RUDY GIULIANI DROPS A BOMB! Shames Elitist Hack Kurtz and Outs BIDEN CRIMES IN ROMANIA!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Rudy Giuliani: The witness I relied upon if you paid any attention to what I did last week is someone named Victor Shokin. That’s the affidavit I put out plus two others…

Those three all say that Joe Biden pressured the president to fire Shokin because Shokin had just come upon a laundered $3 million transaction to Hunter Biden. And he was told by the Serbian government that the United States government would not allow to give that information out. That’s the reason they say they were fired… That’s a lot stronger proof than any silly whistleblower nonsense about something that is not even a crime that we’re going into an international conniption over with a phony House investigation.

Why are we treated differently? Why? Why are Republicans treated differently? Because the system is unjust and because the press is in their pocket! And you should want to root them out!… The reason they don’t want me on is because they know something you don’t want me to report on. I’ve got it all. I’ve got it all! There’s a lot more to come out. We haven’t moved to Romania yet! Wait til we get to Romania!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Interesting...a Serbia connection.
Who dragged us into Serbia on a fake “Ethic Cleansing” charge?
Blow Job Bill Clinton

“Rudy is having fun and has the data.

No wonder the trolls here and around the world hate and deride him”

Right on!

Rudy Giuliani: The witness I relied upon if you paid any attention to what I did last week is someone named Victor Shokin.

That would be the corrupt Kremlin associated prosecutor that Biden helped get fired?

That guy?

Rudy the Ghoul better watch his ass. His scheme to take over a Ukrainian natural gas company has become public

Rudy Giuliani: The witness I relied upon if you paid any attention to what I did last week is someone named Victor Shokin. That’s the affidavit I put out plus two others…

Those three all say that Joe Biden pressured the president to fire Shokin because Shokin had just come upon a laundered $3 million transaction to Hunter Biden. And he was told by the Serbian government that the United States government would not allow to give that information out. That’s the reason they say they were fired… That’s a lot stronger proof than any silly whistleblower nonsense about something that is not even a crime that we’re going into an international conniption over with a phony House investigation.

Why are we treated differently? Why? Why are Republicans treated differently? Because the system is unjust and because the press is in their pocket! And you should want to root them out!… The reason they don’t want me on is because they know something you don’t want me to report on. I’ve got it all. I’ve got it all! There’s a lot more to come out. We haven’t moved to Romania yet! Wait til we get to Romania!

Blow Job Bill Clinton

Right on!

I won’t be happy till the Clintons, Obama’s and Biden’s are in prison where they deserve to be. All of them are corrupt pieces of shit and I hope they go down hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rudy Giuliani: The witness I relied upon if you paid any attention to what I did last week is someone named Victor Shokin.

That would be the corrupt Kremlin associated prosecutor that Biden helped get fired?

That guy?

Rudy the Ghoul better watch his ass. His scheme to take over a Ukrainian natural gas company has become public

Is that the Crooked one that bought Biden and his son.

Nope. Had nothing to do with either beyond the fact that Biden got him removed...for being corrupt

That guy?

Why yes it is from 2014....WAY BEFORE TRUMP!

That guy?

There are so many corrupt Ukrainians, Russians, Chinese, and Democrats, it’s hard to keep track.

No corrupt Republicans though huh?

What a load of crap

Jesus

Nope. Had nothing to do with either beyond the fact that Biden got him removed...for being corrupt

Yeah you keep telling yourself that as the proof. Ones out that he was fired because of Biden. Good try though. Plus the President can ask another country to investigate when 1.8 Billion is missing. You Demtards are done. The truth is coming out about all of the Democratic scum. Good luck trying to prove nothing and Pelosi is backpedaling as well. Her ass is under fire to. All you idiots are doing is making him more popular, so I should say thank you to the Demtards for being the scum they are.

I love it. The Domino’s are starting to fall on the Demtards. Karma is a bitch.

More!

Sources close to Romanian businessman Puiu Popoviciu told G4Media.ro that Hunter Biden was engaged in real estate businesses in Bucharest, and it is said that he tried lobbying for Popoviciu even before the former was convicted in 2017. . .At the end of May, Fox News, A republican stronghold, and until recently Donald Trump’s favorite news station, revealed that Hunter Biden worked in the past with the Romanian businessman Puiu Popoviciu, as an advisor. . .Popoviciu fled to London to avoid the execution of his sentence, but he was soon arrested and is now in custody fighting in court the extradition. Popoviciu hired former FBI chief Louis Freeh as his lawyer. President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said in the late May of 2019 that Hunter Biden’s collaboration with Gabriel Popoviciu was „a case that needs to be investigated. If it’s not investigated, then we do not have an equal justice system in this country (United States – no.).” But before making all these anti-Popoviciu statements, Giuliani played along with the lobbyists against the Romanian Justice System. In August 2018, Trump’s lawyer sent a letter to President Iohannis, against Romania’s National Anticorruption Directorate (DNA), alleging abuse. He later admitted that the letter was based on a report by former FBI chief Luis Freeh.:

EXCLUSIVE The Romanian extension of Ukrainegate, the scandal for which the Democrats want to impeach Trump. The connections between Hunter Biden, the son of the former US Vice President, with the fugitive Puiu Popoviciu

Blow Job Bill Clinton

Right on!

I won’t be happy till the Clintons, Obama’s and Biden’s are in prison where they deserve to be. All of them are corrupt pieces of shit and I hope they go down hard.

Looks like you are doomed to an unhappy life. At least you can remember the good times when you were a crooked cop.

Blow Job Bill Clinton

Right on!

Looks like you are doomed to an unhappy life. At least you can remember the good times when you were a crooked cop.

And you can remember blowing The Surrender Monkey!

Blow Job Bill Clinton

Right on!

Wrong as usual. The Democrats are toast. So you can remember that you were hated here by everyone and your just a pussy with no friends. Keep hiding They don’t bother with pussies like you, just a waste of time. Good try though. We are laughing at you as usual. Everyone is.

I was extremely happy when Pelosi regained her rightful position as Speaker of the House.

Blow Job Bill Clinton

Right on!

Wrong as usual. The Democrats are toast. So you can remember that you were hated here by everyone and your just a pussy with no friends. Keep hiding They don’t bother with pussies like you, just a waste of time. Good try though. We are laughing at you as usual. Everyone is.

Obviously, you have no idea how little I care about what the opinion of crazy right wingers might be.

Forum List

Back