Imagine What the USa Would Be Like Under a President Biden....

Obama did tremendous damage to this country.

Biden's handlers would continue with that damage and undo the progress made by Trump.

Good thing he is going to lose by a landslide.

That stupid statement he made the other day about raising taxes should be enough to piss off every American that has a job.

The guy is a turd, just like Obama and all those Democrat nitwits.

Last edited:
Antifa running the Department of Justus.

His VP running everything in background like Cheney did for Bush.

China having free reign across the USA, buying everything that isnt welded down and moving it to China.

The entire fossil fuel industry mothballed to comply with the re-entry of th eParis Accords.

Riots and unrest in every major urban center with people afraid to leave their homes due to a lack of police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

New Green Deal running the economy back into the 19th century.

Everything bleak, ugly, alien and hostile to the American people.

Imagine all the people, living life in fear and misery.

Wow, it sounds like you'd be pretty unhappy....just as you have been for the past 3 years.

I'd be happy with is VP running everything BTW. Biden has my support for one reason and one reason only; he's not your blob.
so we could get someone even worse ...but as long as it aint trump you are fine.....people with your mindset are part of the problem....

Biden would not be worse than the blob. He is a good, decent man. Trump is a pervert
so what?.....what does the guy stand for?.....outside of bad mouthing trump what the hell is he going to do about the virus and keeping the economy going?.....what about those assholes out there doing violence,what is he going to do about that?......what about the law enforcement situation?.....answer that candy because he sure as hell aint....
Bologna. Google it. Plus he answered these questions again 3 hours after your post. You miss everything on the GOP propaganda machine.
unlike you franco i dont listen to the GOP propaganda machine.....and i seen his talk....he did not answer the 3 questions i asked....
Bologna as usual....I think you just listen to people who just listen to the GOP propaganda machine LOL....
thats what you get for thinking franco....unlike you i dont need a political party to tell me whats what....

China having free reign across the USA, buying everything that isnt welded down and moving it to China.

The entire fossil fuel industry mothballed to comply with the re-entry of th eParis Accords.

Riots and unrest in every major urban center with people afraid to leave their homes due to a lack of police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Wow, it sounds like you'd be pretty unhappy....just as you have been for the past 3 years.

I'd be happy with is VP running everything BTW. Biden has my support for one reason and one reason only; he's not your blob.
If you own a home and a mob loots and burns it and there is no police to protect you or your home. Who will you blame then?
well you know she wont blame those responsible....
Defunding the police doesn't mean that at all, it means reforming the police considering 95% of their calls are not criminal or violent. Everything you know is wrong crap hateful propaganda.

You may want to look up the definition of "defund", dumbass.
look up the defund police movement anywhere but your right wing crap propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

How's this one, you uninformed idiot.

Minneapolis Will Dismantle Its Police Force, Council Members Pledge
Yes and immediately replaced by another police force. With abilities to deal with non-crime nonviolence cases which are 95%..... How can you be dumb enough to believe your b*******? Everybody wants police they just want non-aggressive non assholes. Important wake up Important wake up call thank you

You really don't need to prove to me that you have no clue.
So you're saying 95% of cases are nonviolent, of that 95% nonviolent cases turn violent when an authority figure show up? As far as one police force being replace with another...you're dreaming.
95% of police calls are not about violence or crimes. the rest of your bologna is pure gibberish.

Didn't say they were, although some nonviolent cases turn violent...learn to fricken read. As far as replacing cops, training a cop takes about 6 months not to mention the additional training from years of experience. But hey, you want to defund cops, good luck with that BS.

Confiscatory tax rates.

so we could get someone even worse ...but as long as it aint trump you are fine.....people with your mindset are part of the problem....

Biden would not be worse than the blob. He is a good, decent man. Trump is a pervert
so what?.....what does the guy stand for?.....outside of bad mouthing trump what the hell is he going to do about the virus and keeping the economy going?.....what about those assholes out there doing violence,what is he going to do about that?......what about the law enforcement situation?.....answer that candy because he sure as hell aint....
Bologna. Google it. Plus he answered these questions again 3 hours after your post. You miss everything on the GOP propaganda machine.
unlike you franco i dont listen to the GOP propaganda machine.....and i seen his talk....he did not answer the 3 questions i asked....
Bologna as usual....I think you just listen to people who just listen to the GOP propaganda machine LOL....
thats what you get for thinking franco....unlike you i dont need a political party to tell me whats what....

