Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Five million illegal Mexicans registered to vote, and didn't get caught! AMAZING!

Five million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary, and didn't get caught! AMAZING!

Those Mexicans are GENIUSES.

".... and didn't get caught! "

By whom??????

The snake Obama told them to vote.....and assured them there'd be no penalties.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Get it now, you dolt?????

You're lying again, Pinocchio.... Obama was talking about citizens not having to fear immigration coming after their undocumented family should they themselves vote. That was the answer he gave to Gina Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen herself, to her question if she should vote, does she have to worry about immigration coming after her family.

Five million illegal Mexicans registered to vote, and didn't get caught! AMAZING!

Five million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary, and didn't get caught! AMAZING!

By whom??????

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

You're lying again, Pinocchio.... Obama was talking about citizens not having to fear immigration coming after their undocumented family should they themselves vote. That was the answer he gave to Gina Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen herself, to her question if she should vote, does she have to worry about immigration coming after her family.

I quoted his exact words.

Hurts, huh?

He's a snake, and you're ugly.

a. they don't

Come back for more anytime your masochism kicks in.

Honestly, it's weird. I drive by your threads occasionally the way I drive by wrecks at the side of the road, just sort of in awe at the amount of destructiveness and vituperation that you bring into the USMB. I just can't take them seriously. Your prideful and cherry picked pseudo science arguments and doctrinaire divisiveness of our fellow Americans is sad to me. I and I also feel a deep and despairing sadness behind your seemingly brave posts and hollow boasts, and honestly I pray for you to see the goodness in your fellow Americans one day. I wish you nothing but good fortune.

You haven't said anything beyond "pleeeeesssseee don't hurt my widdle feelings!!!!"

You have an open invitation to quote any part of the thread and watch me rip your post to shreds.

"...honestly I pray for you to see the goodness in your fellow Americans one day. I wish you nothing but good fortune."

You appear to be one of those really boring people who use their fingers to air-quote as they speak.

I nailed it, huh?
What else needs to be said that hasn't already thoroughly debunked your bullshit? At this point, this thread drags on for no reason other than the entertainment value of watching you wallow in your own logorrhea. Meanwhile, your thread is debunked....

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​

Why are your forced to default to vulgarity?

Is it because of how thoroughly defeated you feel?
Why do you whine about vulgarity to avoid responding to content?

Here it is again, sans vulgarity, so you have no excuse to keep running like you do....

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."​
First, I posted the above and PoliticalHack wouldn't touch the content, so she whined about vulgarity instead...

Then I posted it again, this time without vulgarity so PoliticalHack would have nothing to whine about....

So now she just avoids the L.A. Times article, which came from a link she herself posted, altogether.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

By whom??????

a. they don't

I quoted his exact words.

Hurts, huh?

He's a snake, and you're ugly.

a. they don't

You didn't just quote him, you employed your defective conservative brain to translate what he actually said into something you imagine he said.

His actual words were telling a U.S. citizen she didn't have to worry about immigration coming after her family if she, an American citizen herself, votes.

This PoiticalChic tard drank a lot of piss! Here's the full interview:

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Obama is clearly saying your undocumented family member cannot vote, and you have to give them a voice with YOUR vote.

Here's what Fox News left out of its initial reporting:
"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

Obama made it crystal clear undocumented immigrants cannot vote.

Fox News heavily edited the interview, leaving out the part where Obama said they can't legally vote, and the tards drank that piss right down.

Once a fake meme is planted in a tard's head by Fox, it never comes out. Ever.

Last edited:

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

Fox News heavily edited the interview, leaving out the part where Obama said they can't legally vote, and the tards drank that piss right down.

Also in that interview, Obama twice promotes the website, iwillvote.com, which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

What rock have you been living under?

The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week on May 19, 2017. They don't turn a congressional probe into a criminial investigation unless there is solid evidence of wrong-doing.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

"The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week "

Is that what the DNC told you?

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

In other words, egregious corruption is perfectly acceptable to low IQ Repugs such as yourself, as long as no "crime" is being committed. Got it.

