I’m old enough to remember when the Democrats were the party of the “working man”

Ans I'm old enough to remember a Republican party that were not extremists not racists whose leaders didn't sit down with the scum of the earth who didn't bow at the feet of a flawed moronic idiot like Trump
wow dude, that there is some amazing turret syndrome if I ever seen it.

DEMS wanted sick pay but COULDN'T get repub votes with them
you know, when you have the majority that doesn't need one republican vote, that's really weak shit to post right there bubba. You have turrets really bad.

And I'm hold enough to remember as a soldier going to a bar in El Paso with a pal getting kicked out because he was black ,, and remember mens and ladies rest rooms an ONE for blacks
naw, full of shit right there bubba.

And in the event of a tie - who casts the tie-breaking vote?

Oh yeah...the Vice President of the United States! And which party sits in the White House?

Oh yeah...the Dumbocrats! Best you sit this one out, clown.
Goddamn you're dumb. How the hell can there be a tie if there is 60 votes on one side and only 50 on the other.

In another post Obama only expanded what Reagan started on the obama phones.

And I'm hold enough to remember as a soldier going to a bar in El Paso with a pal getting kicked out because he was black ,, and remember mens and ladies rest rooms an ONE for blacks
Not fake jc I was with another soldier And I did see those bathrooms

Yet it's Republicans here who wrap themselves in the Confederate Flag, defend statues of dead slave owners, and use John Wilkes Booth as their avatars.
so you admit Democrats like Nazis like to burn books and destroy historical statues and paintings. Tell me sir, when is the University of VA coming down?

Well duh...the Southern Democrats were racist as hell. Democrats have always been racist.

...defend statues of dead slave owners
Well duh...dumb ass. We're not mob fascists like you. We understand that We the People decide what goes up and what comes down.

And until We the People decide that something comes down, you the mob fuck'n fascists have no right (and no business) acting like thugs and destroying public property.

(You can always count on low-IQ Joe to defeat himself when he posts)

so you admit Democrats like Nazis like to burn books and destroy historical statues and paintings. Tell me sir, when is the University of VA coming down?
The sad part is, the ignorant left will take the University of Virginia down one day. Mark my words. It will come down (as will Monticello, Mount Vernon, etc.).

The left is nothing but a mindless mob now. Uneducated. Uninformed. Uncivilized.

Well duh...dumb ass. We're not mob fascists like you. We understand that We the People decide what goes up and what comes down.

And until We the People decide that something comes down, you the mob fuck'n fascists have no right (and no business) acting like thugs and destroying public property.

The people of Charlottesville DID decide to bring down the statue of Racist Traitor Robert E. Lee.

The right wing Nazis showed up to stop them.
They ran over an innocent woman in the process
Trump called them "Very fine people".

Sorry you weren't paying attention to what your fellow fascists were doing.

Creepy old man, no one is suggesting burning books...

Or destroying paintings.

Yes, those statues need to come down because they are offensive.
they are history numbnuts and should remain in place, only a puss is offended by plaster

You do realize most statues aren't made of plaster, right?

No, the statues are not history. History is a recorded record. There's no reason why old racist generals who betrayed the country need a statue. We won't forget the existed.
its just an expression numbnuts. Using you logic the democrat party should be demolished as they wanted slavery and fought the country to keep it. The party is based on racism from the beginning

The people of Charlottesville DID decide to bring down the statue of Racist Traitor Robert E. Lee.
Sorry snowflake, almost every statue that came down, was the result of you fascists acting like lawless thugs in a mob.

I’m sorry your disinformation propaganda just doesn’t hold up like you wish it would, but unfortunately for you, you live in the wrong era for that shit 🤷‍♂️

The right wing Nazis showed up to stop them.
Oh snowflake…your disinformation propaganda is so weak. First of all, fascism is left-wing (fascism is totalitarianism and you can’t have small, limited government totalitarianism :laugh: )

Second, nobody on the right showed up to “stopanything. They held a legal & proper protest - as is their God-given constitutional right. Which of course, infuriates you fascists, but we don’t care.

Forum List

Back