Immigration....Who To Invite In?

Bigotry is all the right wing has.

We should have no illegals or illegal underclass with a naturalization clause. And, tourism if the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.
There are no illegal humans? That's what you are saying. But on introspection, what do you know about this? That sounds nice and stuff. But our Constitution says :Nobody is above the law. Not people that violate immigration law, not those that employ them, either. Hitler was as human as illegal alien from Chihuahua Mexico. But it doesn't let them off the hook or give them gravitas either way.

I'm glad that you are addressing the topic. Thank you.

The problem with federal immigration laws is that the Constitution does NOT give the feds any authority to pass such laws. That lies within the purview of the state.

If you think we're being invaded, that is not an "illegal" problem, that is a National Security issue requiring Trump to get a Declaration of War from Congress and use a military solution. Petition your congresscritters. A war would give you a better shot at what you're after.
I find that rather odd response , as the state I live in states (sure that applies across the board) gave sanctuary status to illegal aliens without valid and legal voter input prior, never asked us what we wanted. They never informed US THEY wanted Illegal alien labor. They forced the issue. We love immigrants. We don't like illegals or their exploiters. There is no illegal human? Semantics.

There are no semantics involved. The 14th Amendment guarantees to all persons, the right to liberty. Is a foreigner a person? Did anyone take a vote on YOUR liberty? Liberty does not require a popularity contest or a vote. Citizenship does.

If an unconstitutional law has no basis for existing it is not law - or so says the United States Supreme Court.

..... None of those cowards would face me in public.....

:lol:

Another internet tough guy!

PM me. I'm available in person. I can be very accommodating. ....

This here ain’t the Deeliverance datin’ site, Cleetus.

I told you before, no you cannot polish my knob. Go the Hell away and get into a real conversation. OR are my sources right? Are you the owner of this site? If you dodge the question, the rumors are self evident.

No means no, weirdo.

Didn't your mommy give you any attention? I realize girls aren't your type, but focus on Politicalchic. She needs someone to make her feel important.

:lol:

Another internet tough guy!

I told you before, no you cannot polish my knob. Go the Hell away and get into a real conversation. OR are my sources right? Are you the owner of this site? If you dodge the question, the rumors are self evident.

No means no, weirdo.
Mmm, I have to rethink Unokatre. The Weeaboo boy, He doesn't like bad grammar, he says that's BAD. But people that violate immigration law, he's defending till dooms day. Funny that, a white boy with a guilt complex a light year long in Cali...need I say more?

Unkotare says I'm a hick from the sticks, so bad grammar is not a problem. What IS a problem is that neither the Democrats or the Republicans support the "Rule of Law." And you bitch about chaos.

Donald Trump has NO authority on the border, enforcing domestic policies. If the state feels that foreigners are posing a "legal" problem, it is the governor you want to hold accountable. Trump is prohibited, by law, from getting involved with so - called "illegal aliens."

If the foreigners are posing a National Security threat, the proper avenue is to have Trump seek a Declaration of War and then use the might of the military to resolve the issue. So, what's your objection to that? If it don't work out, Trump loses the next election? No guts, no glory.

You are the most delusional idiot on this board. Are you resorting to personal attacks now because your position got that badly slaughtered before your millions of USM fans?

Getting poison ivy all over your ass for screwing someone in the weeds for a high school diploma is not exactly an Ivy League grad and being the valedictorian of a class of ONE was not that great of a feat.

It's a stupid bitch that rattles my cage and ask if I'm needy. You rattled my cage; I didn't fuck with you. Is there something you want now other than my attention? This mickey mouse conversation with your illiterate yet narcissistic ravings is boring me to death. You almost make danielpalos look intelligent. Now that is amazing! Few here can do that.

I'm not 'resorting to personal attacks,' I like kicking you when you're down.

Think of me as 'karma.'

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to vulgarity.....or is that the way your family brought you up?

So, P.T. Barnum sent a congratulatory note when you were born?

