Immigration officials say Pelosi attacker was in US illegally

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Washington CNN —
David DePape, the man accused of violently attacking Paul Pelosi last week, was in the United States illegally and may face deportation, the Department of Homeland Security said late Wednesday.
“U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged an immigration detainer on Canadian national David DePape with San Francisco County Jail, Nov. 1, following his Oct. 28 arrest,” the department said.

You. Don't. Say.
Well, so much for that narrative.
Democrats: If you took illegal immigration seriously, this might not not have happened.
Blame yourselves.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you-deserve-it-karma.gif

DePape is a fucking dreamer? Time to feature him as someone the libs are literally coddling.

Although this probably means he should be released ROR and charges reduced so he doesn't get deported over this.

Time for the Republicans to propose Paul's Law- to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. A law to make it a federal offense for Illegals to use hammers to beat on people or to pick them up in Homo Hangouts.

Is dePape MAGA?

The data

Registered GREEN
Illegal
Gay coke whore
Pals with gay CA state senator
Lives in gay BLM themed commune
Associates only with left wingers

They said he was MAGA

They lied

If I were the lawyer advising Mr. DePape, I'd tell him not be shy about either his Dreamer status or the idea that he was only in the Pelosi home because he wanted to make sweet love to Mr. Pelosi's butt hole.

That will really get him on the good side with the Bay Area jury pool that will be judging his guilt.

The one illegal they're concerned about out of 30 million, because his lover is Nanzi's husband.

I'll bet this fucker has a story, hmm? I'll bet it's a real "boy-meets-boy on Grindr" page turner.... full of fag shit.

Paul Pelosi is just another victim of xiden’s open border policies

Time for the Republicans to propose Paul's Law- to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. A law to make it a federal offense for Illegals to use hammers to beat on people or to pick them up in Homo Hangouts.

Or just cut to the chase and make illegals illegal.

Is dePape MAGA?

The data

Registered GREEN
Illegal
Gay coke whore
Pals with gay CA state senator
Lives in gay BLM themed commune
Associates only with left wingers

They said he was MAGA

They lied
How was he registered as any political party if he was illegal?

Oh that’s right, it’s Commiefornia.

How was he registered as any political party if he was illegal?

Oh that’s right, it’s Commiefornia.

And of course, as an illegal, he really loved trump on immigration...

UnderwearGate is blowing up...

Forum List

Back