‘I’m off the plantation, bro!’

Life is dynamic, not static.

Things go along in one direction.....then, suddenly.....change.

Remember early in the 'messiah's' regime, when we saw posts about how the Republicans would never win another election.
...and some dunce wrote this:
"The next Republican POTUS hasn't been born yet"
Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

That was when the Democrats/Liberals were still referring to Hussein as the messiah, and Jesus, and god.....

...and when they had the black vote sewed up.

1. "At Stanford University on Tuesday night, a black student enrolled at the institution stood up and denounced Black Lives Matter for several reasons — saying it is funded by white liberals ....

2. ...Black Lives Matter ... does not champion the need for strong black families with husbands and fathers as the role models.

3. The freshman made the comments during a “Make Stanford Great Again” event hosted by the College Republicans, which featured Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens, the latter of whom is a black woman who has been thrust into the national spotlight in recent tweets by Kanye West and President Donald Trump that praise her for her I’m-not-a-victim message.

4. ...the student stood up during the Q&A and spoke about how he had researched Black Lives Matter and found it severely lacking when it comes to defending straight black men and discussing the need for black men to be strong fathers and husbands.

5. ...I’ve been feeling like [BLM is] white liberals in black face. … It’s because the white liberals are all about feminism, LGBT — white liberals don’t really care about black people. I realize, white liberals don’t really care about me, bro. I’m off the plantation, bro! I’m off the plantation, bro!”

6. “I escaped the plantation, bro,” he continued. “I’m empowered. They don’t want me to have power. They want to keep me dependent. But I’m realizing this. They put white liberal ideas — LGBT, women, non-binary, white feminism, all that Hillary Clinton stuff — put it in black face!”

Owens declared it a sign of a budding “Black Revolution.”
'I'm off the plantation, bro!' Video of black Stanford student goes viral. Here's his back story. - The College Fix

If you are white and you live in Appalachia, you have never been off the plantation.

Maybe. But he can walk around that plantation without fear of another young white criminal thug shooting him dead in the street, unlike the inner city plantations the dimocrats keep blacks penned up in all around the country.

Interesting.

I have often asked for an explanation for these facts......and received no responses....

1. In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

and this....

2. Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

Funny how you say that as we had a library in our house with probably 1,000-1,500 books.

Boy, you children are just plain stupid.

Remember early in the 'messiah's' regime, when we saw posts about how the Republicans would never win another election.

That was when the Democrats/Liberals were still referring to Hussein as the messiah, and Jesus, and god.....

1. "At Stanford University on Tuesday night, a black student enrolled at the institution stood up and denounced Black Lives Matter for several reasons — saying it is funded by white liberals ....

2. ...Black Lives Matter ... does not champion the need for strong black families with husbands and fathers as the role models.

3. The freshman made the comments during a “Make Stanford Great Again” event hosted by the College Republicans, which featured Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens, the latter of whom is a black woman who has been thrust into the national spotlight in recent tweets by Kanye West and President Donald Trump that praise her for her I’m-not-a-victim message.

4. ...the student stood up during the Q&A and spoke about how he had researched Black Lives Matter and found it severely lacking when it comes to defending straight black men and discussing the need for black men to be strong fathers and husbands.

5. ...I’ve been feeling like [BLM is] white liberals in black face. … It’s because the white liberals are all about feminism, LGBT — white liberals don’t really care about black people. I realize, white liberals don’t really care about me, bro. I’m off the plantation, bro! I’m off the plantation, bro!”

6. “I escaped the plantation, bro,” he continued. “I’m empowered. They don’t want me to have power. They want to keep me dependent. But I’m realizing this. They put white liberal ideas — LGBT, women, non-binary, white feminism, all that Hillary Clinton stuff — put it in black face!”

'I'm off the plantation, bro!' Video of black Stanford student goes viral. Here's his back story. - The College Fix

If you are white and you live in Appalachia, you have never been off the plantation.

Maybe. But he can walk around that plantation without fear of another young white criminal thug shooting him dead in the street, unlike the inner city plantations the dimocrats keep blacks penned up in all around the country.

Interesting.

I have often asked for an explanation for these facts......and received no responses....

1. In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

and this....

2. Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Funny how you say that as we had a library in our house with probably 1,000-1,500 books.

Upon reading your posts, one would never be led to suspect you had any covert literary leanings.

The statistics in the post certainly cause doubt about your post.

Now....about Brownsville........????

Th obstruction of the white republican conservative congress seems to just by pass idiots of all colors.

I'm sure Owens was very happy to take that liberal white check she got for settling a racial discrimination suit out of court.

There is no such revolution.

