Impeach George Santos

It is your side who claims to be tolerant of others. Are you or aren't you?
Bed wetting democrooks ooze with hatred. Their entire political philosophy is founded on hatred and envy. It's what animates them. It's what drives them. Their only motivation in life is to tear down other people they view as prosperous. They're the most miserable parasitic worms known to mankind.

RetiredSgt in post #2 is spot on correct. Impeach George Santos

So, unless any of his lies could yield an actual criminal conviction somehow, he really can’t be removed from office. There is no such thing as a “recall election” for Congresscritters, either.

In any event, it is unlikely he will ever be a voice for any change in the way America operates. He’s basically a ridiculous non-entity at this point.
the citizens in his district, who voted for the pathological liar, want him gone!

I wonder if the State has a RECALL available for them to use on a congressman?

McCarthy giving Santos committee assignments while kicking Salwell/Schiff off as a vendetta for Trump, for simply doing their jobs to impeach trump..... Is petty, childfulness,

while the biggest liar ever in congress, George Santos is rewarded by McCarthy with committee seats....

Your whole Party, including your leader McCarthy, are really screwed up! Imo.

the citizens in his district, who voted for the pathological liar, want him gone!

McCarthy giving Santos committee assignments while kicking Salwell/Schiff off as a vendetta for Trump, for simply doing their jobs to impeach trump..... Is petty, childfulness,

while the biggest liar ever in congress, George Santos is rewarded by McCarthy with committee seats....

McCarthy got rid of those treasonous snakes because they're threats to national security, liars, and sociopaths. Shifty has been proven a liar and scumbag beyond doubt whether you like it or not. Swallowed wants to nuke the half of the country that values the 2A, and Idiot Omar wants to redo the Holocaust. These lunatics don't belong free in public, let alone in government in any capacity at all.

McCarthy got rid of those treasonous snakes because they're threats to national security, liars, and sociopaths. Shifty has been proven a liar and scumbag beyond doubt whether you like it or not. Swallowed wants to nuke the half of the country that values the 2A, and Idiot Omar wants to redo the Holocaust. These lunatics don't belong free in public, let alone in government in any capacity at all.

:th_believecrap:

voting to impeach trump on made up charges was not doing their jobs, lying about the whistle blower was not doing his job either.

voting to impeach trump on made up charges was not doing their jobs, lying about the whistle blower was not doing his job either.
no one made up anything, the Article charges were valid in both impeachments....

Schiff never spoke to the whistle blower either....

no one made up anything, the Article charges were valid in both impeachments....

Schiff never spoke to the whistle blower either....
When you're determined to parrot such soft, steaming bullshit there's no point in discussing anything with you. There is no defense of Santos. I don't see anyone even denying that he is a lying douchebag, but the fact that you insist on denying what scumbags these democrook sociopaths are just proves you're being intellectually dishonest.

Those stool stuffers are criminal scum, pathological lying criminals regardless if you accept it or you don't. That's why no one cares if Santos remains, because he is still a fuckin boy scout compared to a fucking lunatic democrook.

When you're determined to parrot such soft, steaming bullshit there's no point in discussing anything with you. There is no defense of Santos. I don't see anyone even denying that he is a lying douchebag, but the fact that you insist on denying what scumbags these democrook sociopaths are just proves you're being intellectually dishonest.

Those stool stuffers are criminal scum, pathological lying criminals regardless if you accept it or you don't. That's why no one cares if Santos remains, because he is still a fuckin boy scout compared to a fucking lunatic democrook.
I think their constituents decided.... And both have been re-elected by them...quite a few times.

and the second impeachment had 57 senators voting to convict Trump, something like 8 or 9 Republican Senators in that vote, not just democrats....the rest of the Rs wanted to convict him as well, but believed since he was no longer in office, they didn't need to, or believed it was not valid to do such, at such a late time...after he was gone.

my point is, that way more than a majority of 51, found Trump guilty, so that proves the impeachment was not a farce....

And second point is something every one of you already know....but are trying to pretend no one is on to you and believe McCarthy and your lies.... No one does silly one, we know What is going on and so do you.

