I'm Muslim, and I hate terrorism

Are you a Christian? If so when is the last time you murdered a child who swore at his parents?

Leviticus 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

Leviticus is old testament, not Christianity.

Without the OT there is no Christianity.

All things are created with wisdom and with an ulterior purpose. In consort with this ulterior purpose, there are benefits for the believers in all happenings. Because Allah is on the believers’ side and does not let them down.

Encounters in life may at first seem unfavourable for the believers. However, one should understand that even seemingly e events, for example, a plot of hatched against them by the unbelievers, will ultimately turn out well for them. Allah will sooner or later let them savour His beneficence so, believers should be completely sure that there is goodness in all.

"THE MORAL VALUES OF THE QUR'AN"

If people truly believed God were great, they would not blow up things or shoot people for God. That would be an insult to an all-powerful deity. People could only do such things for their own, limited, unthinking self identity. It is testimony that they indeed do not believe in God, or even know what God would be if God existed.

Everyone who has any mentality and humanity at all is opposed to attacks like that in Boston. It is out of a lack of these qualities that adherents of any ideology or religion are capable of such atrocities.

Revelation: Proof and Guidance

Unlike Judaism and Christianity, Islam sets the belief in all books revealed by Allah (God) through his prophets as an important article of faith. Muslims believe that Allah revealed books to His messengers as proof for mankind and as guidance for them.

Revelation: Proof & Guidance
http://www.onislam.net/english/reading-islam/understanding-islam/belief/revelation/436782

Is Islam based on the Koran's perfection and lack of error?

(CNN) -- I'm an American-Muslim and I despise Islamic terrorists. In fact, despise is not even a strong enough word to convey my true feelings about those who kill innocent people in the name of Islam. I hate them with every fiber of my being.

I'm not going to tell you, "Islam is a religion of peace." Nor will I tell you that Islam is a religion of violence. What I will say is that Islam is a religion that, like Christianity and Judaism, is intended to bring you closer to God. And sadly we have seen people use the name of each of these Abrahamic faiths to wage and justify violence.

The unique problem for Muslims is that our faith is being increasingly defined by the actions of a tiny group of morally bankrupt terrorists. Just to be clear: The people who commit violence in the name of Islam are not Muslims, they are murderers. Their true religion is hatred and inhumanity.

The only people terrorists speak for are themselves and the others involved in their despicable plot. They do not represent me, my family or any other Muslim I know. And believe me, I know a lot of Muslims.

Read more at the link.
I'm a Muslim, and I hate terrorism - CNN.com

I have had to think about this for a while, and I admit I have not read the entire thread. I think it should be stressed that the reason we are in the middle east is to help those governments w ho have asked us to be there to help THEM firght terrorist. There are people in those countries who want to work and who have opportunities to work, but this radical faction tries to destroy them even in those countries. So those governments have asked for mlitary assistance from the US. And we are helping them. Honestly, if we threw them under the bus and left the middle east altogether the place would cease to exist in short order because the radicals would destroy the place.

I wish the why of our involvement would be stressed more. We are there helping people who want a better life and a chance economically. We do not steal oil from the middle east as many mistakenly claim. We pay whatever the oil cartel demands we pay. And Americans go there to help them be able to sell it. I do not know one soldier, and I know several, who does not believe in our mission in the middle east.

I have had to think about this for a while, and I admit I have not read the entire thread. I think it should be stressed that the reason we are in the middle east is to help those governments w ho have asked us to be there to help THEM firght terrorist. There are people in those countries who want to work and who have opportunities to work, but this radical faction tries to destroy them even in those countries. So those governments have asked for mlitary assistance from the US. And we are helping them. Honestly, if we threw them under the bus and left the middle east altogether the place would cease to exist in short order because the radicals would destroy the place.
The only governments that ask for our help are the brutal dictatorships the we installed with puppet leaders willing to do our biding. And the average citizen want's them removed one way of the other.