Yet, you seem a tad nervous......

Nervous about what? My life won't change because some children get fooled into slavery.

The sudden volume of your postings certainly seems to indicate a palpable fear.....

We've got a snot nosed child still living on daddy's dime trying to talk about systems. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

In the real world, if you were not at home you'd be on welfare living in subsidized housing. You'd have no choice because that's what the jobs you could get would allow you to afford.

So :finger3:

Interesting.

Again?

and this....

Books.jpg

Upon reading your posts, one would never be led to suspect you had any covert literary leanings.

The statistics in the post certainly cause doubt about your post.

Now....about Brownsville........????

Is Brownsville the only town in the US? I don't think so

Are there predominately black neighborhoods (those that are over 50% black) with low crime rates?

Correlation does not equate to causation, i.e. just because these neighbourhoods have a high percentage of black residents doesn't mean that they will have high crime rates.

The indicator of high crime isn't race, instead it is poverty. Sadly, though many blacks in America are poor.
It is vital that you see the difference.

In Troy, NY - a small steel city in upstate NY has a high population of whites. It also has a high crime rate. It is because most of the residents are poor.

To answer your question:
City - median income - % black
Jamaica, NY
Atlanta, GA
Fort Washington, MD -$110,000 - 70.6%
Mitchellville, MD - $109,000 - 85.4%
Bowie, MD - $105,000 - 48%
Friendly, MD - $97,000 - 79.6%
Ladera Heights, CA - $97,000 - 73.7%
Hillcrest, NY - 96,000 - 55.8%
Kettering, MD - 89,000 - 92.1 %
Elmont, NY - $85,000 - 45.5%

Wheatley Heights - 84,000 - 54.3%

https://www.quora.com/Are-there-pre...e-that-are-over-50-black-with-low-crime-rates

Children really should be seen and not heard.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests

Mike Males
Published: August 15, 2013

Imagine that a time-liberated version of vigilante George Zimmerman sees two youths walking through his neighborhood: black, hoodied Trayvon Martin of 2012, and a white teen from 1959 (say Bud Anderson from Father Knows Best). Based purely on statistics of race and era, which one should Zimmerman most fear of harboring criminal intent? Answer: He should fear (actually, not fear) them equally; each has about the same low odds of committing a crime.

For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

New, 2012 figures from California’s Criminal Justice Statistics Center reveal that the state’s black youth show the lowest level of homicide arrest since statewide racial tabulations were first assembled in 1960. Nearly every type of offense—felony, misdemeanor, and status—is much rarer among black youth today than in past generations.

For example, FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides. See if you can find that vital perspective in any politician, expert, or major-media commentary.

Indeed, the statistics of California in 1990 were alarming:

• 221 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 4,235 for drug offenses
  • 6,884 for violent felonies,
  • 22,441 for all felonies, and
  • 45,703 for all offenses.
In 2012, in a California black-youth population of similar size (around 250,000 age 10-17) and a similarly complete statewide crime report:

• 20 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 1,019 for drug offenses
  • 2,886 for violent felonies,
  • 8,288 for all felonies, and
  • 24,889 for all offenses.
How can this mammoth decline not be front-page news—especially to inform the ongoing Trayvon Martin and Fruitvale murder discussions?

The sad reality is that authorities, academic experts, politicians, and geriatric-media reporters (the average age of news consumers is well over 50) of 2013 simply do not know how to deal with a young black population that is not committing shootings, robberies, drug mayhem, and gangsterisms in mass numbers—let alone one that is dramatically less criminal than the older generations deploring them.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

Go eat your oatmeal junior.

"....liberals with their stupid morals!"

Ya' mean like their harvesting the organs of babies???

Those 'morals'???
Twas being facetious of course, but now that you bring it back up, what of regurgitating social conservative morality?
The fact-checkers examined Fiorina’s claim and concluded that it’s the opposite of reality. Offered multiple opportunities to substantiate the claim with evidence, Fiorina and her aides have offered nothing. The authenticity of the tapes is a separate question altogether.
The more the Republican says, “I’ve seen the footage,” the more we’re reminded there is no such footage.

"....liberals with their stupid morals!"

Ya' mean like their harvesting the organs of babies???

Those 'morals'???
Twas being facetious of course, but now that you bring it back up, what of regurgitating social conservative morality?
The fact-checkers examined Fiorina’s claim and concluded that it’s the opposite of reality. Offered multiple opportunities to substantiate the claim with evidence, Fiorina and her aides have offered nothing. The authenticity of the tapes is a separate question altogether.
The more the Republican says, “I’ve seen the footage,” the more we’re reminded there is no such footage.

