Immigrant Caravans are back on Fox!!!! Economy must be good.

I noticed when you get hit with an undeniable, proven dose of reality you always apply the 'laughing' or 'fake news' icon, followed, at times, by acstupid comment like this.

You need to see a 'shrink'about your aversion to facts / reality or at least do something about your parhetic defense mechanisms / 'tells'.

In the meantime, if you want to discuss election deniers you can start with this one:

Hildebreast conceded the morning after the election. The Fat Orange Shit Giblet is still running around the country saying he won the election. Screeching on Truth Social he should be immediately reinstated as president while suspending the constitution.

I notice that you love that shit!

Hildebreast conceded the morning after the election.

She has been whining and complaining how the Democrat Party did not do for her what they did for Biden. She refises to STFU & go away despite never having another chance to win her Party's nomination, let alone the Presidency ever again.

What color is the sky in your alternate universe, snowflake?

Seriously, get professional help.

:itsok:

Americans are working the fields picking strawberries? Who is hiring these people? Just Democrats? All of the employers are Democrats?
Some farmers pick their own products. Not the issue.
Anyone can hire these people, trucking firms, Amazon, meat packers, anyone. Its cheap labor.
Who will be hurt more by a flood of cheap labor?

Let’s fix this thread up illegal immigrants continue two year surge across the Southern border as Biden administration continues to claim the border is secure and has no plan to deal with the problem.

She has been whining and complaining how the Democrat Party did not do for her what they did for Biden. She refises to STFU & go away despite never having another chance to win her Party's nomination, let alone the Presidency ever again.

What color is the sky in your alternate universe, snowflake?

Seriously, get professional help.

Sez the asshole that believes in "stolen election" and sucks Fat Orange Shit Giblet dick. Is there a cure for what ewe got Cletus?

Ok, then you were wrong. Good grief, what did you even ask for?
You said 'laws' then said 'yeah, like Obama's EO', proving you have no idea what an EO is.

No wonder why you snowflakes are so f*ed up - you don't know what a woman is, don't know what bathroom to use, think a biogical male can give birth, and don't know the difference between a law and an EO.

:auiqs.jpg:

Sez the asshole that believes in "stolen election" and sucks Fat Orange Shit Giblet dick. Is there a cure for what ewe got Cletus?

triggered.jpg

Some farmers pick their own products. Not the issue.
Anyone can hire these people, trucking firms, Amazon, meat packers, anyone. Its cheap labor.
Who will be hurt more by a flood of cheap labor?
That's easy. All those who are now cheap labor. What happens when the market for cheap labor is saturated? What happens to rat colonies when they get so large they outgrow the food supply, and are too many for adequate nesting?

You said 'laws' then said 'yeah, like Obama's EO', proving you have no idea what an EO is.

You said Obama's EO, not me. I simply agreed.

No wonder why you snowflakes are so f*ed up - you don't know what a woman is, don't know what bathroom to use, think a biogical male can give birth, and don't know the difference between a law and an EO.

:auiqs.jpg:
So now you are posting ad hominem as a means of running from the original arguement.

Looks like you don't care about illegal immigration as much as you claim.

You said Obama's EO, not me. I simply agreed.
Yup, I laid the 'trap', and you agreed that an EO was a law, like the ones you mentioned earlier.

Please don't try to blame me for your self-exposed ignorane.

Yup, I laid the 'trap', and you agreed that an EO was a law, like the ones you mentioned earlier.

Please don't try to blame me for your self-exposed ignorane.
Good job soldier. You are special! You get a red star today.

Well… suddenly immigrant caravans are back on Fox which tells you the economy must be really good. Time for a new boogeyman.. I mean old boogeyman.

Largest-ever migrant caravan crossing into US: Scott Bolden

The economy is stronger than under Trump, supply chains are opening up, inflation is dropping.

Time to go back to the paranoia.

Well… suddenly immigrant caravans are back on Fox which tells you the economy must be really good. Time for a new boogeyman.. I mean old boogeyman.

Largest-ever migrant caravan crossing into US: Scott Bolden

Mexico sending their best…you know, doctors and lawyers always “caravan” to break into nations.

Nah, you can keep your Chicom star.
No, really. Your parents were right. You are special. If anyone ever disagrees with you, your best bet is to hate them because they don't realize what a special unique snowflake you are.
You stand above.

Forum List

Back