I'm Sure This Isnt About Swimming At All...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
tXjiBs4.jpg

The problem is that going boating is not something that is supposed to end in drowning. You take precautions. Fucking, on the other hand, while quite pleasurable, is something done to procreate - that is its purpose. On the other hand, drowning is not the purpose of boating.

Further, while fucking can be done for pleasure, that is not the reason for it. It is pleasurable so as to encourage people to do it. If fucking was similar to getting a tooth pulled then there would not be nearly as many people walking around.

Yeah, I get the cutesy-ass, simple point made by the ad. However, the analogy is stupid. Some high and mighty dipshit came up with this, and she is probably so fucking proud of herself that she can barely contain herself. In reality, though, it is just stupid. I hate stupid. When I see stupid I get pissed and need to vent.

The problem is that going boating is not something that is supposed to end in drowning. You take precautions. Fucking, on the other hand, while quite pleasurable, is something done to procreate - that is its purpose. On the other hand, drowning is not the purpose of boating.

Further, while fucking can be done for pleasure, that is not the reason for it. It is pleasurable so as to encourage people to do it. If fucking was similar to getting a tooth pulled then there would not be nearly as many people walking around.

Yeah, I get the cutesy-ass, simple point made by the ad. However, the analogy is stupid. Some high and mighty dipshit came up with this, and she is probably so fucking proud of herself that she can barely contain herself. In reality, though, it is just stupid. I hate stupid. When I see stupid I get pissed and need to vent.

And of course there's the absolute stupidity of comparing getting pregnant with dying from drowning. I guess some people are irrationally terrified of natural, normal things.

Plus, in places where you need to wear a life jacket, you have to buy your own, unless its part of a service YOU pay for.

It's a good point.

The first issue is that, as human beings, we are designed to have sex.

Forget this religious nonsense Ever heard of someone being called "horny"? It's sexual. But why? Well it's also linked to the word "puta" in Spanish, and it's also linked to the devil.

th

A picture of the devil. What's this got to do with "horny" then?

Well the word horn.

A fertility God, Cernunnos was horned.

Cernunnos - Megami Tensei Wiki a Demonic Compendium of your True Self

180px-Cernunnos.jpg
here's a picture of him.

Christianity didn't just get rid of everything that came before. It actually converted things. It made this fertility God, ie, fertility equals sex and sex was seen as bad by the Christians. So, they made the fertility God become the devil.

GODS GODDESSES OF PLANT - PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

"Puta: Roman goddess of agriculture. She presides over the pruning of trees and shrubs."

Puta, meaning prostitute, bitch or other such things in a negative way in Spanish and other Latin languages, used to be a goddess of agriculture, ie, fertility again, and changed to be fertility in a negative way.

Christianity made sex bad, and it still does. It's bizarre, because it's so natural.

So they think they can stop young adults having sex. It has taken them nearly 2,000 years and they've still not managed it. It's never going to happen unless human being actually change physically or die out.

Yet these religious nuts who think they can change still go around messing the world up.

Here's a map that says a lot

db46_fig1.png

teenbirthratemap2011.jpg

Then here's a religiosity map

gallop-religion.png

It's not exact, it wouldn't be, but it's similar enough to suggest there might be a link.

teen-map-e1362162632706.jpg

Here's STIs

Syphilis+in+the+USA.gif

The similarities are always going to point to the South, Texas etc having more STIs, more teenage pregnancies and more abstinence programs.

And of course there's the absolute stupidity of comparing getting pregnant with dying from drowning. I guess some people are irrationally terrified of natural, normal things.

Why is it stupid?

It's all about logic. If your logic fails one place, surely it will fail in another place too.

You would ban contraceptives because then you think it would lead to abstinence?

No, logic suggests if you ban contraceptives then STIs and teenage pregnancy will INCREASE, as I have shown in my previous post.

0302p44_contraceptives_map.jpg

HIV-AIDS_adultprevalencerates.jpg

I was recently in southern Africa. I was in the capital of Lesotho, Maseru, and there was a poster up in the city that showed the different rates of HIV/AIDS among the population. The LOWEST was in the north, 19%.
It is estimated that 50% of women under the age of 40 in the capital are HIV/AIDS infected. I went down to a small town by combi, got off the combi with all the other people, it stopped right by the HIV/AIDS hospital. Everyone else went to the hospital, I went another way.

Why is this? Because they don't use contraception, ignorance is rife concerning sexual education.

And in the South and Texas they're teaching ignorance. What will it lead to?

*Buzzer* You dont get to say why people fuck!

Did you just say if sex was like getting your tooth pulled their would be less people? If getting your tooth pulled was like sex they'd be a world of toothless people. Whats your point? Hypotheticals are silly?

All you said was Analogy stupid, and furthermore stupid stupid and let also add...

...stupid

You must have a heart attack when someone say they are "right as rain" or "snug as a bug in a rug".

Plus, in places where you need to wear a life jacket, you have to buy your own, unless its part of a service YOU pay for.
Up here, Natives are not required to purchase their own life jackets (or boats). The government provides for them. They cannot be forced to use them, but they are provided. Guess you get to pay for that service. Thanks, from all Alaskan Natives.

Derp and plus you cant breath in a pool but you can while you have sex derrrrr

Why is it stupid?

It's all about logic. If your logic fails one place, surely it will fail in another place too.

You would ban contraceptives because then you think it would lead to abstinence?

Please find anywhere that I advocated banning contraceptives. Heck, for that matter, find anywhere that I even disparaged the use of contraceptives. Bottom line, there's no mass movement trying to ban contraceptives.

No, logic suggests if you ban contraceptives then STIs and teenage pregnancy will INCREASE, as I have shown in my previous post.

0302p44_contraceptives_map.jpg

HIV-AIDS_adultprevalencerates.jpg

I was recently in southern Africa. I was in the capital of Lesotho, Maseru, and there was a poster up in the city that showed the different rates of HIV/AIDS among the population. The LOWEST was in the north, 19%.
It is estimated that 50% of women under the age of 40 in the capital are HIV/AIDS infected. I went down to a small town by combi, got off the combi with all the other people, it stopped right by the HIV/AIDS hospital. Everyone else went to the hospital, I went another way.

Why is this? Because they don't use contraception, ignorance is rife concerning sexual education.

Since we're not trying to ban contraception, that's a strawman argument.

And in the South and Texas they're teaching ignorance. What will it lead to?

Evidence?

Does the federal government mandate the use of taxpayer money to provide life jacket's or other flotation devices for boaters who claim they can't afford them?

Yeah and are condoms orange? Huh? HUH?

Forum List

Back