"The Center for Medical Progress has released their undercover video investigations revealing the horrifying practice of organ harvesting and selling of baby parts within the Planned Parenthood organization and consequently revealing the truth that abortion is not a “medical procedure on a blob of tissue” but the intentional killing of a pre-born human being. The Director, David Daleiden has announced that he has a total of between 10 and 12 videos worth of footage. As more videos have been released, they show increasingly graphic and more incriminating evidence against Planned Parenthood. Below are the videos released so far."
Planned Parenthood Harvests Baby Parts | plam.org

Aftermath
The editorial board of The New York Times described CMP's actions as a "campaign of deception against Planned Parenthood", and wrote that the "video campaign is a dishonest attempt to make legal, voluntary and potentially lifesaving tissue donations appear nefarious and illegal".
{...snip...}
Scientific impact
In August 2015, StemExpress cut all ties with Planned Parenthood for the procurement of human fetal tissue,[68] which has had a severe impact on medical researchers. StemExpress was one of the main providers of human fetal tissue along with Advanced Biosciences Resources. According to a congressional report,[69] research into the Zika virus has been stalled along with investigations into Alzheimer's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, diabetes, and childhood leukemia. Science Friday[70] aired a segment about Dr. Eugene Gu, one of the fetal tissue researchers subpoenaed by Congress.[71] Gu studies congenital heart and kidney diseases in infants but has since placed his research on hold after United States Marshals delivered the subpoena to his Nashville apartment, which is in proximity to Marsha Blackburn and Diane Black.[72]

This is in spite of broad support for fetal tissue research by the scientific community. The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) published an editorial in support of Planned Parenthood's "efforts to channel fetal tissue into important medical research". The editorial argued that many medical advances would not have been made without fetal tissue research and that "Planned Parenthood, its physicians, and the researchers who do this work should be praised, not damned." The NEJM described CMP's actions as a "campaign of misinformation" and said that it is shameful that CMP "continues to twist the facts to achieve its ends". In addition, the NEJM praised Planned Parenthood's contributions to women's health care and stated that the "contraception services that Planned Parenthood delivers may be the single greatest effort to prevent the unwanted pregnancies that result in abortions".

Aftermath
The editorial board of The New York Times described CMP's actions as a "campaign of deception against Planned Parenthood", and wrote that the "video campaign is a dishonest attempt to make legal, voluntary and potentially lifesaving tissue donations appear nefarious and illegal".
{...snip...}
Scientific impact
In August 2015, StemExpress cut all ties with Planned Parenthood for the procurement of human fetal tissue,[68] which has had a severe impact on medical researchers. StemExpress was one of the main providers of human fetal tissue along with Advanced Biosciences Resources. According to a congressional report,[69] research into the Zika virus has been stalled along with investigations into Alzheimer's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, diabetes, and childhood leukemia. Science Friday[70] aired a segment about Dr. Eugene Gu, one of the fetal tissue researchers subpoenaed by Congress.[71] Gu studies congenital heart and kidney diseases in infants but has since placed his research on hold after United States Marshals delivered the subpoena to his Nashville apartment, which is in proximity to Marsha Blackburn and Diane Black.[72]

This is in spite of broad support for fetal tissue research by the scientific community. The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) published an editorial in support of Planned Parenthood's "efforts to channel fetal tissue into important medical research". The editorial argued that many medical advances would not have been made without fetal tissue research and that "Planned Parenthood, its physicians, and the researchers who do this work should be praised, not damned." The NEJM described CMP's actions as a "campaign of misinformation" and said that it is shameful that CMP "continues to twist the facts to achieve its ends". In addition, the NEJM praised Planned Parenthood's contributions to women's health care and stated that the "contraception services that Planned Parenthood delivers may be the single greatest effort to prevent the unwanted pregnancies that result in abortions".

What is the reason for the communist in your avi?

Because you couldn't argue your way out of paper bag?

What is the reason for the communist in your avi?

As you have no response, I'll provide one for you: you follow the orders of America's version of the Bolsheviks....the Democrat Party.

