I'm Voting For Jeb!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Yup.
I see from the headlines Jeb! picked up a key endorsement. Sen Lindsay Graham endorsed Jeb so that settles it for me.
LOL!
Graham never polled over 2%. Why does he think anyone gives a flying fuck over what he thinks??

Yup.
I see from the headlines Jeb! picked up a key endorsement. Sen Lindsay Graham endorsed Jeb so that settles it for me.
LOL!
Graham never polled over 2%. Why does he think anyone gives a flying fuck over what he thinks??

Because just like the self important phony Democratic establishment, he thinks he has some pull, lol!

Okay its official, Jeb is dumber than Obama there I said it. His proposals are status quo for the GOP establishment. Half ass poorly thought out political correct crippled nonsense. Holy shit Jeb made the case last night that we just have to continue to bending over for the Chinese because oh no they might retaliate. So Jeb's brilliant proposal is for American to just bend over and take it. God the guy is a moron.

As for banning all Muslims, you bet your ass. Look Jeb its not worth a single American citizens life for you to feel politically correct on this. Did anyone notice how many of the other candidates are at least partially or fully endorsing Trumps ban? Oh no we might offend a Muslim from Turkey, so what tough shit.

Yup.
LOL!
The rest of the world doesn't give a fuck what any republican says. These are things you have to put in perspective.

Yup.
LOL!
You had me worried there for a minute Rabbi. I was checking the USMB closet for white jackets with extra long sleeves.

Okay its official, Jeb is dumber than Obama there I said it. His proposals are status quo for the GOP establishment. Half ass poorly thought out political correct crippled nonsense. Holy shit Jeb made the case last night that we just have to continue to bending over for the Chinese because oh no they might retaliate. So Jeb's brilliant proposal is for American to just bend over and take it. God the guy is a moron.

As for banning all Muslims, you bet your ass. Look Jeb its not worth a single American citizens life for you to feel politically correct on this. Did anyone notice how many of the other candidates are at least partially or fully endorsing Trumps ban? Oh no we might offend a Muslim from Turkey, so what tough shit.

You shut your face and do what your big biz republican masters tell you to do!!!

Yup.
LOL!
The rest of the world doesn't give a fuck what any republican says. These are things you have to put in perspective.
Last I checked the rest of the world does NOT get to vote UNLESS you are a Clinton voter from Mexico.

Yup.
LOL!

That explains the hundreds of threads about Trump the left has started on here

You shut your face and do what your big biz republican masters tell you to do!!!
Oh look! Another liberal trying to shut down FREE SPEECH. Blow me boy, blow me.

I'm a Constitution defending gun owning common sense fiscal conservative, I have no use for these pompous snob RINO bunch of Mary's.

Last edited:

I would have addressed these issues a different way:

1. CHINA HAS A LOT MORE TO LOSE THAN WE DO, so threatening a tariff is merely a negotiating strategy to get them to open their markets and put a leash on North Korea.

2. NO foreigner has a RIGHT to come here. Therefore, THEY have the burden of PROVING they don't represent a THREAT to the U.S. If this is a problem for Muslims, IT'S THEIR PROBLEM.

I cant say that Jeb is dumber than obama, but I am willing to bet that they both attended the same independent living classes together.

Forum List

Back