Let me break it down for you, unsophisticated lightweight....you ain't clever, you're just intellectually dishonest and pathetically stupid.

"....no "crime" is being committed."

Exactly....no crime.

Hence, your avi title identifies you as exactly what you are, an easily led imbecile.

True?

This coming from the dumb fuck who used an article as evidence when the article stated that the illegal alien voting "problem" is very small.

Your shit is weak, Repug. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

She's also same moron who linked an article from the L.A. Times which did not state illegals could register to vote, though she claimed it did; but her article did include a link which described how illegal aliens are not registered to vote.

Much of the material which refutes her idiocy comes from her. :badgrin:

Yeah, this is one stupid, intellectually dishonest bitch. I guess she'll next cite an article from 2012 stating that 3 illegal aliens voted in that election. She's a total lightweight who wants to be taken seriously, but just doesn't have the intellectual guns.

"The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week "

Is that what the DNC told you?

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

In other words, egregious corruption is perfectly acceptable to low IQ Repugs such as yourself, as long as no "crime" is being committed. Got it.

Let me break it down for you, unsophisticated lightweight....you ain't clever, you're just intellectually dishonest and pathetically stupid.

"....no "crime" is being committed."

Exactly....no crime.

Hence, your avi title identifies you as exactly what you are, an easily led imbecile.

True?

This coming from the dumb fuck who used an article as evidence when the article stated that the illegal alien voting "problem" is very small.

Your shit is weak, Repug. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Your language, learned from the bathroom wall, is exactly what should be expected from one of your perspective.

And here we have PoliticalHack's white flag -- where she bitches about vulgarity as a cover for not being able to refute a post.

:banana:

Bravo, Sir. A perfect description of this stupid bitch's MO.

Honestly, it's weird. I drive by your threads occasionally the way I drive by wrecks at the side of the road, just sort of in awe at the amount of destructiveness and vituperation that you bring into the USMB. I just can't take them seriously. Your prideful and cherry picked pseudo science arguments and doctrinaire divisiveness of our fellow Americans is sad to me. I and I also feel a deep and despairing sadness behind your seemingly brave posts and hollow boasts, and honestly I pray for you to see the goodness in your fellow Americans one day. I wish you nothing but good fortune.

You haven't said anything beyond "pleeeeesssseee don't hurt my widdle feelings!!!!"

You have an open invitation to quote any part of the thread and watch me rip your post to shreds.

"...honestly I pray for you to see the goodness in your fellow Americans one day. I wish you nothing but good fortune."

You appear to be one of those really boring people who use their fingers to air-quote as they speak.

I nailed it, huh?
What else needs to be said that hasn't already thoroughly debunked your bullshit? At this point, this thread drags on for no reason other than the entertainment value of watching you wallow in your own logorrhea. Meanwhile, your thread is debunked....

Why are your forced to default to vulgarity?

Is it because of how thoroughly defeated you feel?
Why do you whine about vulgarity to avoid responding to content?

Here it is again, sans vulgarity, so you have no excuse to keep running like you do....

First, I posted the above and PoliticalHack wouldn't touch the content, so she whined about vulgarity instead...

Then I posted it again, this time without vulgarity so PoliticalHack would have nothing to whine about....

So now she just avoids the L.A. Times article, which came from a link she herself posted, altogether.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Y'mean this?

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Obama is clearly saying your undocumented family member cannot vote, and you have to give them a voice with YOUR vote.

There is nothing left out.

Here is the message the snake gave to illegal aliens:

BTW....are you still claiming to be a "military and electronics bomb expert"?????

Are, you, or just a hot-air expert?

Millions of illegals voted. Get a grip. The domestic communists simply want the nation to fold and fall under a dictatorship asap.

The problem with a free nation is that even those with evil intent are granted the same freedoms. This is the ONLY flaw I can find with the Constitution. Not everyone deserves freedom. The founding fathers were trusting souls in a MUCH more innocent time.

Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Continuing to allow those CLEARLY intent on destroying the nation as formed by the Constitution the freedom to do so, is providing a clear path for their success.

