Im tired

He's 73 and spent 5 terms as state senate. HE created the world he's bitching about !
He is a vet, retained his Masters of Education while working in the state senate, he was bi-partisan, sponsored over 60 pieces of PASSED legislation and was very successful after he left politics.
You are just a pathetic hater dupe

Guys probably drawing 3 different gov checks a month . Went to school for probably nothing as a state senator .

Hey, I don't begrudge the guy. Except when he talks shit .

I wonder if he had much to say about the catholic church sex abuse ? I didly see that anywhere after his muslim rant ?

He's 73 and spent 5 terms as state senate. HE created the world he's bitching about !
He is a vet, retained his Masters of Education while working in the state senate, he was bi-partisan, sponsored over 60 pieces of PASSED legislation and was very successful after he left politics.

Guys probably drawing 3 different gov checks a month . Went to school for probably nothing as a state senator .

I wonder if he had much to say about the catholic church sex abuse ? I didly see that anywhere after his muslim rant ?

Timmy is running around flapping his arms and grasping at anything and everything.

Put that bigot in his place timmy! But be cautious, I don't want him strapping a bomb to his chest!

While I don't agree with everything he stating, I am little jarred at the response to this man's letter. He seems a like a good egg with a mostly reasonable head on his shoulders.

Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in
the Massachusetts State Senate.

--------
Aint that the damn truth

Here's a career politician ( from The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts no less) bitching about how tired he is of the system he was a part of creating?

Hey Bob, I'm tired of fucking politicians like you robbing me blind, lying constantly and trampling all over my fucking liberty, so go fuck tired self.

--------
Aint that the damn truth

Here's a career politician ( from The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts no less) bitching about how tired he is of the system he was a part of creating?

Hey Bob, I'm tired of fucking politicians like you robbing me blind, lying constantly and trampling all over my fucking liberty, so go fuck tired self.
How do you know he helped create it? Not every politician in this country is an asswipe man.
Im not saying he isn't, but im not saying he is.

Timmy is running around flapping his arms and grasping at anything and everything.

No, I'm addressing the topic . U like you and your lame insults .

Like when you never "insulted" Catholics? GFY troll

You are doing nothing more than attacking the author.

It's useless to try and point out anything to Timmy, he's a one trick pony

It's useless to try and point out anything to Timmy, he's a one trick pony
He falls in the well regularly...

--------
Aint that the damn truth

How do you know he helped create it? Not every politician in this country is an asswipe man.
Easy, FIVE terms..... somebody that spends ONE term, possibly an OK citizen trying to do something worthwhile, TWO terms suspect, more than TWO definitely an asswipe that's become a functionary of the corrupt system that is our modern government, part and parcel of the problem and cannot be trusted.

More like pointing out the hypocrisy of the author .

--------
Aint that the damn truth

Easy, FIVE terms..... somebody that spends ONE term, possibly an OK citizen trying to do something worthwhile, TWO terms suspect, more than TWO definitely an asswipe that's become a functionary of the corrupt system that is our modern government, part and parcel of the problem and cannot be trusted.
Don't you like John Kasich?

Ohhh did I insult a whole religion based on the acts of a few ? Where would I get that idea ?!?

Ohhh did I insult a whole religion based on the acts of a few ? Where would I get that idea ?!?

Go back to bed Timmy, you look like a fool on this thread

lol? How so? By you ? You never debate anything . As soon as u get challanged on somthing u run of a string of insults .

Are you Donald Trunp??

Don't you like John Kasich?
Er No... He's probably more rational than most of the miscreants who were/are running for President but that's like saying Charles Manson wasn't as bad as Ted Bundy because he had less victims.

I don't trust career politicians period, no matter what their name is and no matter what letter they put behind their names, collectively they've managed to bleed the citizenry and the Republic of wealth and liberty to the point of no return.

"Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on office, a rottenness begins in his conduct." -- Thomas Jefferson

lol? How so? By you ? You never debate anything . As soon as u get challanged on somthing u run of a string of insults .

Are you Donald Trunp??

You challenge anyone? YOU? ROFLMAO It's really hard to take this serious, Timmy....

1663247-cat_in_the_hat.jpg

Forum List

Back