What McCarthy is doing to Schiff and Salwell as payback for being Trump impeachment managers...it is being done for vindictive, vengeful, reasons....all the other fluff and stuff reasons on the topic, is simply as described... fluff and stuff...

Last edited:
I think their constituents decided.... And both have been re-elected by them...quite a few times.

and the second impeachment had 57 senators voting to convict Trump, something like 8 or 9 Republican Senators in that vote, not just democrats....the rest of the Rs wanted to convict him as well, but believed since he was no longer in office, they didn't need to, or believed it was not valid to do such, at such a late time...after he was gone.

my point is, that way more than a majority of 51, found Trump guilty, so that proves the impeachment was not a farce....

And second point is something every one of you already know....but are trying to pretend no one is on to you and believe McCarthy and your lies.... No one does silly one, we know What is going on and so do you.

What McCarthy is doing to Schiff and Salwell as payback for being Trump impeachment managers...it is being done for vindictive, vengeful, reasons....all the other fluff and stuff reasons on the topic, is simply as described... fluff and stuff...
More agitprop and bullshit. I don't give a fruit fly's fuck how many republicrats hate Trump like you do. A bunch of those assholes enrich themselves through the climate change hoax and military waste just like democrook scum maintain 14% poverty to ensure their voters only have to "work" around election seasons.

The Trump impeachments were bullshit. The investigations were bullshit. Jan 6th is bullshit. The basement potato DID NOT GET 81MILLION LEGIT VOTES. You WANT TO BELIEVE the shit you parrot, and I'm done mocking your dogma.

I believe that the Republican House should impeach George Santos and totally throw him under the bus. That way they can show everyone that they are not going to show a bias. Then they are free to impeach Biden twice, Mayorkis, Pelosi, Garland, Schiff, Swalwell, Omar, and many others.
Since the fetid fraud Republicans were so eager to swear in cannot be impeached, casting him beneath a public transportation vehicle is your only viable option.

Perhaps, McCarthy & Co. should flatter their Great Pretender, and assure him that he is the antidote to Trump's sputtering attempt at recidivism in 2024, and that his festering in their midst would only impede his riding his soulmate's coattails to glory. (An obvious incentive for the Mar-a-Lago Lardass would be Kitara's mystifying campaign financing artistry as the fat cats that had bankrolled the Loser abandon him.)

The "Lies Я Us!" ticket!
Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 8.24.12 AM.png

Donny Trump & Kitara Ravache

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 8.20.26 AM.png

shitt for brains made claims he had talked to the whistle blower and also claimed he had personal info against Trump none of which was true.
She doesn't give a shit about truth when it comes to politics. She wants to believe in the agitprop bullshit and that democrooks aren't fuckin scumbags.

She believes that a few traitor republicrats gives democrook bullshit credibility.

Just like this classified document shit, or all of the other corruption allegations against the potato. She will pretend there is nothing legit there, but everything she is told about Trump is as GOSPEL TRUTH so long as it's negative, no matter how ridiculous or how it is disproven.

shitt for brains made claims he had talked to the whistle blower and also claimed he had personal info against Trump none of which was true.
Nope. Rs made claims Schiff set up the whistle blower, which was not true.

every word of the whistle blowers testimony, was proven to be true, and some...!!! :)

McCarthy has the power to remove them...fine and dandy, it's in the rules.

but please do not pretend why this is being done, which is for pure vengeance for the two men, being Trump impeachment managers, and the deal McCarthy made with the devil, and his minions in congress, holding up his speakership.

Just FYI, there is no such thing as a "recall" for federal office (President, Senator, or Representatives.

The only way a Representative's position ends is:
  • Death,
  • Resignation,
  • Not being reelected at the end of a term,
  • Being expelled by 2/3rd vote (in this case of the house).
WW

As I already said, NY has no recall provision.

And how do you know what the voters in his district want?

And if you think the GOP leadership is screwed up, I have to imagine you must be horrified at the leadershit of the Democrap Parody.

Nope. Rs made claims Schiff set up the whistle blower, which was not true.

every word of the whistle blowers testimony, was proven to be true, and some...!!! :)
schitt for brains made repeated statementts he had talked to the man and that he had personal info on Trump and his supposed crimes the press reported it over and over you lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back