Did your test results indicate bias and if so did this surprise you?

• My test indicated bias

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • My test did not indicate bias

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • This test is nothing but hokum

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
So this white dude moved to america from south africa. He was around 20 years old.
I was at a party and someone kept saying african american referring to black americans. He said, " i am already getting tired of hearing that crap. I am most likely the only african american any of you black guys have ever met"
They got pissed. He left. I laughed.
IM2
Bullshit. You cant be white and be an African american dummy. If anything he is a south African-american.
He was born and raised on africa. Being african doesnt mean you are black.
What a fucking selfish bigot

I like this test

Because with most tests you can beat or increase your score if you take it enough times.

Not so the IAT.

The key is - You must do it quickly.

The guy designed the test showed that he has a strong preference for whites. From what I've read about 80% of white Americans show a preference for whites. That is, it's easier for them to pair words like “love”, “peace” and “joy” with white faces and words like “terrible”, “evil” and “failure” with black faces
If he's white 90% prefer white, if he's black 99.999% prefer black.

So this white dude moved to america from south africa. He was around 20 years old.
I was at a party and someone kept saying african american referring to black americans. He said, " i am already getting tired of hearing that crap. I am most likely the only african american any of you black guys have ever met"
IM2

He was dutch not African.
Then im not american. I am a jewish, asian german irishman.
What a fool you are.

IM2
Bullshit. You cant be white and be an African american dummy. If anything he is a south African-american.
No dummy. Africa is not a country. Its a continent. Being African means youre Black.

IM2
No dummy. Africa is not a country. Its a continent. Being African means youre Black.
I didnt say it was a country asswipe.
You can be white and be african. Sorry. I know that makes your insecurities run wild but it is what it is :dunno:

IM2

Egyptians aren't black.

IM2
You can be white and be african. Sorry. I know that makes your insecurities run wild but it is what it is :dunno:
No you cant be white and be African. You sound like an idiot. You can only be whatever country you are from. Whites are not from Africa.

IM2

Egyptians aren't black.
Thats only because whites are trying to white wash Egypt.

IM2

Egyptians aren't black.

The actions of whites have nothing to do with it.
Egyptians aren't African. Same continent, not black.

IM2
No you cant be white and be African. You sound like an idiot. You can only be whatever country you are from. Whites are not from Africa.
He was born in africa. Thats where he is from. Who are you to take away his nationality"?

Egyptians aren't black.

So why is this Egyptian man considered white instead of Black? Answer. Because whites still want people to believe the ancient Egyptians were white.

mostafa-hefny.jpg

He was born in africa. Thats where he is from. Who are you to take away his nationality"?
Because Africa is not a nation. Its a continent.

Egyptians aren't black.

So why is this Egyptian man considered white instead of Black? Answer. Because whites still want people to believe the ancient Egyptians were white.

mostafa-hefny.jpg

Why is this Egyptian considered black?

Because Africa is not a nation. Its a continent.
No shit :rolleyes:

Egyptians aren't black.

mostafa-hefny.jpg

Not by the white boys in the US. Now answer my question.

Egyptians aren't black.

mostafa-hefny.jpg

Exactly, because he's not black, he's Egyptian.

mostafa-hefny.jpg

Thats not what he says.

Egyptian Immigrant Wants to be Reclassified as Black | TIME.com

"Since the 1980s, CBS reports, Henfy has been fighting to have the U.S. government reclassify him as black, which is how he’s always seen himself. “My classification as a white man takes away my black pride, my black heritage and my strong black identity,” Henfy told the Detroit News."

mostafa-hefny.jpg

Thats not what he says.

"Since the 1980s, CBS reports, Henfy has been fighting to have the U.S. government reclassify him as black, which is how he’s always seen himself. “My classification as a white man takes away my black pride, my black heritage and my strong black identity,” Henfy told the Detroit News."

Sure, he'd get some AA benefits. So what?

mostafa-hefny.jpg

Thats not what he says.

Sure, he'd get some AA benefits. So what?
So why did you claim that all Egyptians were white and then claim he wasnt Black.

Forum List

Back