I'ma libertarian that knows that our US Govt is in violation of our Constitution.

K

Ken Cavanaugh

The adage that is going around is that Fed law trumps State law. This is so far from the truth that it is sickening.

First: the only crimes that the US Govt can have jurisdiction are Counterfeiting, Piracy, and treason Yet they do not prosecute for Treason else we wouldn't have the govt we have). It is those 3 Crimes specifically mentioned, and no others have ever been added. Any Murder, Drug charge, etc that is NOT of the above 3 is a violation of the C. The US Govt has authority in their territories, but not within the States.

Second, tiered taxation is a violation of the Apportionment clause, where our Founders had experienced taxation by England on the value of their property, thus creating an unfair tax schedule. They inserted the clause of Apportionment to ensure that all Citizens would be taxed evenly. Only a Flat Tax meets that criteria, and there is no purpose for the IRS even today. Violation.

Third: Protecting US interests abroad is merely an excuse to wage war. Our Founders made it clear that doing business in other countries are done so AT OUR OWN RISK, but not in the US today. We go to war to force McDonalds into nations which don't want us there. The primary war purpose of our Govt is to insert our Capitalism into other nations, whether they want it or not.

Just these 3 for my intro. Basically, the US Govt should be nearly invisible to us, except during periods of International strife. Are they invisible? Not on your life!

If a overthrow of the US Govt would be done, I would hope that it is done by our militia (self governed military units). At least they fight for the True Constitution. I would not even consider such action to be an 'overthrow', but instead a 'repeat revolution'.

The adage that is going around is that Fed law trumps State law. This is so far from the truth that it is sickening.

First: the only crimes that the US Govt can have jurisdiction are Counterfeiting, Piracy, and treason Yet they do not prosecute for Treason else we wouldn't have the govt we have). It is those 3 Crimes specifically mentioned, and no others have ever been added. Any Murder, Drug charge, etc that is NOT of the above 3 is a violation of the C. The US Govt has authority in their territories, but not within the States.

Second, tiered taxation is a violation of the Apportionment clause, where our Founders had experienced taxation by England on the value of their property, thus creating an unfair tax schedule. They inserted the clause of Apportionment to ensure that all Citizens would be taxed evenly. Only a Flat Tax meets that criteria, and there is no purpose for the IRS even today. Violation.

Third: Protecting US interests abroad is merely an excuse to wage war. Our Founders made it clear that doing business in other countries are done so AT OUR OWN RISK, but not in the US today. We go to war to force McDonalds into nations which don't want us there. The primary war purpose of our Govt is to insert our Capitalism into other nations, whether they want it or not.

Just these 3 for my intro. Basically, the US Govt should be nearly invisible to us, except during periods of International strife. Are they invisible? Not on your life!

If a overthrow of the US Govt would be done, I would hope that it is done by our militia (self governed military units). At least they fight for the True Constitution. I would not even consider such action to be an 'overthrow', but instead a 'repeat revolution'.

Sadly, the advertising here makes the site unusable. Perhaps at a later time when it is realized that you have low participation because no one can get in.

Sadly, the advertising here makes the site unusable. Perhaps at a later time when it is realized that you have low participation because no one can get in.

Dang!

Its just not fair.

I have never gotten even one pop up, video or ad.

Darn that really effective and totally free ad block.

:lmao:

:lol: LN has the right of it.

Oh, libertarians have no real idea what says the Constitution.

Dang!

Its just not fair.

On the positive side it means one less home schooled zealot for the religion of Libertarianism to have to put on ignore. ;)

But it is his right to create an account 9 months ago, post a hit and run flame against USMB today and then say that he is "leaving" for some spurious objection to advertising.

Who else might have a reason for objecting to USMB exercising it's right to free enterprise which is the cornerstone of the Libertarian religion?

:rofl:

People = who
inanimate objects = that

Think about it.

Welcome to USMB.

Perhaps you can use AdBlock. I do. Site is faster and completely usable. Just go find the version compatible with your browser -- or go away. Your choice.

Thanks for the ugly welcome. I expected nothing more. So, since many of you chose NOT to read what I wrote, I cannot recommend this site to anyone. Outta here!

Weird, how every single founder pretty much would laugh at you and in fact fought for a constitution that allowed our government to tax! And a framework to form what we have today!
Tax, yes but not on one's labor. I am bartering with an employer in one hour increments. One hour of my labor in exchange for some fiat currency. Why should "da gubermint" be involved? BTW America is a corporation due to the Act of 1871. Did you know that your income tax does not go towards supporting the corporate entity but to a foreign owned central bank known as the Federal Reserve that creates credit from a few strokes on a keyboard?

free download adblock plus. your welcome.

Ah, I see. You are a fan of sedition.

Ok....

Dang!

Its just not fair.

Libertarianism also means a person has the right to be a dumb as a box of rocks, too!!!

Case in point!!

:lol:

Being completely ignorant on matters of Constitutional law is hardly new and seems to be found amongst most every fringe political ideologue.

Federal law does in fact trump state law. If you ever wanna quit being the butt of jokes by not being SO profoundly wrong, read and get educated:

Supremacy Of Federal Laws - Conflict of Laws

Forum List

Back