It is past time for the right to drop the politically correct bonds placed on them by the oppressive left and deal with the reality of their destructive influence in meaningful ways.

Fire CAN be fought with fire...and sometimes it is the only way.

Last edited:
Continuing to allow those CLEARLY intent on destroying the nation as formed by the Constitution the freedom to do so, is providing a clear path for their success.

It is past time for the right to drop the politically correct bonds placed on them by the oppressive left and deal with the reality of their destructive influence in meaningful ways.

As long as Democrats are in power, American will be in danger.

When you apply for new DL ---- They ask if you are a US citizen or not. Yes/No you go that way and that way.
Yes ------ You have to provide a proof of citizenship, process, which will coincide with the federal government documents.
Yes ------- but lied. Subject for longer process and rejection.
No ------- You get AB-60.

These illegals with AB60 is only for driving purposes only. They treasure and proud of this document which makes them somewhat legal and their future.
Why would they risk that just for one vote? What if they get caught?
Generally speaking, The DMV doesn't ask anyone for proof of anything, I have seen three Mexicans in a booth clearly marked one person per booth only. That was in English. We don't wan't to offend illegals, Hispanics or people that arbitrarily want to disobey laws. Heaven forbid.

The DMV doesn't ask for proof of anything? So you don't have to bring a birth certificate, social security card, passport, bill in your name to prove your address, etc. when you get a license or ID? I certainly had to.

I'm not sure how you equate 3 people going into a booth labeled for one person only to the DMV not asking for proof of anything.

"AB60 licenses are said to require proof of identity, but the use of a Mexican Consular Card has been brought into serious question. A Mexican Federal Electoral Card, Mexican Institute National Electoral Card, Mexican Passport, or Mexican Consular Card are accepted as forms of ID to procure a California driver license. Several other types of foreign identification cards may be used as well."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

How ya' like dat, boyyyyeeeeeee????

Ah the famous AB 461.
Read and research how Breitbart twisted the technicality of Ab461. You must be desperate.

I probably encountered this AB461 at least 8 to 10 times of the same topic.

Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMV’s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMV’s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

3. "While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE..."
Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."
What the heck, you're being kicked out anyway....might as well vote.
From the AB-60 guide book.
https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/ab_60_4_27_15.pdf

Did you really read your link or you just look at it? Read it again and tell me what is your with your rebuttal?

Are you telling me that ALL repeat ALL DMV workers are democrats? Are you telling me that Republican senators and election observers are part of these massive fraud? Are you telling me that these kind of fraud are not investigated or audited by Federal government?

You and your link Breitbart are both liars.

Do you have any proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals really voted last election? If you don't----- I will call you a liar.

Last edited:
"I hear that it is painful for you to have that underlying sadness and perhaps loneliness."

OMG!!!

Now, you know you're lying, and trying to cover your hurt feelings by claiming to detect an emotion in me that isn't there.

Nor does it give you cover in referring to Jesus.

You keep suggesting that you are leaving....yet, keep coming back.
If I threw you a going away party.......
....would you?

I hear that you are in pain. Find Jesus and find love.

As you have been unable to offer a cogent objection to anything in the thread, our relationship is based on one thing, and one thing only:
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

You should probably read more Shakespeare too. Richard was not really talking about just his throne here, the quote applies to everyone. Particularly those who declare victories incessantly. The kings (and queens) among us.

for within the hollow crown
That rounds the mortal temples of a king
Keeps Death his court, and there the antic sits,
Scoffing his state and grinning at his pomp,
Allowing him a breath, a little scene,
To monarchize, be fear’d, and kill with looks;
Infusing him with self and vain conceit
As if this flesh which walls about our life
Were brass impregnable; and, humour’d thus
Comes at the last, and with a little pin
Bores thorough his castle wall, and farewell king!
Cover your heads, and mock not flesh and blood
With solemn reverence; throw away respect,
Tradition, form, and ceremonious duty;
For you have but mistook me all this while.
I live with bread like you, feel want,
Taste grief, need friends—subjected thus,
How can you say to me, I am a king?

Millions of illegal aliens voted for Bill's wife.

Without their votes, Trump won the popular vote.

