I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals( I Never Have To Say ‘Gay’)

Heterosexual behavior is NORMAL according to 96% of humans.

That does not mean it is "NORMAL" for 100% of humans.
Many things can go wrong.
For example, viruses, pesticides, chromosome damage, etc., can cause a mismatch between appearance and mental feelings.

If you're "gay" you are incapable of reproducing. You are not qualified to have or raise children due to your mental illness

Wrong.
Gay men can still donate sperm and gay women can use artificial insemination.
There is no impediment to reproduction at all.
However, homosexuality naturally goes way up in all species that are over populated, so likely over population is a big factor, and likely we should reduce the population density.

A different perspective on the "Don't Say Gay" controversy. Now before you all go bonkers, please read beyond the tittle and answer one simple question:

How is what this Lesbian mother is doing any different from what parents (and educators do with regards to heterosexuality?

Selected excerpts:

"How am I attempting to raise my kids as homosexuals, you ask?
Well, it’s simple: I learned how from watching straight people enforce a sexual orientation on their children without ever saying “straight.”

"One of the most amazing things about cisgender straight people is that most of them think they don’t have a sexual orientation or a gender identity.
A major premise of Florida’s recently passed “Don’t Say Gay” bill is that children should be sheltered from discussions of sexual orientation, and in many ways, I, a queer mom married to a woman, actually agree with this. That also goes for gender identity too ― I think it would be amazing if schools stopped teaching gender as an innate expression stemming from what is in one’s pants. And I believe young children can learn all about love and family and different family structures without needing to have it framed in ways that are overly sexual or romantic. But that’s not how straight society likes to play."

"The ironic twist regarding this legislation is that mainstream straight culture enjoys aggressively (hetero)sexualizing young children in ways that, if LGBTQ people did it, we would be labeled perverts, extremists and child abusers. And yet heterosexual grooming ― a term I coined for this phenomenon ― is so constant and ubiquitous most people don’t even notice it."

So folks, what it comes down to is this....If you do not want anything about homosexuality or transsexuality discussed in school, stop teaching heterosexuality and cisgender ideology and expectations.

As you like to say...LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE, Really ALONE!
C'mon man. Public schoolz are trained professionals who can handle all of these minor issues
Unnamerikkan fail !
pyle_levine.jpg

Being straight is natural. Why does this fucked up bitch defy mother nature? Is she misogynist?

Being straight is natural. Why does this fucked up bitch defy mother nature? Is she misogynist?
Calm the fuck down. She is simply giving them permission to be who and what they may discover themselves to be. It is called leveling the playing field. And what the fuck does misogyny have to do with it. Do you even understand that word?

Calm the fuck down. She is simply giving them permission to be who and what they may discover themselves to be. It is called leveling the playing field. And what the fuck does misogyny have to do with it. Do you even understand that word?
"mother" nature :lol:

Heterosexual grooming is so common, we hardly notice.
Actually you are lying. Parents just raise their kids and if a kid is a gay they will figure that out of their own. You satanic fucks, that includes the op, are wanting to indoctrinate kids to form same sex attractions at a very young age. This is grooming.

That does not mean it is "NORMAL" for 100% of humans.
Many things can go wrong.
For example, viruses, pesticides, chromosome damage, etc., can cause a mismatch between appearance and mental feelings.
Mental feelings, like I said NORMAL.

Forum List

Back