LMFAO. You're looking up at me. I got your number. You're so ugly you have to beat your feet to make them get in bed with you at night. So, you stay here, raising Hell just to see if someone will come along and validate your idiotic stupidity.

I'm living in your head rent free now.

I'm sure that when your kind make things so bad that the government does away with anonymous posting, they will know who you really are and we will see you on the evening news. They will arrest you for being a domestic terrorist and you can be some fat lady's b!+(h.

Now, that WILL be funny.

So nice of your to include your vocation in the avi.....'porter.'

We call them janitors. Having had the misfortune of reading your posts, it is clear how you came to that....career.

So you've found your niche in life...

You have to manufacture insults? You aren't any good at this. Like I said, when you get your ass kicked by a "janitor" that you even bother to acknowledge, you are hard pressed for any kind of credibility.

Let me get this straight: You are wasting your time with a janitor, trying to prove your mental superiority. Who are you trying to convince? Me or YOU?

I'm good enough to have put you in your place three times, now.

Your illiterate ravings only put YOU in YOUR place - a demonstration as to why you should sue your brains for non-support.

No means no, weirdo.
Mmm, I have to rethink Unokatre. The Weeaboo boy, He doesn't like bad grammar, he says that's BAD. But people that violate immigration law, he's defending till dooms day. Funny that, a white boy with a guilt complex a light year long in Cali...need I say more?

Unkotare says I'm a hick from the sticks, so bad grammar is not a problem. What IS a problem is that neither the Democrats or the Republicans support the "Rule of Law." And you bitch about chaos.

Donald Trump has NO authority on the border, enforcing domestic policies. If the state feels that foreigners are posing a "legal" problem, it is the governor you want to hold accountable. Trump is prohibited, by law, from getting involved with so - called "illegal aliens."

If the foreigners are posing a National Security threat, the proper avenue is to have Trump seek a Declaration of War and then use the might of the military to resolve the issue. So, what's your objection to that? If it don't work out, Trump loses the next election? No guts, no glory.
I like Mexicans just like I say, Italians Or any other group for that matter. Like our Italian or Jewish forefathers. Umm, they managed to immigrate legally and so on and so forth. They didn't get amnesty OR sanctuary either. What makes Mexicans so special then?

No means no, weirdo.

I see Mexicans taking jobs from Americans. But being that these are poor trash, its ok. Entire industries are now gone, but that's OK because they are trash. This is the entire vibe from Unakatre. Poor Americans camping in the streets, they are idiots with poor grammar. But we HAVE to help poor Mexican illegal immigrants,because of some bullshit or other, though. Says the rich white boy that lives in a gated never never land.

No means no, weirdo.

I like Mexicans just like I say, Italians Or any other group for that matter. Like our Italian or Jewish forefathers. Umm, they managed to immigrate legally and so on and so forth. They didn't get amnesty OR sanctuary either. What makes Mexicans so special then?

There is nothing special about them. It's just that since the immigration laws were passed, technology has changed. the population has doubled. The needs of business and industry have changed.

Instead of visas being used to regulate the flow of workers, the laws are being enforced in a manner of locking foreigners out in times when they are needed. We have added to the confusion by propping up the 14th Amendment which allowed all those born here whose parents are undocumented to become citizens. Now, at the end of the day, the United States Supreme Court will not uncitizen those people and the high Court will determine that separation of families based upon the violation of Improper Entry (a federal civil misdemeanor) is a violation of the 8th Amendment.

You need to put some time into focusing on that reality.

No means no, weirdo.

I see Mexicans taking jobs from Americans. But being that these are poor trash, its ok. Entire industries are now gone, but that's OK because they are trash. This is the entire vibe from Unakatre. Poor Americans camping in the streets, they are idiots with poor grammar. But we HAVE to help poor Mexican illegal immigrants,because of some bullshit or other, though. Says the rich white boy that lives in a gated never never land.

When I offer jobs, the door is open to Americans - our intent is to help those who are locked out of the job market to get a second chance. But, when the material shows up and the Americans don't show up for work, we are forced to run down to places where day laborers show up for gigs and hire them.

