I'm so sick of this Patriot bullshit!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Fuck the Patriots! We're gonna hurt'em. Brady is going to be Donald's bitch! I'm so sick of all this talk about the Patriots. The NFL is so east coast biased it makes me want to vomit.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Fuck the Patriots! We're gonna hurt'em. Brady is going to be Donald's bitch! I'm so sick of all this talk about the Patriots. The NFL is so east coast biased it makes me want to vomit.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

everyone that has a conscience and morals and objective and non biased on brady and belicheat not being true winners are all sick of them.

the ones that dont have a conscience or morals,do the same thing ESPN and all the mainsteream media does,kiss their asses and make excuse after excuse for their history of cheating and scandal after scandal.:rolleyes: they have tainted the NFL major big time and ruined the sport.yet many here dont care.:rolleyes:

here is ONE mainstream media person that did NOT suck up to the cheating ways of brady and did NOT kiss his ass as so many sports fans here do and around the country.

this media person is my hero. telling the TRUTH about him.:2up::beer::5_1_12024:

that person had the balls to tel the TRUTH abiout hism and because he did not kiss bradys ass which is standard mainstream media protocal for ESPN and mainstream sports channeles,he gets fired,fucking bullshit and cencorship at its worst.:mad:

Pittsburgh TV station labels Tom Brady as 'Known Cheater'; station fires person responsible for graphic

typical that the news stations in typical NAZI fashion,fire the person for not kissing the patriots organization.:rolleyes:

had that been goff they never would have fired him.:mad::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think the Patriots are gonna romp the Rams.

I think we'll see a repeat of the way they beat up Rivers. They tore him up. He couldn't do anything.

Last edited:

Rams will win 45 - 3.

Rams will win 45 - 3.

everyone that has a conscience and morals and objective and non biased on brady and belicheat not being true winners are all sick of them. the ones that dont have a conscience or morals,do the same thing ESPN and all the mainsteream media does,kiss their asses and make excuse after excuse for their history of cheating and scandal after scandal.:rolleyes: they have tainted the NFL major big time and ruined the sport.yet many here dont care.:rolleyes:
I think when the blacks took a knee that and the major strikes caused the riff with the fans.
Go Patriots!! .... :thup:

why is there SO many americans in the world who have no morals or a conciences whatsoever that they cheer on cheaters and liars? :rolleyes:
Why are there so many Americans in the world who have no morals or consciences whatsoever that they cheer on killers of unborn and born babies? What happens in football doesnt even compare, yet this guy is trying to tell US about moral turpitude.

I saw that brady has more superbowl appearances than every team in the league except the Patriots lol

I think when the blacks took a knee that and the major strikes caused the riff with the fans.
This English dude who was on the radio went to a college football game where the guest singer was a rapper who sang the national anthem "on one knee". He said the guy looked liked he was Al Jolsen singing "Mammy"!

I saw that brady has more superbowl appearances than every team in the league except the Patriots lol

Tom Brady is the Michael Jordon of football.

No one even comes close.

The problem will be, when ready to retire he will probably still have half a dozen Super Bowl wins in him.

Hilarious!

Just another reason for people to stop watching the NFL. it's just too predictable.

Forum List

Back