Confiscatory tax rates.

If you own a home and a mob loots and burns it and there is no police to protect you or your home. Who will you blame then?
Defunding the police doesn't mean that at all, it means reforming the police considering 95% of their calls are not criminal or violent. Everything you know is wrong crap hateful propaganda.

look up the defund police movement anywhere but your right wing crap propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

Yes and immediately replaced by another police force. With abilities to deal with non-crime nonviolence cases which are 95%..... How can you be dumb enough to believe your b*******? Everybody wants police they just want non-aggressive non assholes. Important wake up Important wake up call thank you

So you're saying 95% of cases are nonviolent, of that 95% nonviolent cases turn violent when an authority figure show up? As far as one police force being replace with another...you're dreaming.
95% of police calls are not about violence or crimes. the rest of your bologna is pure gibberish.
franco if you were in this new community gun less police force.....would you want to answer a domestic disturbance?.....

Confiscatory tax rates.

Biden is not only corrupt, he's obviously suffering from dementia. How is it that he's spent 50 years in uh hem.. "public service" and has fixed nothing? How many of his family members have made their living trading off his official positions? Btw, do decent men help to weaponize the government to spy on a rival's campaign? Your definition of good and decent has a pretty low bar.
Total baloney of course. The GOP has blocked everything from the Democrats since LBJthe Democratic president has had 60 votes for a total of 35 days in session and passed Obamacare, the greatest social reform since LBJ. Everything you know is crap

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

so why do you think you are right and everyone else is wrong?....
I spend a lot of time reading and watching media from all over the world and the GOP propaganda machine is 90% outvoted. Law enforcement also says they are totally full of crap. You need a diagram? Google the only tax graph you need to know and Google the demise of the middle class fact left and forget the conservative common sense LOL.
so you just think you are smarter than everyone else......guess what franco....you are not,because of the bullshit you read you just think you are...
Bologna, another non-democratic immediately going troll. Every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world thinks you are nuts on your imaginary planet of GOP crap.

LOL, every respected journalist ? Name two, ya fricken clown.
Norah O'Donnell Rachel maddow any reporter for any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch. Any journalist you are told to hate. And all law enforcement in the world. As opposed to Rodger ailes big Bill Edd Henry etc etc all your blonde bimbos and bought off x cokehead DJ pundits......
just like i said......2 he agrees with.....you are pretty predictable franco.....
It's called The real world. Everyone is in it except for you brainwashed functional moron GOP base people.everyone in the world is in it except for you brainwashed functional morons who listen to Rupert Murdoch pathetic pundits. Everyone is in it except for ignoramus brainwashed functional moron base total hater dupes of Rupert Murdoch. Lovely people otherwise salt of the earth but their politics is pure hateful garbage. Change the damn channel. Metaphorically anyway read USA today another communist outlet I supose LOL.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Didn't say they were, although some nonviolent cases turn violent...learn to fricken read. As far as replacing cops, training a cop takes about 6 months not to mention the additional training from years of experience. But hey, you want to defund cops, good luck with that BS.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Biden is not only corrupt, he's obviously suffering from dementia. How is it that he's spent 50 years in uh hem.. "public service" and has fixed nothing? How many of his family members have made their living trading off his official positions? Btw, do decent men help to weaponize the government to spy on a rival's campaign? Your definition of good and decent has a pretty low bar.
Total baloney of course. The GOP has blocked everything from the Democrats since LBJthe Democratic president has had 60 votes for a total of 35 days in session and passed Obamacare, the greatest social reform since LBJ. Everything you know is crap

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

I spend a lot of time reading and watching media from all over the world and the GOP propaganda machine is 90% outvoted. Law enforcement also says they are totally full of crap. You need a diagram? Google the only tax graph you need to know and Google the demise of the middle class fact left and forget the conservative common sense LOL.
so you just think you are smarter than everyone else......guess what franco....you are not,because of the bullshit you read you just think you are...
Bologna, another non-democratic immediately going troll. Every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world thinks you are nuts on your imaginary planet of GOP crap.

