I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

And yet you seem more upset at Kyle shooting those three when let be clear they got what they deserved.

All sides in this argument did something stupid in my eyes but the three idiots were more in the wrong than Kyle!

Also his mother hold the responsibility for him ( Kyle ) breaking curfew and not Kyle seeing she drove him there!

Deserved what they got? Kyle was judge, jury and executioner.

You have some strange ideas.

Are Kyle and his mother so stupid they don't know the meaning of "curfew"?

Still trying the case I see.

2 dead idiots burning shit run at guy with gun get the Darwin Award .........Another points gun and is now named lefty.

Oh well. You can't cure Stupidity. Poor things were burning shit and SOMEONE HAD THE NERVE TO TRY AND PUT IT OUT.

OH THE TRAGEDY.

And you believe three adults that went to cause destruction and mayhem were poor little black kids that were killed by a racist Nazi like the media told you!

First off before you lecture me about my view maybe you should ask yourself why you support and feel sorrow for three assholes that put themselves into a position to get shot?

Kyle did not walk up to any of them and start firing but instead all three start a fight with him, and yet you blame Kyle for their actions like a idiotic piece of trash that believe people shouldn’t defend themselves!

Those three idiots ( not men because real men do not go to a place where they are not from to destroy or cause mayhem )got what they deserve no matter by Kyle or someone else because they started the damn fight!

And you believe three adults that went to cause destruction and mayhem were poor little black kids that were killed by a racist Nazi like the media told you!

First off before you lecture me about my view maybe you should ask yourself why you support and feel sorrow for three assholes that put themselves into a position to get shot?

Kyle did not walk up to any of them and start firing but instead all three start a fight with him, and yet you blame Kyle for their actions like a idiotic piece of trash that believe people shouldn’t defend themselves!

Those three idiots ( not men because real men do not go to a place where they are not from to destroy or cause mayhem )got what they deserve no matter by Kyle or someone else because they started the damn fight!

You're crazy.. nobody said they were black.

Kyle was also breaking the law.

You're crazy.. nobody said they were black.

Kyle was also breaking the law.
Yes, there were media outlets that tried to convince the American and World watchers that Kyle shot unarmed black men!

So if you are going to discuss this you better know what the fuck you are writing about because your damn ignorance is showing!

Also you have yet to condemn the violent acts of your beloved heroes and keep on excusing their stupidity with “ well Kyle broke the law “ !

Hold on!

You judge the kid by events that you believe he was wrong in but the Court said he was not guilty, so what must he do to turn his life around in your eyes?

Maybe you should realize the kid doesn’t need to appease those like you nor should he appease anyone at all seeing according to the law he is a innocent person no matter public opinion.

The way those like you painted him was as he went to Wisconsin and shot and killed three black kids that were singing in a choir and saving humanity from evil fascists, but the truth was he shot three idiots and killed two and all were white, and yet Kyle was labeled as a racist by those like you…

So no he doesn’t need to turn things around to appease those like you!

It is a free Country and whatever this kid does will not make anyone happy, so why don’t you and all sides let the kid be for once!

If he wanted to destroy the AR-15 then I support his choice and had he kept it I would have supported that choice also.

Best thing he can do is just relax on a beach somewhere in a third world country and let shit cool down and focus on schooling in a year or two seeing the memory of most Americans are shorter than their penis!

Not funny at all!

The three shot were as dumb as him and they deserved what they got!

You never start a fight with someone that has a loaded firearm and let be clear all three that were shot were there to cause destruction and mayhem!

It is amazing how the left doesn’t see how the media tried to paint Kyle as a racist that shot three black men when in fact he shot three idiotic White assholes!

So as I will say the kid shouldn’t have been there and I hold the mother responsible for that but the three idiots that were shot shouldn’t have been there either and their actions are what got them shot and two were killed…
They didn't try to paint Kyle himself, as a racist. And no one in the main stream media ever said he shot 3 black men....only the right wing media lied about that by saying g !liberals did and made an issue about it.

The issue on racism that I saw and heard liberals complain about and called racism, was how Kyle and other white BOYS were treated by law enforcement.... Compared to what black boys, doing the same militia type thing and holding the same long arms, would have been treated like... Tamir Rice as examp!e.

The people who will treat this stupid kid the worst will be the right when it turns out he does not want to be a white power poster child.

