Imagine What the USa Would Be Like Under a President Biden....

And I can't think ...
You should have stopped right there, but then you had to continue and humiliate yourself.

:p
And I can't think ...
You should have stopped right there, but then you had to continue and humiliate yourself.

:p
And you can't disprove anything I say either.
If you say you cant think, why should I disprove it?

lol

PANIC ABOVE, and no life boats are in view. Dumb Donald is destined to be a one term president and his loyal followers are still out of touch with reality and believe he will survive.

As each domino falls the anger will build and the "lock her up" crowd will scream foul; when the voters turn Florida, Georgia, Texas, Kentucky, Arizona, N. Carolina blue in November Trump will claim the Election is rigged and he will do ANYTHING but allow a peaceful transition.

Hundreds of officials who worked for former Republican President George W. Bush are set to endorse Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden, people involved in the effort said, the latest Republican-led group coming out to oppose the re-election of Donald Trump.

The officials, who include Cabinet secretaries and other senior people in the Bush administration, have formed a political action committee - 43 Alumni for Biden - to support the former vice president in his Nov. 3 race, three organizers of the group told Reuters. Bush was the country's 43rd president.

The Super PAC will launch on Wednesday with a website and Facebook page, they said. It plans to release "testimonial videos" praising Biden from high-profile Republicans and will hold get-out-the-vote efforts in the most competitive states.

We do NOT have to imagine.

The United States of America will be like present-day New York City.

The now toxic swamp will be cleansed, the best and the brightest will replace the self serving cronies, and chaos in the White House and across our county will be eradicated.

Sadly, the transition from 11/4/2020 to 1/20/2012 will be rocky, Dumb Donald will never admit to defeat, and he will still abuse the power of the office even when the lame duck presidency has been fatally wounded by the American voters.

President Elect Biden will take the leadership abdicated by Trump&Co. to follow the directions of the Medical Profession to stop the rate of infections, rates which have grown under the current laissez faire attitude from The White House. He may if needed invoke the Defense Production Act to provide life protecting and life saving products to be produced for the current Pandemic, and develop policies and stores for future ones.

President-elect Biden will tell us the truth. He will not lie nor will he contradict Medical Professionals, he will not offer snake oil solutions unproved; he will wear a mask proudly and make sure he, his staff and the American People all understand we are in this together and will work together to defeat this virus.

Antifa running the Department of Justus.

His VP running everything in background like Cheney did for Bush.

China having free reign across the USA, buying everything that isnt welded down and moving it to China.

The entire fossil fuel industry mothballed to comply with the re-entry of th eParis Accords.

Riots and unrest in every major urban center with people afraid to leave their homes due to a lack of police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

New Green Deal running the economy back into the 19th century.

Everything bleak, ugly, alien and hostile to the American people.

Imagine all the people, living life in fear and misery.

Wow, it sounds like you'd be pretty unhappy....just as you have been for the past 3 years.

I'd be happy with is VP running everything BTW. Biden has my support for one reason and one reason only; he's not your blob.
so we could get someone even worse ...but as long as it aint trump you are fine.....people with your mindset are part of the problem....

Biden would not be worse than the blob. He is a good, decent man. Trump is a pervert
so what?.....what does the guy stand for?.....outside of bad mouthing trump what the hell is he going to do about the virus and keeping the economy going?.....what about those assholes out there doing violence,what is he going to do about that?......what about the law enforcement situation?.....answer that candy because he sure as hell aint....
Bologna. Google it. Plus he answered these questions again 3 hours after your post. You miss everything on the GOP propaganda machine.
unlike you franco i dont listen to the GOP propaganda machine.....and i seen his talk....he did not answer the 3 questions i asked....
Bologna as usual....I think you just listen to people who just listen to the GOP propaganda machine LOL....

China having free reign across the USA, buying everything that isnt welded down and moving it to China.

The entire fossil fuel industry mothballed to comply with the re-entry of th eParis Accords.

Riots and unrest in every major urban center with people afraid to leave their homes due to a lack of police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Wow, it sounds like you'd be pretty unhappy....just as you have been for the past 3 years.

I'd be happy with is VP running everything BTW. Biden has my support for one reason and one reason only; he's not your blob.
so we could get someone even worse ...but as long as it aint trump you are fine.....people with your mindset are part of the problem....

Biden would not be worse than the blob. He is a good, decent man. Trump is a pervert
so what?.....what does the guy stand for?.....outside of bad mouthing trump what the hell is he going to do about the virus and keeping the economy going?.....what about those assholes out there doing violence,what is he going to do about that?......what about the law enforcement situation?.....answer that candy because he sure as hell aint....
Bologna. Google it. Plus he answered these questions again 3 hours after your post. You miss everything on the GOP propaganda machine.
unlike you franco i dont listen to the GOP propaganda machine.....and i seen his talk....he did not answer the 3 questions i asked....
Bologna as usual....I think you just listen to people who just listen to the GOP propaganda machine LOL....
thats what you get for thinking franco....unlike you i dont need a political party to tell me whats what....

Confiscatory tax rates.

If you own a home and a mob loots and burns it and there is no police to protect you or your home. Who will you blame then?

Confiscatory tax rates.

If you own a home and a mob loots and burns it and there is no police to protect you or your home. Who will you blame then?
well you know she wont blame those responsible....

Confiscatory tax rates.

Sometimes CC has moments of clarity but they are rare.

Confiscatory tax rates.

thats what you get for thinking franco....unlike you i dont need a political party to tell me whats what....

Confiscatory tax rates.

Defunding the police doesn't mean that at all, it means reforming the police considering 95% of their calls are not criminal or violent. Everything you know is wrong crap hateful propaganda.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Defunding the police doesn't mean that at all, it means reforming the police considering 95% of their calls are not criminal or violent. Everything you know is wrong crap hateful propaganda.

You may want to look up the definition of "defund", dumbass.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

you are addressing the wrong poster franco.....

Confiscatory tax rates.

Sometimes CC has moments of clarity but they are rare.

Sometimes you’re honest. It’s incredibly rare. I have faith in the police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Confiscatory tax rates.

You may want to look up the definition of "defund", dumbass.
look up the defund police movement anywhere but your right wing crap propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

Forum List

Back