Impeachment From Day 1

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“People say, ‘You changed your mind.’ I didn’t change my mind,” says Nancy Pelosi. This is true. Democrats have been impeaching President Trump since day one.

To impeach does not just mean our constitutional process to remove a president for high crimes and misdemeanors, or, in this case, Democrats kowtowing to a radical base to jam through proceedings before their case falls apart. To impeach also means “to cast doubt on."

And that is exactly what Democrats and their allies in the media have done since Nov. 9, 2016. Accepting the fact
they all got it so wrong would require painful self-reflection. It is much easier to divert, disparage, and discredit. Otherwise the American people would not learn their lesson. Millions of “deplorables” could get the wrong idea that the swamp is supposed to work for them"

'SSDD'

Dems Have Been Impeaching President Trump Since Day One | RealClearPolitics

I saw senator Ron Johnson rant and rave about the unfair coverage that the MSM gave to Trump since he was elected. He called the democrats and MSM out for fake news, he refused to play the game that Chuck Todd wanted. The democrat senator looked shell-shocked after Ron spewed the truth. The GOP senators know that Trump is not guilty of anything impeachable. The democrats know that Trump is there for 4-more years, and it burns them. Bernie is done, Biden is done, and Warren can't beat Trump, so 2020 can't come fast enough.
'Senator Johnson, please': GOP Senator refuses to answer questions over Ukraine

Look for Hillary to try to come back - she recently gave an interview in which she said she was the only one who could beat Trump.

This has been / is the greatest case of treason in this nation's history!

This has been / is the greatest case of treason in this nation's history!
What is treason? The deep state coup attempts? The misusing of intel agencies by Brennan and Clapper? The FBI under Comey and McCabe trying to undo a presidential election by giving Hillary a pass on her crimes, but setting up Trump using fake Russian intel to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump?
You need to list the culprits, I think that there are CASES of treason against the democrats, way more than one. How did Crowdstrike end up with the DNC server when the FBI should have investigated it? I'm having trouble listing all the crimes the democrats have done to Trump.

“People say, ‘You changed your mind.’ I didn’t change my mind,” says Nancy Pelosi. This is true. Democrats have been impeaching President Trump since day one.

To impeach does not just mean our constitutional process to remove a president for high crimes and misdemeanors, or, in this case, Democrats kowtowing to a radical base to jam through proceedings before their case falls apart. To impeach also means “to cast doubt on."

And that is exactly what Democrats and their allies in the media have done since Nov. 9, 2016. Accepting the fact
they all got it so wrong would require painful self-reflection. It is much easier to divert, disparage, and discredit. Otherwise the American people would not learn their lesson. Millions of “deplorables” could get the wrong idea that the swamp is supposed to work for them"

Uh, buddy. Richard Nixon won 49 states and 60% of the vote. And when it became clear he broke the law, he still had to go.

The people said no to Trump. Loudly. Twice. But our system leaves him there because our political process can't remove a madman easily unless he foolishly breaks the law, which now he has done.

Uh, buddy. Richard Nixon won 49 states and 60% of the vote. And when it became clear he broke the law, he still had to go.

The people said no to Trump. Loudly. Twice. But our system leaves him there because our political process can't remove a madman easily unless he foolishly breaks the law, which now he has done.
You said it - I didn't -- there was evidence of Nixon's crime. Now there is only evidence of Democrats' crime, conspiracy, Sedition, & treason.

Last edited:
You said it - I didn't -- there was evidence of Nixon's crime. Now there is only evidence of Democrats' crime, conspiracy, Sedition, & treason.

There's plenty of evidence of Trump's crime... and professionals in the State and Intelligence Communities coming forward on him.
In 3+ years the only evidence Democrats have is of their own crimes. Just ask Strzok, McCabe, & Comey - all recommended for indictment by the US IG for their crimes in their part of Obama's failed coup attempt!

:p

In 3+ years the only evidence Democrats have is of their own crimes. Just ask Strzok, McCabe, & Comey - all recommended for indictment by the US IG for their crimes in their part of Obama's failed coup attempt!

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.. so when are they going to jail?

Oh, wait. They aren't. Won't even be indicted... because it's said when a DC Jury does this to you.

upload_2019-10-7_5-57-23.jpeg

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.. so when are they going to jail?

Oh, wait. They aren't. Won't even be indicted... because it's said when a DC Jury does this to you.

View attachment 283305
Thank you for admitting it with this desperate attempt to distract & humor.

I accept your surrender!

Forum List

Back