I stay pissed off because Americans WON'T apply for the gigs - that sometimes work into full time jobs. Work with me for two weeks and you will be swearing at the worthless ass whites in this part of the country that won't take a job. They choose to live in tents in the woods.

Lets go back to the early 80's. I know plenty of Europeans that emigrated legally. So I am not feeling the pain of illegal aliens from Mexico. Mexicans aren't better than anyone else. But they work cheap...and are so adorably exploitable... is that all they are about?

Lets go back to the early 80's. I know plenty of Europeans that emigrated legally. So I am not feeling the pain of illegal aliens from Mexico. Mexicans aren't better than anyone else. But they work cheap...and are so adorably exploitable... is that all they are about?

I pay more than anybody in my area compared to competitors. The Hispanics get the same money. Then again, I'm nonprofit.

Had Trump wanted to keep the foreigners out, instead of instant tax breaks on business he would have given tax breaks to corporations that:

1) Hire an all American staff

2) Taken people off welfare, unemployment and disability

3) Brought jobs back to the United States

4) Have a starting pay wage scale a percentage (TBD) greater than poverty level

Four major tax breaks with BIG tax savings

If corporations want to hire foreigners, they will get no automatic tax breaks.

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

But....what the heck.....they vote Democrat.

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.
During that time, the foreign-born in the prison population increased 251%.
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2010/ForeignBorn_IRP_Report_2009.pdf

Gee.....it's almost as if they were invited in......

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

There is an answer.....I'll get to it.
I would like to place an order for a Mexican female about 5 2 110 lbs in good health for house keeping and misc duties....Pay
$3.00 per hour. I will rent her out as needed. LOL This is what the Democrats want.

Until we get our freaking $20 trillion dollar debt under control I say we only let in millionaires.
I get the tongue-in-cheek, but the owner of the Mexican paper, the NYTimes, Carlos Slim, wouldn't be my first choice.
We have lots of home-grown Liberal millionaires already.
If NYT actually reported instead of trying to proselytize with the Vatican agenda they could be a credible source.

For instance this article about El Salvador gives some insight to why some people just want out of there. Killers on a Shoestring: Inside the Gangs of El Salvador

This word press article gives us a better clue about why females are not safe in these high crime South American areas. If a police officers wife isn't safe who is? Aiding Central America's "Women on the Run" - Worldpress.org
South American has nickle and dime extortionist along with the drug trafficking issues.
Now if we go back to prison gangs we can see some of the roots of the gang culture that has grown like weeds on American soil. Bleeding hearts would consider it too cruel to isolate anyone associated with a prison gang inside these prisons.
blood in blood out full movie - YouTube

And;

I was shocked to learn that we did not have enough stupid, poorly uneducated perverted people that we have to import the now.

Until we get our freaking $20 trillion dollar debt under control I say we only let in millionaires.
I get the tongue-in-cheek, but the owner of the Mexican paper, the NYTimes, Carlos Slim, wouldn't be my first choice.
We have lots of home-grown Liberal millionaires already.
If NYT actually reported instead of trying to proselytize with the Vatican agenda they could be a credible source.

For instance this article about El Salvador gives some insight to why some people just want out of there. Killers on a Shoestring: Inside the Gangs of El Salvador

This word press article gives us a better clue about why females are not safe in these high crime South American areas. If a police officers wife isn't safe who is? Aiding Central America's "Women on the Run" - Worldpress.org
South American has nickle and dime extortionist along with the drug trafficking issues.
Now if we go back to prison gangs we can see some of the roots of the gang culture that has grown like weeds on American soil. Bleeding hearts would consider it too cruel to isolate anyone associated with a prison gang inside these prisons.
blood in blood out full movie - YouTube

And;

I was shocked to learn that we did not have enough stupid, poorly uneducated perverted people that we have to import the now.
There is a lot of information out there in real event videos and documentaries if one takes the time to seek them out. Google and youtube has keep a lot of these things off and out of the limelight. It seems to me that Cons today are much crueler than ones I have met from the earlier years. Maybe its just that they are more of the vicious ones?

