very tired of your kind. I'm a life-long Republican..until two years ago. The fact the you feel the need to brand me a liberal...speaks volumes..to those who have a discerning ear.

I don't hate your kind..in the end..I fear the damage you may cause in your death throes..and I pity you for the twisted inner landscape you must confront..when you close your eyes.

You think this is a left/right thing..and you demonize your enemy--never noticing..that your real enemy...is well on the way to winning. We, the middle, will defeat you--and you don't even see it coming.

The social outcasts that the crazy left claims to be the "alt-right" are actually the freaking normal left. The crazy left used to claim that skinheads were part of the "alt-right" but we have a skinhead bisexual babe recruited by the angry anti-2nd Amendment left to be the spokesperson for the alleged anti-gun radical students. The so-called "alt-right" demonstrators were invited to Charlottesville by a democrat governor. It wasn't alt-right, and it wasn't alt-left, it was business as usual in the dirty tricks democrat and left wing media. Was it an alt-right mass shooter who opened fire on a republican baseball team last spring? How about the Vegas shooter?

Hate as a way of life is not sustainable. It’s exhausting. Hate destroys the hater, not the hated. This isn’t some airy fairy magical thinking. It’s physiological.

Living in a constant state of fear and paranoia breeds mistrust and anger. As the article points out, radical right wing groups have historically been plagued with in-fighting and chaos.

Americans will never accept neo-Nazis marching in the streets chanting racist slogans. The world fought a war to destroy their pestilence. While those who fought in WWII are mostly gone, their children, who grew up as Europe rebuilt, learning about the evil of Hitler and the Nazis are not. We vowed with Israel “Never again” and we meant it.

Nothing has changed in that regard. That’s why you assholes are losing your web hosts, getting banished from FaceBook, and other mainstream platforms, and being forced back under the rocks you crawled out from under.

Some choice quotes:

The most racist system in human history is just putting up a decent fight before it goes down for the count.

We are still moving up in the world and the destruction of Europe and the oppression of white South Africans will destroy the white guilt paradigm that has paralyzed our people for generations.

Hate as a way of life is not sustainable. It’s exhausting. Hate destroys the hater, not the hated. This isn’t some airy fairy magical thinking. It’s physiological.

Living in a constant state of fear and paranoia breeds mistrust and anger. As the article points out, radical right wing groups have historically been plagued with in-fighting and chaos.

Americans will never accept neo-Nazis marching in the streets chanting racist slogans. The world fought a war to destroy their pestilence. While those who fought in WWII are mostly gone, their children, who grew up as Europe rebuilt, learning about the evil of Hitler and the Nazis are not. We vowed with Israel “Never again” and we meant it.

Nothing has changed in that regard. That’s why you assholes are losing your web hosts, getting banished from FaceBook, and other mainstream platforms, and being forced back under the rocks you crawled out from under.
Hate is what is going to destroy you and all the anti-white demons.

We will become our own web hosts and build our own facebook, as well as terminate all sites that seek to oppress us.

Forum List

Back