Immigration Bill A Secret No More

Christ.

I feel like I’m arguing with my dog
why are you insulting your intellegence??

we already have laws on the books that would solve the problem if they were just enforced,, and as you said they are perfect,,

so why fuck it up with something that doesnt fix it??

I frankly don’t care and yes… I think they are wrong to do that.

The LAW as written gives them the right to claim asylum.

This law CHANGES that you imbecile
the law that was written says they cant pass other than legal points,,

AND YES WE KNOW YOU DONT CARE,,

thats the whole problem,,

the law that was written says they cant pass other than legal points,,

AND YES WE KNOW YOU DONT CARE,,

thats the whole problem,,
Title 8 doesn’t care how they got into the country.

They still have a right to claim asylum

That’s the fucking law as written NOW jackass

Title 8 doesn’t care how they got into the country.

They still have a right to claim asylum

That’s the fucking law as written NOW jackass
if they cross illegally that would make them criminals and not asylum material,,

more of a reason to make sure they dont make it here,,

razor wire works pretty good,, and the fence/wall works with just a little monitoring,,

why do you think these "ASYLUM SEEKERS" would pay drug cartels and risk death going through 100s of miles of desert instead of just taking a paved road up to the legal points for free??

Lesh

What’s left out is the fact that almost all asylum seekers will be detained and NOT released pending court hearings

If asylum claims reach that threshold … yes…the order is shut down

But the vast majority of those 5,000 per day will be denied out of hand because of the stricter rules regarding asylum claims and the remainder will also be detained pending court dates

What’s left out is the fact that almost all asylum seekers will be detained and NOT released pending court hearings

But the vast majority of those 5,000 per day will be denied out of hand because of the stricter rules regarding asylum claims and the remainder will also be detained pending court dates
They can only be detained for 90 days

After that biden if he’s still president will let them go

They can only be detained for 90 days

After that biden if he’s still president will let them go
They can be held up to 90days at which point they are returned to Mexico if they have not already been returned

so it doesnt solve the problem,, in fact ot sounds like it will make it worse,,

why are you so against my perfect idea that actually solves the problem??

it doesnt even require a bill,,
just enforce current laws,,

so it doesnt solve the problem,, in fact ot sounds like it will make it worse,,

why are you so against my perfect idea that actually solves the problem??

it doesnt even require a bill,,
just enforce current laws,,
Of course it does. It on no way makes it worse.

Your “perfect idea” is what?

Current law allows these people to claim asylum and get a court hearing

Of course it does. It on no way makes it worse.

Your “perfect idea” is what?

Current law allows these people to claim asylum and get a court hearing
it still creates chaos at the border,,

did you not read my entire comment??
I said what was,, in fact earlier you called it perfect,,

and it would eliminate chaos at the border and focus it at legal points of entry,,

it still creates chaos at the border,,

did you not read my entire comment??
I said what was,, in fact earlier you called it perfect,,

and it would eliminate chaos at the border and focus it at legal points of entry
If I remember correctly (correct me if I’m wrong) you said the solution was to stop all illegals from entering the country ever and that anything less was unacceptable

First off all that’s impossible.

If I remember correctly (correct me if I’m wrong) you said the solution was to stop all illegals from entering the country ever and that anything less was unacceptable

First off all that’s impossible.

please show where I said anything like that???

what I said is in the comment above and also in the one you claimed I wanted perfection,,

please show where I said anything like that???

what I said is in the comment above and also in the one you claimed I wanted perfection,,
like I said. Correct me if I’m wrong.

What do you think you said?

What was your perfect solution?

like I said. Correct me if I’m wrong.

What do you think you said?

What was your perfect solution?
go back and read the comment where you said I wanted perfection,,

or you could just go back to several of the last few comments I made where I said it,,

I have probably said it half a dozen times,,,

maybe its best you just go back to talking to dogs,, cause you suck at reading whats right in front of you,,

The Border is not going to be closed. What is happening in the USA is being done in all Western nations simultaneously by the Royal cabal ( their Deep State lackeys are really calling the shots). Nationhood is OVER, DEAD DONE ZILCH and mass migration is how they are doing it. In a few years. there will be no impediment to travel anywhere BUT THERE WILL NO LONGER EXIST THE FINANCIAL REASON TO MIGRATE as all world locations will have the same financial situation.

go back and read the comment where you said I wanted perfection,,

or you could just go back to several of the last few comments I made where I said it,,

I have probably said it half a dozen times,,,

maybe its best you just go back to talking to dogs,, cause you suck at reading whats right in front of you,,
Say it one more time then . Give us your brilliant solution.

Embarrassed?

The Border is not going to be closed. What is happening in the USA is being done in all Western nations simultaneously by the Royal cabal ( their Deep State lackeys are really calling the shots). Nationhood is OVER, DEAD DONE ZILCH and mass migration is how they are doing it. In a few years. there will be no impediment to travel anywhere BUT THERE WILL NO LONGER EXIST THE FINANCIAL REASON TO MIGRATE as all world locations will have the same financial situation.
And now we hear from the QKrew

Forum List

Back