I'm Not Really Sure Why Democrats Find All of This Amusing

So, the republican retards are blaming democrats for a global problem, as usual.

Republican solution, of course.............................more corporate tax cuts.
Reward the same companies that are ripping everyone off.
Whether genuine immigration or illegal immigration, the population in the countries where they came from, continue to increase. So taking them in on compassionate grounds is a smoke screen. Democrats firmly highlighted that Trump wasn't above the law, so Democrats should apply that to illegal immigrants. There's a good start.

And yes, inflation is a world wide problem, brought on by the needless COVID shutdowns. Rather than a minority suffer the virus and probably die, EVERYONE is now suffering from the virus through their pockets. And over the years to come, more will die from the health implications of poverty and poorer diet, than from COVID itself. That prediction was made known from the start.

You might ask which party support SS and which would prefer to privatize it out of existence? You might also look back to the time this country grew to the industrial giant it is today and ask about the immigration polices that made it happen.
one party wants to watch it as is, on an unsubstainale path to destruction

the other wants to fix it, and model it after the Sweden reform plan

I'm not really sure whenever I talk about illegal immigrants having access to our country or about how our jobs are so shorthanded and the democrats are literally destroying our economy that I am met with funny reactions. I don't think that it's a joke or amusing. My family is currently having to stock up our food so if we can't afford it anymore we won't starve to death. I have SSI that's a plus and went up a bit, but not by much. If that really is amusing to some of you that really is sick and disgusting.
You will generally get the "funny" response as a way to compensate for the fact that they cannot refute an argument. It's a major tool in the leftist toolbox

Last edited:
You might ask which party support SS and which would prefer to privatize it out of existence? You might also look back to the time this country grew to the industrial giant it is today and ask about the immigration polices that made it happen.
If SS were INVESTED everyone would be semi-rich at retirement. Democrats are determined to give the masses a marginal existence

Not everyone lives in an area that has wild game....or has a place they can plant crops.
Their choice. They love their cities and when the supply chain shit hits the fan, the cities will be war zones for every last crust of bread. I've got a tall fence with a locked gate around my garden and a big mean dog that lives outside in good weather.

You will generally get the "funny" response as a way to compensate for the fact that they cannot refute an argument. It's a major tool in the leftist toolbox

There is nothing funny about SSI which is below poverty level. What I find strange is blaming on party of another for this. This has been going on far longer than my life (not by much) and I see people doing SSI and SSID and I wonder how they can make it. They do seem to find a way. And without doing something as stupid as cleaning out an entire shelf in the grocery store. But this seems to be a two fold problem in his case.

If SS were INVESTED everyone would be semi-rich at retirement. Democrats are determined to give the masses a marginal existence

The average person is incapable of socking that money away. What FDR created was a way for people to live when they could no longer work. If people were that capable in investing then everyone would be quite well off. That is until some fat cat............

Nut jobs just want to turn SS over the stock market, just like Reagan wanted.
Privatize every part of the government.

I'm all for fixing it just don't 'fix' it out of existence.
I don't disagree....the GOP has proposed a fix, similar to what they did in Sweden to save their SS system. It works there, and frankly was saved from the path that the Dems want to keep us on

I'm not really sure whenever I talk about illegal immigrants having access to our country or about how our jobs are so shorthanded and the democrats are literally destroying our economy that I am met with funny reactions. I don't think that it's a joke or amusing. My family is currently having to stock up our food so if we can't afford it anymore we won't starve to death. I have SSI that's a plus and went up a bit, but not by much. If that really is amusing to some of you that really is sick and disgusting.
They laughed when they sent Joos to the ovens....and if you notice.....they tell you that the unvaxxed are subhumans....should lose their jobs.....their homes their everything.

These are the same sadistic Evil Spirits that inhabited the Nazi Party, and they are here today possessing the body of The DemNazi Party. If you don't agree with them, well you are racist, misogynistic, transphobic. If you believe in God and human rights, well you are superstitious, crazy, mentally ill, naive.
If you believe in a responsible and limited government you are xyz rinse lather and repeat.

So yes, they delight in your misfortune, and they are giddy with thoughts of your oppression, even to the point of your starvation.

Solomon said there is nothing new under the sun. He was right. 1932 is the same as 2022.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis

Last edited:
They laughed when they sent Joos to the ovens....and if you notice.....they tell you that the unvaxxed are subhumans....should lose their jobs.....their homes their everything.

So you are comparing your bunch to the Jews that got sent to the camps and gas chambers. There is one huge difference. The Jews had no other choice. But your bunch does and you still make the stupid plan. While I don't suggest that you be sent to gas chambers, I do suggest that you be isolated from all others. Meaning, no job, zero health care and be refused most things. You may change when you get too hot or too cold and hungry.

These are the same sadistic Evil Spirits that inhabited the Nazi Party, and they are here today possessing the body of The DemNazi Party. If you don't agree with them, well you are racist, misogynistic, transphobic. If you believe in God and human rights, well you are superstitious, crazy, mentally ill, naive.
If you believe in a responsible and limited government you are xyz rinse lather and repeat.

The Nazi Party was, and still is, a right wing organization. And in the damage that the modern Nazi Party (rumpsters) are capable of doing, YOU need to be watched closely by the various legal intities.

So yes, they delight in your misfortune, and they are giddy with thoughts of your oppression, even to the point of your starvation.

Solomon said there is nothing new under the sun. He was right. 1932 is the same as 2022.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis

In order to get things done in any pandemic, certain things need to be done. You are just throwing a childish temper tantrum of "You can't tell me what to do". Ask the lady today that refused to put her mask back on mid flight and they diverted back to the origin. Care to see the law suits that she is going to have over that?

Forum List

Back