Immigration Bill A Secret No More

You musta heard the latest Biden faux pas.He was talking
to a crowd { reminiscing and mumbling } about the time after
his victory { In France ? } and he guaranteed Francois Mitterrand
as if sitting in front listening. " I was in south of England and I said
' Americas Back ' " Biden said." And Mitterrand from Germany,
I mean France,looked at me and said : " You know ,how long you back for. "
Biden's latest accounting.
Is that like claiming Nikki Haley was in charge of security at the Capitol on Jan 6?

Or that Trump beat OBAMA in 2016?

because youre a lying mother fucker that hates this cou ntry,,

now go back to sucking bidens cock and leave the adults to solve your fuck up,,

Looks like i blew up your narrative and you have to reboot. 2019 Trump had twice as many border crossings as Obama… why couldn’t Trump control it???

IMG_0834.jpeg

of course youre to afraid to post real current numbers,,
You said we don’t need legislation. Yet Trump, with the same legislation couldn’t stop the border crossings. Why would Biden be able to? What did Obama do better than Trump on the border?

I posted it. Feel free to post the text you are referencing like I did.
What you posted and highlighted were funding distributions.

Like I said, The Secretary, has almost total control of this process.

Then why were border crossings at a 2 decade high in 2019 under Trump?
Maybe because more people were crossing than before?
If Trump couldn’t shut down the borders using existing laws how can Biden?

§1103. Powers and duties of the Secretary, the Under Secretary, and the Attorney General​

(a) Secretary of Homeland Security​

(1) The Secretary of Homeland Security shall be charged with the administration and enforcement of this chapter and all other laws relating to the immigration and naturalization of aliens, except insofar as this chapter or such laws relate to the powers, functions, and duties conferred upon the President, Attorney General, the Secretary of State, the officers of the Department of State, or diplomatic or consular officers: Provided, however, That determination and ruling by the Attorney General with respect to all questions of law shall be controlling.

(5) He shall have the power and duty to control and guard the boundaries and borders of the United States against the illegal entry of aliens and shall, in his discretion, appoint for that purpose such number of employees of the Service as to him shall appear necessary and proper.

The bill has money in it to build detention facilities

No more catch and release… if this bill gets passed.
52,000 additional beds....once filled, it's see ya later time.
You lied when you said the border was wide open for three and an half years. Title 42 proves you were lying out your butt.
Ha ha ha......

Under Title 42, migrants were returned over the border and denied the right to seek asylum. U.S. officials turned away migrants more than 2.8 million times. Families and children traveling alone were exempt. But there were no real consequences when someone illegally crossed the border. May 12, 2023
So the border was still wide open.

The real numbers for Biden are about 10,000,000 illegals into the US, including about 30,000 Chinese and 30,000 Russians.

Trump had "encounters" but they were deported to Mexico not released into the US.

View attachment 898393
trump did that with dems and a few repubes fighting against him,, imagine if he had support from all of congress??

What you posted and highlighted were funding distributions.

Like I said, The Secretary, has almost total control of this process.

Maybe because more people were crossing than before?

§1103. Powers and duties of the Secretary, the Under Secretary, and the Attorney General​

(a) Secretary of Homeland Security​

(1) The Secretary of Homeland Security shall be charged with the administration and enforcement of this chapter and all other laws relating to the immigration and naturalization of aliens, except insofar as this chapter or such laws relate to the powers, functions, and duties conferred upon the President, Attorney General, the Secretary of State, the officers of the Department of State, or diplomatic or consular officers: Provided, however, That determination and ruling by the Attorney General with respect to all questions of law shall be controlling.

(5) He shall have the power and duty to control and guard the boundaries and borders of the United States against the illegal entry of aliens and shall, in his discretion, appoint for that purpose such number of employees of the Service as to him shall appear necessary and proper.

52,000 additional beds....once filled, it's see ya later time.

Ha ha ha......

Under Title 42, migrants were returned over the border and denied the right to seek asylum. U.S. officials turned away migrants more than 2.8 million times. Families and children traveling alone were exempt. But there were no real consequences when someone illegally crossed the border. May 12, 2023
So the border was still wide open.
Couple of things.
  • Why didnt Trump "shut" the border if it was just the will of enforcement? He had a two decade high in 2019 and it was his main campaign promise. Only covid slowed the crossings.
  • Only courts can grant an asylum claim and the funding I posted was to fund additional court capacity to catch up and keep current.
  • The secretary has broad power to follow the law. Granting asylum claims isnt his job or that of the executive branch at any level.
  • Title 42 is a bullshit order that is in place because the system sucks right now.

Couple of things.
  • Why didnt Trump "shut" the border if it was just the will of enforcement? He had a two decade high in 2019 and it was his main campaign promise. Only covid slowed the crossings.
  • Only courts can grant an asylum claim and the funding I posted was to fund additional court capacity to catch up and keep current.
  • The secretary has broad power to follow the law. Granting asylum claims isnt his job or that of the executive branch at any level.
  • Title 42 is a bullshit order that is in place because the system sucks right now.
altight already,, we will vote for trump,,

no reason to keep begging,,

The real numbers for Biden are about 10,000,000 illegals into the US, including about 30,000 Chinese and 30,000 Russians.

Trump had "encounters" but they were deported to Mexico not released into the US.

View attachment 898393
Obama is in blue... Trump in Red. Trump couldnt stop border crossings. Republicans couldnt and they had the house and senate for 2 full years. Only covid slowed Trump in 2020 but the crossing increase stated under Trump.

1707243435466.png

Obama is in blue... Trump in Red. Trump couldnt stop border crossings. Republicans couldnt and they had the house and senate for 2 full years. Only covid slowed Trump in 2020 but the crossing increase stated under Trump.

View attachment 898397
why do you keep leaving biden out of it??

are you that desp[erate we vote for trump you would hide his numbers??

why do you keep leaving biden out of it??

are you that desp[erate we vote for trump you would hide his numbers??
If Trump couldnt stop it with the existing rules.... why would Biden be able to? It's a simple question you cant answer.

You'll deflect saying Biden has more... sure... but its a straight line up from where it was headed under Trump. An explosion of crossing numbers happened under Trump with current laws. WHY?

If Trump couldnt stop it with the existing rules.... why would Biden be able to? It's a simple question you cant answer.

You'll deflect saying Biden has more... sure... but its a straight line up from where it was headed under Trump. An explosion of crossing numbers happened under Trump with current laws. WHY?
biden doesnt just have more he has 10 times more,,,

you leave out a lot when you talk about trump but thats OK because of you this time I will vote for him,,

biden doesnt just have more he has 10 times more,,,

you leave out a lot when you talk about trump but thats OK because of you this time I will vote for him,,
If Trump couldnt stop the rise in crossings with the existing rules, how can Biden?

Obama is in blue... Trump in Red. Trump couldn't stop border crossings. Republicans couldn't and they had the house and senate for 2 full years. Only covid slowed Trump in 2020 but the crossing increase stated under Trump.
What part of migrants "crossing" were sent back to Mexico don't you understand?

No one can stop the crossings, but Trump sent them back.

Biden's open borders let 10,000,000 into the US, Biden is a national security disaster.

Forum List

Back