I'm Not Certain That Challenging Brandon To Go Was Such A Good Idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the point son, Joe's brain is gone and the entire World knows it. This is not a "Right" or "Left" issue this is about doing what's best for this Country.
This was about integrity and admissions.

Try again.

Yeah, I guess the cocaine was really left by some poor workman and old Brandon is really fit and ready for another four years and wages are really going up while the only jobs available are in fast food restaurants.
Do you have the data for that?

Or did you make it up?

Yeah, I guess the cocaine was really left by some poor workman and old Brandon is really fit and ready for another four years and wages are really going up while the only jobs available are in fast food restaurants.
You and I have no idea how it got there. You're lying if you say otherwise. You're also lying when you say only fast food jobs are the only jobs available. Basically, you're a liar.

You and I have no idea how it got there. You're lying if you say otherwise. You're also lying when you say only fast food jobs are the only jobs available. Basically, you're a liar.
I'm confident that I will get a citation for that.

Sez who?

Not his appointees..

He doesn't need anyone to read a dumbed down 1 page brief for him.
The hell he doesn't
OIP.miLzxXrluYuvUCdCSNynzQHaEZ

food is more expensive, gas prices just rose, electricity prices are rising

the democrats are creating inflation and not doing a thing to stop it

Most expensive food ever, and you are celebrating as if the price of food is cheap?
These poor Dimtards really are as stupid as we thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back