Im tired

Don't you like John Kasich?
Er No... He's probably more rational than most of the miscreants who were/are running for President but that's like saying Charles Manson wasn't as bad as Ted Bundy because he had less victims.

I don't trust career politicians period, no matter what their name is and no matter what letter they put behind their names, collectively they've managed to bleed the citizenry and the Republic of wealth and liberty to the point of no return.

"Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on office, a rottenness begins in his conduct." -- Thomas Jefferson
My mistake man! Cause I was about to get you lol

Timmy is running around flapping his arms and grasping at anything and everything.

No, I'm addressing the topic . U like you and your lame insults .

Like when you never "insulted" Catholics? GFY troll

Ohhh did I insult a whole religion based on the acts of a few ? Where would I get that idea ?!?

Go back to bed Timmy, you look like a fool on this thread

lol? How so? By you ? You never debate anything . As soon as u get challanged on somthing u run of a string of insults .

Are you Donald Trunp??
You like to debate?
You wanna go to the bullring for some one on one?

5 terms in the Mass state senate ? Yeah , he "worked to get where he is". Ain't no one in state senate who doesnt use his position to hook people up.

Sounds like a old guy who's "gimmee mine" and screw everyone else . So long as his Medicare and social security comes in he's cool.
Mass State Senator salary: $60,032.60/year
Secretaries at large companies earn more.

Maybe he can hook Timmy up with a tranny at Target.

Me suspects Timmy IS the tranny at Target

Do you really not go to target cause that bathroom thing ? Really?

I didn't go to Target much before due to their anti gun stance...promoting the LGBT nonsense sealed the deal. Besides their clothing is cheap looking and anything else is cheaper at Costco

The thing I noticed the very few times I've been in a Target?
It felt like I was in a store in a third world country...just all around cheesy.

No, I'm addressing the topic . U like you and your lame insults .

Like when you never "insulted" Catholics? GFY troll

Ohhh did I insult a whole religion based on the acts of a few ? Where would I get that idea ?!?

Go back to bed Timmy, you look like a fool on this thread

lol? How so? By you ? You never debate anything . As soon as u get challanged on somthing u run of a string of insults .

Are you Donald Trunp??

You challenge anyone? YOU? ROFLMAO It's really hard to take this serious, Timmy....

1663247-cat_in_the_hat.jpg

Hey!!!! Dont insult his favorite Author!!

5 terms in the Mass state senate ? Yeah , he "worked to get where he is". Ain't no one in state senate who doesnt use his position to hook people up.

Sounds like a old guy who's "gimmee mine" and screw everyone else . So long as his Medicare and social security comes in he's cool.

Yeah but Secretaries at large companies tend to steal, lie and cheat a lot less, not to mention the fact that the Secretaries actually do something productive for a living.

It's a pArt time job. Plus travel.

So? You aren't going to get rich doing it.

It's not the pay. It's the influence .

Guarantee this dudes family all have Cush state jobs .

so no debate big boi?

Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in
the Massachusetts State Senate.

--------
Aint that the damn truth

Here's a career politician ( from The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts no less) bitching about how tired he is of the system he was a part of creating?

Hey Bob, I'm tired of fucking politicians like you robbing me blind, lying constantly and trampling all over my fucking liberty, so go fuck tired self.
How do you know he helped create it? Not every politician in this country is an asswipe man.
Im not saying he isn't, but im not saying he is.

I wonder if that bonehead voted in favor of building more and more prisons at great expense just to fill them up with the non violent drug users he so despised. An expense far greater than the treatment programs they rely upon nowadays.

By the way, the online rant is quite a bit different from the rant you put up..

--------
Aint that the damn truth

Here's a career politician ( from The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts no less) bitching about how tired he is of the system he was a part of creating?

Hey Bob, I'm tired of fucking politicians like you robbing me blind, lying constantly and trampling all over my fucking liberty, so go fuck tired self.
How do you know he helped create it? Not every politician in this country is an asswipe man.

I wonder if that bonehead voted in favor of building more and more prisons at great expense just to fill them up with the non violent drug users he so despised. An expense far greater than the treatment programs they rely upon nowadays.

I tried to find his voting record, but I couldn't.
It might be. It came to me as an email.

--------
Aint that the damn truth

I tried to find his voting record, but I couldn't.
It might be. It came to me as an email.

The original rant is on line and easy enough to find.

so no debate big boi?

I've been debating this whole thread . U should be happy .

I'm 73and I'm Tired
ByRobert A. Hall I'm 73
Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a
six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day,
I've worked, hard,since I was 18. Despite some health challenges,
I still put in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight
years. I make a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income,
and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no
retirement in sight, and I'm tired. Very tired.I'm tiredof being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people
who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government
will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people
too lazy to earn it.I'm tiredof being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every
day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters,
wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over
some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because
they aren't "believers;" of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims
stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery;" of Muslims
mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because
he Qur'an and Shari??? a law tells them to.I'm tiredof being told that, out of "tolerance for other cultures," we must let Saudi Arabia use our oil money to fund mosques and madrassa
Islamic schools to preach hate in America and Canada, while no American
nor Canadian group is allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious
school in Saudi Arabia to teach love and tolerance..I'm tiredof being told I must lower my living standard to fight global
warming, which no one is allowed to debate.
I'm tiredof being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must
help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant
germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their
noses while they tried to fight it off?I'm tiredof hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of both
parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful
mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting
caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.I'm real tiredof people who don't take responsibility for their lives and
actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination
or big-whatever for their problems.Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 73.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just
sorry for my granddaughters and grandsons.
--------
Aint that the damn truth
If he's 73, he qualifies for the highest level of SS. I'm sure there's a senate pension. If he's that GD tired, he should give it up and retire.

Forum List

Back