If we did pull out of the Middle East the place would be just fine. The area existed for centuries before we started meddling in their affairs. And will continue long after we pack our bags and head for the exit. .. :cool:

The only governments that ask for our help are the brutal dictatorships the we installed with puppet leaders willing to do our biding. And the average citizen want's them removed one way of the other.

If we did pull out of the Middle East the place would be just fine. The area existed for centuries before we started meddling in their affairs. And will continue long after we pack our bags and head for the exit. .. :cool:

Well, I want the democrats out. Doesn't give me the right to kill them to get them out.

Well, I want the democrats out. Doesn't give me the right to kill them to get them out.
You just have to convert to islam: Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

What Islam Actually Is

Islam is the very nature of man. It is the religion and the path chosen by Almighty Allah for mankind so that they may gain happiness in this life and Paradise in the next life. Islam is not a religion in the common and distorted sense, for it does not confine its scope to one's private life.

It is a complete way of life and is present in every field of human existence. Islam provides guidance for all aspects of life—individual and social, material and moral, economic and political, legal and cultural, and national and international. The teachings of Islam are simple and intelligible.

http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-the-scholar/muslim-creed/muslim-belief/171575.html

"The teachings of Islam are simple and intelligible."

Choosing to believe this is fine. That one may believe such things unsupported by evidence and obviously in error is all too common to humans. The race seems susceptible to Santa Claus-type fallacies.
It proves nothing at all to others.

Oh, and I am not 'stalking' you.

Last edited:
What Islam Actually Is

Islam is the very nature of man. It is the religion and the path chosen by Almighty Allah for mankind so that they may gain happiness in this life and Paradise in the next life. Islam is not a religion in the common and distorted sense, for it does not confine its scope to one's private life.

It is a complete way of life and is present in every field of human existence. Islam provides guidance for all aspects of life—individual and social, material and moral, economic and political, legal and cultural, and national and international. The teachings of Islam are simple and intelligible.

What Islam Actually Is - Muslim Belief - counsels - OnIslam.net

Such flowery rhetoric ignores a number of uncomfortable realities that plague the moslem world. The Sunni and Shia despise each other. The reason for innocent civilians being sploded’ in food markets, at mosques and in street markets is fundamentally an issue of religious hatreds. Those hatreds are founded in a religious blood feud that dates back to early Islamist times and tales.

They blow up each others mosques because the visceral hatred they have for each other is the continuation of this 1,400 year old blood feud that is not going to be resolved anytime soon. These hatreds that are always smoldering just under the surface and frequently erupt into raging bonfires of death and destruction. We see this in Iraq where sunni and shia frequently target each others mosques. In particular, mosques are target rich environments where people gather. They are also symbols of oppression for the competing sect/tribe. Suicide bombings have become a favored tactic of the competing sects. Sniping from rooftops and the routine street murders are decidedly low yield in comparison to a car filled with two hundred pounds of explosives driven into a mosque courtyard or shopping area.

In the warped calculus of the Islamic holy warrior™, symbols of authority other than the “right kind” of islamists are legitimate targets. That’s why government leaders and representatives are often such targets of attacks.

Most of us are astounded that there are those who would hold such ideological grudges over the course of millennia or use verses from a 1,400 year old text as a way to rationalize the wanton mass murder of women and children. Mass murderer is a fundamentally irrational act. Reason has no authority in irrationality at all, regardless of the perceived reliability of the source from which the supposed rationale derives.

[/quote]

I'm only looking out for your welfare. As a convert who has safely ensconced himself in Infidel'istan, you are protected from the very ideology you wish to impose on others .

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Just look out for yourself. Some 'fart smellers' can't get 'it'.

Last edited:
Devastating come-back from our hallucinating poster (who apparently thinks anyone who posts anything that she/he does not like in the same thread is 'stalking')!

Kind of funny how this poster cannot figure out how to use the 'think' function.

Forum List

Back