We should have no illegals or illegal underclass with a naturalization clause. And, tourism if the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.
There are no illegal humans? That's what you are saying. But on introspection, what do you know about this? That sounds nice and stuff. But our Constitution says :Nobody is above the law. Not people that violate immigration law, not those that employ them, either. Hitler was as human as illegal alien from Chihuahua Mexico. But it doesn't let them off the hook or give them gravitas either way.
There is no express Immigration clause for a reason. Our Founding Fathers expressed an establishment for Naturalization whenever the right wing has nothing but bigotry over anything well reasoned, for the common defense.

You need some new material. Are you so ignorant that you think that only the left has all the answers? You should try to explain your positions. Come up with some new words. Explain what in the Hell you are peddling.
why bother alleging to be credible, when incredible is the best the right wing can do?

Our welfare clause is General not limited in any way. We have a Commerce Clause. We should not be losing money on border policy if we are alleging to subscribe to Capitalism.

There is no such thing as credibility in the right wing, danielpalos.

In the left wing, credibility only means your commitment to socialism, communism and other failed philosophies.

BTW, please refer me to the Capitalism Clause in the Constitution. I forgot where that one is.
We have a Commerce Clause.

Think new material, dannyboy
Our Constitution is express not implied every time we need to quibble in more serious venues.

Why are you back.....I've already given you a remedial education in vocabulary and constitutional law!!!

How darn needy can you beeeeeeeee???????

There's no need to sugar coat it: I'm so far above you that even posting to me should leave you with oxygen deprivation.

OK...OK....my first language is not English, I'm an Ivy League grad, and one of us has the word valedictorian in their resume, and the other is you.

I'd like to give you a going-away present ... but you have to do your part.

You are the most delusional idiot on this board. Are you resorting to personal attacks now because your position got that badly slaughtered before your millions of USM fans?

Getting poison ivy all over your ass for screwing someone in the weeds for a high school diploma is not exactly an Ivy League grad and being the valedictorian of a class of ONE was not that great of a feat.

It's a stupid bitch that rattles my cage and ask if I'm needy. You rattled my cage; I didn't fuck with you. Is there something you want now other than my attention? This mickey mouse conversation with your illiterate yet narcissistic ravings is boring me to death. You almost make danielpalos look intelligent. Now that is amazing! Few here can do that.

I'm not 'resorting to personal attacks,' I like kicking you when you're down.

Think of me as 'karma.'

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to vulgarity.....or is that the way your family brought you up?

So, P.T. Barnum sent a congratulatory note when you were born?

LMFAO. You're looking up at me. I got your number. You're so ugly you have to beat your feet to make them get in bed with you at night. So, you stay here, raising Hell just to see if someone will come along and validate your idiotic stupidity.

I'm living in your head rent free now.

I'm sure that when your kind make things so bad that the government does away with anonymous posting, they will know who you really are and we will see you on the evening news. They will arrest you for being a domestic terrorist and you can be some fat lady's b!+(h.

Now, that WILL be funny.

So nice of your to include your vocation in the avi.....'porter.'

We call them janitors. Having had the misfortune of reading your posts, it is clear how you came to that....career.

So you've found your niche in life...

You have to manufacture insults? You aren't any good at this. Like I said, when you get your ass kicked by a "janitor" that you even bother to acknowledge, you are hard pressed for any kind of credibility.

Let me get this straight: You are wasting your time with a janitor, trying to prove your mental superiority. Who are you trying to convince? Me or YOU?
...i usually just volunteer to give women a full body massage with Happy ending, no questions asked.

I'm glad that you are addressing the topic. Thank you.

The problem with federal immigration laws is that the Constitution does NOT give the feds any authority to pass such laws. That lies within the purview of the state.

If you think we're being invaded, that is not an "illegal" problem, that is a National Security issue requiring Trump to get a Declaration of War from Congress and use a military solution. Petition your congresscritters. A war would give you a better shot at what you're after.
States have no basis to care whether someone is from out of State or from out of state since 1808.

Forum List

Back