I’m old enough to remember when the Democrats were the party of the “working man”

Now they are infinitely more concerned with totalitarian power and control than they are about rail workers who don’t even receive a single paid sick day.
Yep.
You mean the crazy woman who was part of a mob storming Congress?

She's passionate. That's what you'd say about her if she was a Democrat.

She's passionate. That's what you'd say about her if she was a Democrat.

I would be concerned about anyone who went off on an unhinged rant like that, and then posted it to social media.

In fact, I had one of my resume clients, where I was helping her get her LinkedIn whipped into shape. For some reason, four years earlier, she didn't get a job she wanted and posted an unhinged rant on Twitter. Then she linked it to her LinkedIn Profile. And she left it there for years.

I had to explain to her that employers look at that sort of thing.

Now, maybe Ashli was just having a bad day, upset that Trump lost. But the fact she got herself involved in that psychotic mob and got herself killed in the process says a lot.

I would be concerned about anyone who went off on an unhinged rant like that, and then posted it to social media.

In fact, I had one of my resume clients, where I was helping her get her LinkedIn whipped into shape. For some reason, four years earlier, she didn't get a job she wanted and posted an unhinged rant on Twitter. Then she linked it to her LinkedIn Profile. And she left it there for years.

I had to explain to her that employers look at that sort of thing.

Now, maybe Ashli was just having a bad day, upset that Trump lost. But the fact she got herself involved in that psychotic mob and got herself killed in the process says a lot.
Yeah, she didn't realize a coward would shoot an unarmed woman and get away with it.

The proposal needed 60 votes and Democrats only have 50 seats.
Are there any other stupid comments you care to make, clown?
And in the event of a tie - who casts the tie-breaking vote?

Oh yeah...the Vice President of the United States! And which party sits in the White House?

Oh yeah...the Dumbocrats! Best you sit this one out, clown.

I was entertained.....Until the BLM cop murdered a unarmed woman.
This is where I must respectfully disagree.

When you try to breach a barricade as part of a mob, the use of lethal force is 100% justified. It was justified against BLM and ANTIFA (on the very rare occasions it was used - such as Kyle Rittenhouse), it was justified with Ashli Babbitt.

Good, fuck the unions and their WAAAYYY overpriced salaries. If they werent raking us over the coals for their inflated salaries, maybe they would get paid for sick days. They want a kings ransom plus get paid while NOT working? Nah, fuck them.
Damn boi, you never want to be paid but instead serve the rich guy.

I get that.

It is foolish to expect Democrat political leaders, few of whom have ever actually had a Real Job, to do anything meaningful for the "working man(woman)."

60 votes fuckups.

And which party went against the bill...
It takes 51 votes to pass a bill in the Senate, you fucking high school dropout.
In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on. Again, a simple majority (51 of 100) passes the bill.
Stop blaming filibusters and clotures for the incompetence of your own party which has total control of the federal government.

Funny, cops shoot unarmed black people all the time, and you don't have a problem with it.

She was part of an angry mob that killed on capitol police officer and injured 164 others. And she was pretty clearly unhinged.
How come there haven't been any nation-wide riots if cops shoot unarmed Black men all the time? No riots since Trump left office. Blacks are shooting unarmed Blacks every day and you don't give a damn. Let's go down fairy tale lane....

Forum List

Back