As you've had no success, I'll hand you this hose to wet the bag down with and this crow bar...
Alternatively, you could learn to stop pointlessly diverting your own topics.
Just a thought.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Exposed!
Bernard Sanders (born September 8, 1941) is an American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from Vermont since 2007. The longest-serving independent in congressional history, he was first elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1990 and has caucused with the Democratic Party since, which has entitled him to congressional committee assignments and at times given Democrats a majority. A self-described democratic socialist and a New Deal-era American progressive, Sanders is pro-labor and emphasizes reversing economic inequality.[2][3] Many scholars consider his views to be more in line with social democracy.[4][5]

Sanders was born and raised in the Brooklyn borough of New York City and graduated from the University of Chicago in 1964. While a student he was an active protest organizer for the Congress of Racial Equality and the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee during the civil rights movement. After settling in Vermont in 1968, Sanders ran unsuccessful third-party campaigns for Governor and U.S. Senator in the early to mid-1970s. As an independent, he was elected Mayor of Burlington – the state's most populous city – in 1981, by a margin of ten votes. He went on to be reelected as mayor three times. In 1990, he was elected to represent Vermont's at-large congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives, where he co-founded the Congressional Progressive Caucus in 1991. He served as a congressman for 16 years before being elected to the U.S. Senate in 2006. In 2012, he was reelected with 71% of the popular vote.

Sanders announced his campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination on April 30, 2015. Initially considered a long shot, Sanders won 23 primaries and caucuses and approximately 43% of pledged delegates to Hillary Clinton's 55%. His campaign was noted for its supporters' enthusiasm, as well as for his rejection of large donations from corporations, the financial industry, and any associated Super PAC. On July 12, 2016, Sanders formally endorsed Clinton in her unsuccessful general election campaign against Republican Donald Trump, while urging his supporters to continue the "political revolution" his campaign had begun.

Sanders has built a reputation as a leading progressive voice on issues such as campaign finance reform, corporate welfare, global warming, income inequality, LGBT rights, parental leave, free education, and universal healthcare. Sanders has long been critical of U.S. foreign policy and was an early and outspoken opponent of the Iraq War, the First Gulf War, and U.S. support for the Contras in Nicaragua. He has also been outspoken on civil liberties and civil rights, criticizing racial discrimination in the criminal justice system as well as advocating for privacy rights against mass surveillance policies such as the Patriot Act and the NSA surveillance programs.
Got it? Longest-serving independent in congressional history. A self-described democratic socialist.

Thanks for all the attention, but enough about me. You're off the plantation, sis!

Exposed!
Bernard Sanders (born September 8, 1941) is an American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from Vermont since 2007. The longest-serving independent in congressional history, he was first elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1990 and has caucused with the Democratic Party since, which has entitled him to congressional committee assignments and at times given Democrats a majority. A self-described democratic socialist and a New Deal-era American progressive, Sanders is pro-labor and emphasizes reversing economic inequality.[2][3] Many scholars consider his views to be more in line with social democracy.[4][5]

Sanders was born and raised in the Brooklyn borough of New York City and graduated from the University of Chicago in 1964. While a student he was an active protest organizer for the Congress of Racial Equality and the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee during the civil rights movement. After settling in Vermont in 1968, Sanders ran unsuccessful third-party campaigns for Governor and U.S. Senator in the early to mid-1970s. As an independent, he was elected Mayor of Burlington – the state's most populous city – in 1981, by a margin of ten votes. He went on to be reelected as mayor three times. In 1990, he was elected to represent Vermont's at-large congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives, where he co-founded the Congressional Progressive Caucus in 1991. He served as a congressman for 16 years before being elected to the U.S. Senate in 2006. In 2012, he was reelected with 71% of the popular vote.

Sanders announced his campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination on April 30, 2015. Initially considered a long shot, Sanders won 23 primaries and caucuses and approximately 43% of pledged delegates to Hillary Clinton's 55%. His campaign was noted for its supporters' enthusiasm, as well as for his rejection of large donations from corporations, the financial industry, and any associated Super PAC. On July 12, 2016, Sanders formally endorsed Clinton in her unsuccessful general election campaign against Republican Donald Trump, while urging his supporters to continue the "political revolution" his campaign had begun.

Sanders has built a reputation as a leading progressive voice on issues such as campaign finance reform, corporate welfare, global warming, income inequality, LGBT rights, parental leave, free education, and universal healthcare. Sanders has long been critical of U.S. foreign policy and was an early and outspoken opponent of the Iraq War, the First Gulf War, and U.S. support for the Contras in Nicaragua. He has also been outspoken on civil liberties and civil rights, criticizing racial discrimination in the criminal justice system as well as advocating for privacy rights against mass surveillance policies such as the Patriot Act and the NSA surveillance programs.
Got it? Longest-serving independent in congressional history. A self-described democratic socialist.

Thanks for all the attention, but enough about me. You're off the plantation, sis!

Exposed!!!

