Immigrant Caravans are back on Fox!!!! Economy must be good.

Some farmers pick their own products. Not the issue.
Anyone can hire these people, trucking firms, Amazon, meat packers, anyone. Its cheap labor.
Who will be hurt more by a flood of cheap labor?
You're blaming the democrats for this? The capitalists prefer cheap labor for obvious reasons because it lowers their cost of doing business i.e. their overhead. Hiring illegal immigrants or people from south of the border has been practiced for decades by both Republicans and Democrats, so why condemn Democrats for it? Both parties are guilty, not just the Democrats.

The fact that there might be farmers that do their own fruit picking is irrelevant. We're discussing those who hire illegal immigrants to pick the produce and they're not exclusively of one political party. You're complaining that these immigrants are supposedly taking jobs from Americans, but that's nonsense because Americans aren't lining up to pick produce. The farmers would have to pay them a lot more than what they're paying illegals and even then they may not find any Americans to do the work. Your exclusive condemnation of Democrats for these practices is absurd and dishonest.

Last edited:
You're obviously jealous because I had parents. It seems all you had were the govt and Trans/CRT indoctrinating teachers.
Yep, that's it. More right wing tropes to truly showcase your special place among society. You are truly blessed with insight that is a foil to everyone's else's assumed intelligence. I am ashamed that I ever doubted your opinions. Please forgive me.

Yep, that's it. More right wing tropes to truly showcase your special place among society. You are truly blessed with insight that is a foil to everyone's else's assumed intelligence. I am ashamed that I ever doubted your opinions. Please forgive me.

:itsok:

Oh honey, you want so badly to 'dish it out', but, as all snowflakes are, you are so fragile and easily offended you can't 'take it'.

Since you can't handle what you so often throw out, why don't we just try to avoid the personal attacks and stick to the issue?!

Last edited:
Well… suddenly immigrant caravans are back on Fox which tells you the economy must be really good. Time for a new boogeyman.. I mean old boogeyman.

Largest-ever migrant caravan crossing into US: Scott Bolden

I saw it on ABC as well. If you think that's just PR I have a river to sell you. The real numbers are staggering.

:itsok:

Oh honey, you want so badly to 'dish it out', but, as all snowflakes are, you are so fragile and easily offended you can't 'take it'.

Since you can't handle what you so often throw out, why don't we just try to avoid the personal attacks and stick to the issue?!
Yep. You nailed it again. Good job

After -.6% the previous quarter. Might want to wait a few quarters before declaring the Economy "stronger than under Trump"
PS "the Economy" is more than just GDP.
Things can always change, and most of us hope for the best. The numbers are the numbers. We are where we are. My statement was correct.

And this economy is not being supported by trillions of stimulus from the Fed. For a change.

Well… suddenly immigrant caravans are back on Fox which tells you the economy must be really good. Time for a new boogeyman.. I mean old boogeyman.

Largest-ever migrant caravan crossing into US: Scott Bolden

Immigrant Caravans are back on Fox!!!! Economy must be good.​

How dare Fox News try to alert the American people of the decay and destruction Democrats wage on America.

Forum List

Back