Didn't you know that?
"I hear that it is painful for you to have that underlying sadness and perhaps loneliness."

OMG!!!

Now, you know you're lying, and trying to cover your hurt feelings by claiming to detect an emotion in me that isn't there.

....would you?

As you have been unable to offer a cogent objection to anything in the thread, our relationship is based on one thing, and one thing only:

You should probably read more Shakespeare too. Richard was not really talking about just his throne here, the quote applies to everyone. Particularly those who declare victories incessantly. The kings (and queens) among us.

Didn't you know that?

OMG!!!

....would you?

Didn't you know that?
And unicorns can fly, Tramp never lies and the sun revolves around the earth.
^ that

As long as Democrats are in power, American will be in danger.
PoliSpice and her over- the- top rw hyperbole always delivers :thup:

Last edited:
Generally speaking, The DMV doesn't ask anyone for proof of anything, I have seen three Mexicans in a booth clearly marked one person per booth only. That was in English. We don't wan't to offend illegals, Hispanics or people that arbitrarily want to disobey laws. Heaven forbid.

The DMV doesn't ask for proof of anything? So you don't have to bring a birth certificate, social security card, passport, bill in your name to prove your address, etc. when you get a license or ID? I certainly had to.

I'm not sure how you equate 3 people going into a booth labeled for one person only to the DMV not asking for proof of anything.

"AB60 licenses are said to require proof of identity, but the use of a Mexican Consular Card has been brought into serious question. A Mexican Federal Electoral Card, Mexican Institute National Electoral Card, Mexican Passport, or Mexican Consular Card are accepted as forms of ID to procure a California driver license. Several other types of foreign identification cards may be used as well."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

How ya' like dat, boyyyyeeeeeee????

Ah the famous AB 461.
Read and research how Breitbart twisted the technicality of Ab461. You must be desperate.

I probably encountered this AB461 at least 8 to 10 times of the same topic.

Now....let me see if I understand the Democrat policy/rules as it pertains to illegal aliens....

1. "....the DMV’s [read 'Democrat government's'] current policy is not to refer anyone to criminal prosecution who previously applied for a license using false information..." [as long as they vote correctly.]

2. "The DMV’s [Democrat's] current practice is not to refer people who have used false information to obtain a driver’s license for criminal prosecution...[as long as...you know what...]
This is exactly what the snake, Obama, said to illegal aliens in that interview.

3. "While the DMV will not volunteer your information to ICE..."
Seems they've chosen sides....they go with illegal aliens in opposition to American laws. Must be Democrats.

4. "there does not seem to be any risk to your immigration situation in applying for an AB 60 license."
What the heck, you're being kicked out anyway....might as well vote.
From the AB-60 guide book.
https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/ab_60_4_27_15.pdf

Did you really read your link or you just look at it? Read it again and tell me what is your with your rebuttal?

Are you telling me that ALL repeat ALL DMV workers are democrats? Are you telling me that Republican senators and election observers are part of these massive fraud? Are you telling me that these kind of fraud are not investigated or audited by Federal government?

You and your link Breitbart are both liars.

Do you have any proof that 3 to 5 millions illegals really voted last election? If you don't----- I will call you a liar.

1. For Democrats, their power is more important than the health and safety of this nation.

2. Toward that end, Democrats are willing to remove border security, steal from the taxpayer fisc, and turn a blind eye to criminality.

3. Pretending to honor the American birthright, the election of our leaders, Democrats make bogus 'identification' available to so as to allow illegal aliens, who they support via stealing said taxpaid finances, voting privileges.

4. As there are upwards of 50 million illegal aliens residing here, due to Democrat negligence, even a small portion of same following Obama's instructions, and illegally voting, account for what Democrats claim is a popular vote victory.

5. Dunces like you tacitly admit that Democrat controlled states and voting precincts allow this illegal voting, in refusing to guess how many places that provide bogus 'identification provided a margin of victory to the Democrat candidate.

6. As polls prove that Democrats admit that that want illegal aliens to vote, lying sacks of offal...i.e., you,....pretend that this is not the case.

Forum List

Back