1. " [At] the University of Chicago, Sanders joined the Young People’s Socialist League, the youth wing of the Socialist Party USA. He also organized for a communist front, the United Packinghouse Workers Union, which at the time was under investigation by the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

2. ...graduating with a political science degree, Sanders moved to Vermont, where he headed the American People’s History Society, an organ for Marxist propaganda. There, he produced a glowing documentary on the life of socialist revolutionary Eugene Debs, who was jailed for espionage during the Red Scare and hailed by the Bolsheviks as “America’s greatest Marxist.” Don’t be fooled by Bernie Sanders — he’s a diehard communist | New York Post

But ".... the liberal media elite have suddenly stopped calling him socialist. He’s now cleaned up as a “progressive” or “pragmatist.” NYPost, Op. Cit.

Soialist....commmunist....and Progressive.....

Distinctions without differences.

3." ... Sanders helped found the Liberty Union Party, which called for the nationalization of all US banks and the public takeover of all private utility companies. [Before Maxine Waters, too!]

... Sanders in 1981 managed to get elected mayor of Burlington, Vt., where he restricted property rights for landlords, set price controls and raised property taxes to pay for communal land trusts. Local small businesses distributed fliers complaining their new mayor “does not believe in free enterprise.”

4. His radical activities didn’t stop at the water’s edge. Sanders took several “goodwill” trips not only to the USSR, but also to Cuba and Nicaragua, where the Soviets were trying to expand their influence in our hemisphere.

In 1985, he traveled to Managua to celebrate the rise to power of the Marxist-Leninist Sandinista government. He called it a “heroic revolution.” Undermining anti-communist US policy, Sanders denounced the Reagan administration’s backing of the Contra rebels in a letter to the Sandinistas.

“The Sandinista government has more support among the Nicaraguan people — substantially more support — than Ronald Reagan has among the American people,” Sanders told Vermont government-access TV in 1985." Don’t be fooled by Bernie Sanders — he’s a diehard communist | New York Post

5. "Sanders also adopted a Soviet sister city outside Moscow and honeymooned with his second wife in the USSR. He put up a Soviet flag in his office, shocking even the Birkenstock-wearing local liberals. At the time, the Evil Empire was on the march around the world, and threatening the US with nuclear annihilation.

Then, in 1989, as the West was on the verge of winning the Cold War, Sanders addressed the national conference of the US Peace Council — a known front for the Communist Party USA, whose members swore an oath not only to the Soviet Union but to “the triumph of Soviet power in the US.” Don’t be fooled by Bernie Sanders — he’s a diehard communist | New York Post

6."Today, Sanders wants to bring what he admired in the USSR, Cuba, Nicaragua and other communist states to America.

For starters, he proposes completely nationalizing our health care system and putting private health insurance and drug companies “out of business.” He also wants to break up “big banks” and control the energy industry, while providing “free” college tuition, a “living wage” and guaranteed homeownership and jobs through massive public works projects.

Price tag: $18 trillion.

Who will pay for it all? You will. Sanders plans to not only soak the rich with a 90 percent-plus tax rate, while charging Wall Street a “speculation tax,” but hit every American with a “global-warming tax.”

Of course, even that wouldn’t cover the cost of his communist schemes; a President Sanders would eventually soak the middle class he claims to champion. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need, right?

Now that we've gotten beyond that.....

...why have you chosen a communist for your avi???

Obsessed, eh? Such willing putty, lapping up seemingly any old garbage to fling from any old shill or rag? Can't recall, remind me how many years Paul Sperry's devoted to public service? Run for dog catcher? Anything? Hopefully an eyeopener for ya:

"Breitbart Tried To Smear Khizr Khan, But Face-Planted
Maybe it’s time Donald Trump’s bootlickers moved on to something new."

Soooo fitting, no?! Maybe it's time... Getting nowhere fast here... Float a new lie perhaps or at least a topical one?... Think about it!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Obsessed, eh? Such willing putty, lapping up seemingly any old garbage to fling from any old shill or rag? Can't recall, remind me how many years Paul Sperry's devoted to public service? Run for dog catcher? Anything? Hopefully an eyeopener for ya:

"Breitbart Tried To Smear Khizr Khan, But Face-Planted
Maybe it’s time Donald Trump’s bootlickers moved on to something new."

Soooo fitting, no?! Maybe it's time... Getting nowhere fast here... Float a new lie perhaps or at least a topical one?... Think about it!

So sorry.....no subject changing for you.

You have a communist as your avi because you simply follow orders from your Leftist masters.

You've never been allowed to think, and can't change now.

So, that's it? Ad hominem and fantasy quotes from wackos?
I know,.. can't help everyone...
Haters gonna hate.
Kay, moving on.. Bubbye! :11_2_1043:

Forum List

Back