Norah O'Donnell Rachel maddow any reporter for any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch. Any journalist you are told to hate. And all law enforcement in the world. As opposed to Rodger ailes big Bill Edd Henry etc etc all your blonde bimbos and bought off x cokehead DJ pundits......
just like i said......2 he agrees with.....you are pretty predictable franco.....
It's called The real world. Everyone is in it except for you brainwashed functional moron GOP base people.everyone in the world is in it except for you brainwashed functional morons who listen to Rupert Murdoch pathetic pundits. Everyone is in it except for ignoramus brainwashed functional moron base total hater dupes of Rupert Murdoch. Lovely people otherwise salt of the earth but their politics is pure hateful garbage. Change the damn channel. Metaphorically anyway read USA today another communist outlet I supose LOL.

Wow, brainwashed functional moron, three times in two sentences.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

It's called The real world. Everyone is in it except for you brainwashed functional moron GOP base people.everyone in the world is in it except for you brainwashed functional morons who listen to Rupert Murdoch pathetic pundits. Everyone is in it except for ignoramus brainwashed functional moron base tand it still never gets through does it, brainwashed functional moronotal hater dupes of Rupert Murdoch. Lovely people otherwise salt of the earth but their politics is pure hateful garbage. Change the damn channel. Metaphorically anyway read USA today another communist outlet I supose LOL.

Wow, brainwashed functional moron, three times in two sentences.
And none of it ever gets through still.... Later much

The filthy Democrats have become the Party of Black Capitulation. Despicable!

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

yea and in this real world franco you seem to be a tad brainwashed yourself......

Imagine What the USa Would Be Like Under a President Biden

We don't have to imagine, just look at the countless FUBAR Dem run cities and states with sky high taxes, millions of illegals, thugs running wild in the streets burning, looting, and rioting.

And why haven't the Reps stood up and volunteer to run those Cities? I'll tell you why. For the last 40 years or more, the only Republican ran city over 100K is Wicheta Falls, Tx. Normally, the Reps aren't able to manage a large city. Wicheta Falls is the exception except it's actually a shared managed City, I spent a lot of time there and find it quite refreshing. You rtwingnutjobs would be shown the city limits.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

I can hardly wait until those social workers get their brains blown out. Pass the popcorn.

We'd all be doing blow off of naked men, having gay orgies, and punching babies.

Biden 2020.
EXTREMELY BAD for us!
Taxing the rich so we can invest in America and Americans again would be great. a living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations would be just horrible..... And hopefully an ID card to end illegal immigration all of which every other modern country has except for brainwashed idiotic GOP America.

Define the “rich” that you are going to tax? Every time you people start with that mantra it invariably and necessarily leads to only the high annual income earners and the middle class leaving more of their paycheck with the government. The wealthy and the rich remain untouched. I defy Democrats to come up with a tax the rich plan whereby the Middle Class keeps more of its paycheck like they did under Bush and Trump.

Imagine What the USa Would Be Like Under a President Biden

We don't have to imagine, just look at the countless FUBAR Dem run cities and states with sky high taxes, millions of illegals, thugs running wild in the streets burning, looting, and rioting.

And why haven't the Reps stood up and volunteer to run those Cities? I'll tell you why. For the last 40 years or more, the only Republican ran city over 100K is Wicheta Falls, Tx. Normally, the Reps aren't able to manage a large city. Wicheta Falls is the exception except it's actually a shared managed City, I spent a lot of time there and find it quite refreshing. You rtwingnutjobs would be shown the city limits.

Because Democrats have the elections rigged that's why. It's pure fantasy that the people elect anyone, the Dem party has pre-rigged who is going to win and hand selected the candidate which they own.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

I can hardly wait until those social workers get their brains blown out. Pass the popcorn.
Wow, you’re a sick piece of shit

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Says the individual that want's to send social workers out there.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Sad you equate the two. Weren’t you raised better than that?

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Sad you equate the two. Weren’t you raised better than that?
1593721001142.png

Confiscatory tax rates.

Like Obama, the Muslim Brotherhood and Iran would benefit more then any American. Nobody supported terrorists of America like the Obama administration, He'll he was created with the help of William Ayers of the weather underground. One of Obama's and Biden's heroes! Democrats have got to be overjoyed....
There is no evidence for your pure crap GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.all your ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracies have been investigated discredited but of course never retracted on your pathetic media.
Well! Do tell what I got wrong boy genius . Are you from China?

Forum List

Back