Uncensored Twitter is having effects... like NBC removing video with new information about Paul Pelosi.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Yesterday the White House quickly deleted a video about how Biden is responsible for Social Security folks getting a raise after readers, and then Twitter flagged the claim with a bit of reality...

Today - literally 30 minutes ago.... NBC NEWS removes their video report on new information about Paul Pelosi's attack.
Why?
Because Twitter readers started piling up questions that NBC didn't want to talk about...

But the unfortunate thing (for them) is if someone shares the post - the video remains...

Watch the video... it is quite stunning.
So the police arrive, Pelosi doesn't say anything is wrong, actually walks back towards DePape, DePape says "everything is good".
Pelosi doesn't go towards the police, or exit the residence, he instead walks TOWARDS DePape??? WTF??
Why would anyone do that?

Hey hive mind... it is NBC Video. It's right there. Can't miss it.
WTF are you rambling about?
I'm not talking about the video, dupe. I'm talking about the story your trying to spin from it.
The man was deranged. The cops have already debunked your conspiracy theories.
Feel free to prattle on about whatever makes you happy though. :)

I'm not talking about the video, dupe. I'm talking about the story your trying to spin from it.
The man was deranged. The cops have already debunked your conspiracy theories.
Feel free to prattle on about whatever makes you happy though. :)
I offered no opinions. Not one. None. Nada.
I linked a video made by NBC, who deleted the video once Twitter readers started piling up about why on earth did Pelosi return to stand by DePape when police arrived. That is not an opinion.
Pelosi opening the door, and then walking to stand by DePape is in a court document. That is not my opinion.

Sorry to upset your hive mind.

The cops have already debunked your conspiracy theories.

You believe everything the police tell you? Then I assume you also believe Officer Derek Chauvin when he says that his holding Floyd in place did not lead to his death!

I bet you also believe cops never plant evidence or frame people to advance their careers nor bust people for drugs then keep it all for themselves!

B-O-R-E-D. Do all you cucks sing off the same song sheet?
No.. we link video and supply statements that is in court documents... not just "vote Republican and Democracy will end!!"
That is the current left song sheet. Repeated by the current President, and the last Democrat President. And the Majority Whip, and the Speaker of the House. They all have said it.
As has the entire left media repeatedly.

That is the Hive Mind.

Last edited:
I offered no opinions. Not one. None. Nada.
I linked a video made by NBC, who deleted the video once Twitter readers started piling up about why on earth did Pelosi return to stand by DePape when police arrived. That is not an opinion.
Pelosi opening the door, and then walking to stand by DePape is in a court document. That is not my opinion.

Sorry to upset your hive mind.
You need to see the video correctly!
Correctly would be seeing it the way he wishes it was or feels it should be.

The left bloviate much but never can back up a shred of anything they ever claim, just as with JackOfNoValue, MagicMurk, and Mack1958. All talk.
Not even “talk” ; just wishes. Reality drives them to safe spaces so they can’t abide by reality.

Not even “talk” ; just wishes. Reality drives them to safe spaces so they can’t abide by reality.

Isn't that really the problem with leftists? Emotional stunting, insecurities and vain idealism in not being able to cope with their environment drives them to safe places and insular living where they are protected from different views or anything which might shake or challenge their beliefs so much so that they become frightened and violent when forced.

Last edited:
You need to see the video correctly!
Correctly would be seeing it the way he wishes it was or feels it should be.
WTF are talking about?
Again - I offered no opinion. None. You don't like what the court documents say... so you want to talk about my opinion instead. Trouble is, I didn't offer one.

And then you go on about repetaing a script.
FFS dude... even your own side is saying we need to stop the liberal hive mind thinking!
Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Clyburn... then the entire left media - ALL WITHIN 8 HOURS - of each other say the same phrase!!
Coincedence?? Really??
Who is in control of the liberal hive mind anyway? Who? Because everyone is saying exactly the same phrase all at the same time. How is this happening? Who is telling them what to say?

Isn't that really the problem with leftists? Emotional stunting, insecurities and vain idealism in not being able to cope with their environment drives them to safe places and insular living when they are protected from different views or anything which might shake or challenge their beliefs so much so that they become frightened and violent when forced.
Beautifully summarized

WTF are talking about?
Again - I offered no opinion. None. You don't like what the court documents say... so you want to talk about my opinion instead. Trouble is, I didn't offer one.

And then you go on about repetaing a script.
FFS dude... even your own side is saying we need to stop the liberal hive mind thinking!
Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Clyburn... then the entire left media - ALL WITHIN 8 HOURS - of each other say the same phrase!!
Coincedence?? Really??
Who is in control of the liberal hive mind anyway? Who? Because everyone is saying exactly the same phrase all at the same time. How is this happening? Who is telling them what to say?
It’s not really any “telling” which would be fact based but rather their sensibilities get jolted when something comes their way that they feel they can’t accept and it cues emotion driven responses.

Forum List

Back