Let’s give Russia what they want.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Russia has taken a hard line regarding Ukraine. They have truly embraced the old Soviet policies. Victory or Death.

They want to die gloriously instead of lose in Ukraine. I say we give them what they want. Let them die gloriously. Launch all the Nukes and turn Russia into a smoking radioactive ruin.

If they are so determined to die. Let’s give them what they want.

Russia has taken a hard line regarding Ukraine. They have truly embraced the old Soviet policies. Victory or Death.

They want to die gloriously instead of lose in Ukraine. I say we give them what they want. Let them die gloriously. Launch all the Nukes and turn Russia into a smoking radioactive ruin.

Or, let them duke it out and, after the smoke clears, turn the entire region into a post-apocalyptic theme park

NukaTown-NukaWorld.jpg

Blowhard, you didn't dare nuke North Korea. You're like your boxers or MMA trash-talkers before the bout, all cocky and fierce until they're knocked out in the first round and come to their senses a minute later, both literally and figuratively.
The paper also says that you live in a world where people can deal with their own sexuality according to their own free will. What is your free will? Are you a pervert too? Where are the people who are not, for fuck's sake?

Last edited:
Blowhard, you didn't dare nuke North Korea. You're like your boxers or MMA trash-talkers before the bout, all cocky and fierce until they're knocked out in the first round and come to their senses a minute later, both literally and figuratively.
The paper says that you live in a world where people can deal with their own sexuality according to their own free will. What is your free will? Are you a pervert too? Where are the people who are not, for fuck's sake?

Turn to your superior Tovarich. Tell him to get word to Putin that we are dating him to launch nukes. I’ve said the same thing since this war began. Hit the button.

I’m fine with it. Frankly it is the best possible outcome. So launch the nukes.

Turn to your superior Tovarich. Tell him to get word to Putin that we are dating him to launch nukes. I’ve said the same thing since this war began. Hit the button.

I’m fine with it. Frankly it is the best possible outcome. So launch the nukes.
He will, if you are stupid enough to launch them, but he never said he'd be the one to push the button first. Somehow in the recent years you lost fear of MAD. Read what I said about your boxers, brain fart?

He will, if you are stupid enough to launch them, but he never said he'd be the one to push the button first. Somehow in the recent years you lost fear of MAD. Read what I said about your boxers, brain fart?

I did read it. Nothing I write here would alter your opinion. So I ignored it. Your approved opinion is irrelevant. It is why I told you to contact your supervisor. You are merely a peon. A peasant to the powerful in Moscow. Repeating the party line as your mission.

I’m not really concerned about Putin or his Nukes. If the bombs work I doubt the missiles will. Nothing else from Russia has worked well during the war.

It is Putin talking tough. Reminding the world he has Nukes and will use them every other day. If we don’t hear how Russia has Nukes today. We certainly will tomorrow. All they do is talk.

I’m a nobody from Georgia. Close enough to a Priority One target to be killed in the first few minutes of any nuclear exchange. I’m not afraid. Believe that or not. It doesn’t matter. You say I’m talking tough. What do you call it when the Kremlin does it over and over again?

Declare victory, and get out ........~S~
I’ll accept victory when Ukrainian forces are 100 kilometers inside Russia proper. Or when Putin begs for an end to hostilities. Until then. Give the Russians what they want. A national death.

I’ll accept victory when Ukrainian forces are 100 kilometers inside Russia proper. Or when Putin begs for an end to hostilities. Until then. Give the Russians what they want. A national death.
I don't see the US as having a dog in the fight Savannah

~S~

Nukes are a bad idea.

I did read it. Nothing I write here would alter your opinion. So I ignored it. Your approved opinion is irrelevant. It is why I told you to contact your supervisor. You are merely a peon. A peasant to the powerful in Moscow. Repeating the party line as your mission.

I’m not really concerned about Putin or his Nukes. If the bombs work I doubt the missiles will. Nothing else from Russia has worked well during the war.

It is Putin talking tough. Reminding the world he has Nukes and will use them every other day. If we don’t hear how Russia has Nukes today. We certainly will tomorrow. All they do is talk.

I’m a nobody from Georgia. Close enough to a Priority One target to be killed in the first few minutes of any nuclear exchange. I’m not afraid. Believe that or not. It doesn’t matter. You say I’m talking tough. What do you call it when the Kremlin does it over and over again?
How do you picture this, exactly? Me being a peon getting instructions from my tovarisch polkovnik? I take it there have to be money of sorts involved? Where can I get my money for crying out loud, I've been tirelessly toiling here for what, 5 years? And how does it happen that you lot are all freedom fighters expressing your free will, even a sexual one like you are for instance, and I'm not even allowed to express my regular one, sexual excluded?

How do you picture this, exactly? Me being a peon getting instructions from my tovarisch polkovnik? I take it there have to be money of sorts involved? Where can I get my money for crying out loud, I've been tirelessly toiling here for what, 5 years? And how does it happen that you lot are all freedom fighters expressing your free will, even a sexual one like you are for instance, and I'm not even allowed to express my regular one, sexual excluded?
Alex, are you saving 10% of your earnings after taxes? That might help you achieve your goals if you want to be well-off in your old age. It does take a long time, but you eventually get there. Best wishes.

Alex, are you saving 10% of your earnings after taxes? That might help you achieve your goals if you want to be well-off in your old age. It does take a long time, but you eventually get there. Best wishes.
So you have rudimentary sense of humor after all? Wow.

Wow! After reading that article it's obvious that Putin and his top advisors are all total lunatics. I get the feeling that they know that the war in Ukraine - and the one that they'd hoped to wage against the west are a total lost cause. It's just desperate people deluding themselves. They know their days are numbered.

I doubt that there are many Russians outside of Putin's immediately circle that would prefer death over defeat. It all sounds like that kind of talk that came from Hitler in 1945.

You warmongers are fucking disgusting.

Wow! After reading that article it's obvious that Putin and his top advisors are all total lunatics. I get the feeling that they know that the war in Ukraine - and the one that they'd hoped to wage against the west are a total lost cause. It's just desperate people deluding themselves. They know their days are numbered.

I doubt that there are many Russians outside of Putin's immediately circle that would prefer death over defeat. It all sounds like that kind of talk that came from Hitler in 1945.
So, she said that she has no intention “to live in the world where I’d be prohibited to put dresses on my daughters and to explain to my son that he is a boy” and this is the world of degenerates that you live in. What's apocalyptic about this? It's what a normal mother has ever wanted and must want in a normal society. The problem is you ceased to be a normal society and this natural thought of a real woman is alien to you now. What's Putin got to do with this? Biden maybe, but not Putin. Everything else was a friendly banter of people with the same views with absolutely no shutting down the general and his sheepishly noting anything. This Julia Davis clowness just got the agenda to dig something Russia related to shock an indiscriminate westerner, no matter how unrealistic that something might be and there you are, at least two SoBs who took the bait line and sinker.

Putin said 2 weeks ago he won't use nukes. You lose.
Meanwhile we continue to waste American treasure on Ukraine.
He's winning on that metric alone.

Forum List

Back