I'm The Only One Abiding By The New Rules Right Now

FJB, I came here in 2011 and was shocked when the atheists used the Religion and Ethics forums as badly as you describe in order to discourage conservative believers from staying at USMB. They were rude, crude, lewd, and rude. They bait people of faith to make a small mistake which they use as a battering ram with a misused scripture, mainly It's a game to them. A game to disparage, discourage, depress, and destroy. I once put an open prayer thread up, and a year later, I was begging the moderators to close the thread. All you can do is to ask God to help you deal with the evil thrown at your feet. I pray for your strengthening that will come to you straight from the heart of God, keeping in mind that it can feel shattering when you confront a discainful recruit of bolshevik measures aimed at one or all of your beliefs. All that you can do is fight the good fight with all your might. :huddle:
I have not seen atheists start anti religion threads in that forum

I repeatedly see Christian’s start threads attacking atheists and whine when atheists return the favor

FJB, I came here in 2011 and was shocked when the atheists used the Religion and Ethics forums as badly as you describe in order to discourage conservative believers from staying at USMB. They were rude, crude, lewd, and rude. They bait people of faith to make a small mistake which they use as a battering ram with a misused scripture, mainly It's a game to them. A game to disparage, discourage, depress, and destroy. I once put an open prayer thread up, and a year later, I was begging the moderators to close the thread. All you can do is to ask God to help you deal with the evil thrown at your feet. I pray for your strengthening that will come to you straight from the heart of God, keeping in mind that it can feel shattering when you confront a discainful recruit of bolshevik measures aimed at one or all of your beliefs. All that you can do is fight the good fight with all your might. :huddle:

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words because a couple of times I was thinking of just breaking the rules and take the consequences because of people like them. Luckily for me, I've also been finding ways to say things in code. :wink:

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words because a couple of times I was thinking of just breaking the rules and take the consequences because of people like them. Luckily for me, I've also been finding ways to say things in code. :wink:
Excellent post! Freedom is not cheap, but you see the merits of paying the price for it.

"Saying things in code" is an excellent way to describe how we are being silenced. When you have to beat around the bush to say what you want to say without offending anybody in the new safe zones, then your speech is being suppressed.

Forum List

Back