They didn't try to paint Kyle himself, as a racist. And no one in the main stream media ever said he shot 3 black men....only the right wing media lied about that by saying g !liberals did and made an issue about it.

The issue on racism that I saw and heard liberals complain about and called racism, was how Kyle and other white BOYS were treated by law enforcement.... Compared to what black boys, doing the same militia type thing and holding the same long arms, would have been treated like... Tamir Rice as examp!e.
Busted in a damn lie!

I just linked an article that showed a media outlet did try to do it and all you can do is lie as usual!

You better get your facts straight before lecturing me ever!

Yes, there were media outlets that tried to convince the American and World watchers that Kyle shot unarmed black men!

So if you are going to discuss this you better know what the fuck you are writing about because your damn ignorance is showing!

Also you have yet to condemn the violent acts of your beloved heroes and keep on excusing their stupidity with “ well Kyle broke the law “ !

Not a single one that I saw said the victims were black.. The protesters went home by dark.. There was no one left on the street except bad guys and vigilantes. There were 32 armed Proud Boys on the street.

Kyle had no authority to be carrying a gun and breaking the curfew.. He was NOT a policeman... He was a vigilante.
Oh well tough shit. The assholes were looting and burning down the neighborhood and therefore put themselves right at his level and subsequently have only themselves to blame for being where they are....in the cemetery. I'm sure as hell not going to lose any sleep over a couple of pedophiles who hit the dirt.

How do you constantly and remorselessly look with one eye and cover the other eye up????I mean you do it all the time all the time you no good for nothing biased piece of shit!!

There were four people involved in an incident... all of them breaking curfew but the only one that matters to you is the one you don't like??? Three of them were breaking curfew so they could destroy the lives of other people... One of them was out there to help protect the innocent who did nothing to deserve having their neighborhood attacked and burned down. These are people you don't give a shit about because you're one of the vermon who would burn houses down if given a chance isn't that right??? Vermin??? You piece of garbage. Rittenhouse is a hero not a villain. You on the other hand are retarded moron.

Last edited:
Not a single one that I saw said the victims were black.. The protesters went home by dark.. There was no one left on the street except bad guys and vigilantes. There were 32 armed Proud Boys on the street.

I just linked an article from MSN stating the media sure the fuck did state Kyle shot three black men, and all you can do is say “ I never saw it “!

Also you have yet to condemn the three assholes for their assault on Kyle and keep on defending them, so why is that?

Oh well tough shit. The assholes were looting and burning down the neighborhood and therefore put themselves right at his level and subsequently have only themselves to blame for being where they are....in the cemetery. I'm sure as hell not going to lose any sleep over a couple of pedophiles who hit the dirt.

How do you constantly and remorselessly look with one eye and cover the other eye up????I mean you do it all the time all the time you no good for nothing biased piece of shit!!

There were four people involved in an incident... all of them breaking curfew but the only one that matters to you is the one you don't like??? Three of them were breaking curfew so they could destroy the lives of other people... One of them was out there to help protect the innocent who did nothing to deserve having their neighborhood attacked and burned down. These are people you don't give a shit about because you're one of the vermon who would burn houses down if given a chance isn't that right??? Vermin??? You piece of garbage. Rittenhouse is a hero not a villain. You on the other hand are retarded moron.
He is not a hero either but if anyone would read the article I linked it state that Kyle had every right to be there and out there seeing his father lived there!

He was not blameless for what happened and should have served some jail time.
For what?

The jury found him not guilty because the evidence clearly showed he was defending himself and not going around shooting unarmed black men like you and some in the media tried to claim!

Yes, those like you believed he shot three black men because that is why those like you called him a racist!

So tell me what law did he break according to you?

He didn’t have a short barrel firearm…

He shot people attacking him…

So what law can you state he broke because the further I read into the actual accounts the fact is the media is the one that got this all wrong and you keep on pushing their misleading comments!

No one should serve jail time for self defense and yes he is blameless for the scum who attacked him
He chose to be armed in a chaotic situation where he had no business in first place. Where is personal responsibility in this case? Does it somehow not apply when you are killing certain types of people?

Busted in a damn lie!

I just linked an article that showed a media outlet did try to do it and all you can do is lie as usual!

You better get your facts straight before lecturing me ever!
For all that you found one BRITISH media outlet that got the race of the victims wrong

Forum List

Back