I'm Muslim, and I hate terrorism

Personally I think, based entirely on history, and not at all on their theologies, that all ABRAHAMIC religions are a menace to mankind.

I say this as a follower of the teachings of a Jewish Rabbi named Jesus Christ, too.

Yes, I totally GET the ironic nature of my POV.

But if Christ were here today, I suspect he'd agree with me (until they killed him again, of course)

Last edited:
Personally I think, based entirely on history, and not at all on their theologies, that all ABRAHAMIC religions are a menace to mankind.

I say this as a follower of the teachings of a Jewish Rabbi named Jesus Christ, too.

But if Christ were here today, I suspect he'd agree with me (until they killed him again, of course)

He'd certainly be on some kind of 'watch list'.

American muslims are finally coming into their own in this country.

More and more people are beginning to accept muslims as loyal and patriot citizens.

And ditching the 'us' vers 'them' mentality. .. :cool:

^^^ Saudia Arabia is just 1 of 59 muslim majority countries and has it's own unique culture and traditions.

I personally know many religious Saudi's that love their country as it is and wouldn't live anywhere else. .. :cool:

This is a key point.

I think its easy for Americans and Europeans to think of the Muslim World as one huge country teeming with riots, murders and wailing women.

In reality, cities like Kuala Lumpur are safe, sophisticated and western - a million miles from the images of Islam we see on TV. I've been to maybe 20 Islamic countries - no two are alike anymore so than any two EU countries are alike.

I agree and good point so where is their unified front fighting terrorism?
Where is it and why are they afraid to fight it?

More and more people are beginning to accept muslims as loyal and patriot citizens.

Totally agree.
And we have many Christians that define themselves by their religion first and their loyalty for their country 2nd same as many Muslims.
Don't you see how that will destroy us in the long term?

And we have many Christians that define themselves by their religion first and their loyalty for their country 2nd same as many Muslims.
Every church I ever attend taught:

#1) God
#2) Family
#3) Country

I totally agree with that ranking whether you are Christian, Jew, or Muslim. .. :cool:

He'd certainly be on some kind of 'watch list'.

As am I, it seems.

Totally agree.

But it is only obvious that someone who believes in God and a certain path to glory and eternal life will listen to that holy idea over ideals only based on human values. It's absolutely logical and coherent. We could almost say that anyone who says differently is failing to be honest, either to the self or to those listening.

Last edited:

#1) God
#2) Family
#3) Country

I totally agree with that ranking whether you are Christian, Jew, or Muslim. .. :cool:

That is my point and what the Founders feared.
I am talking about how one defines themselves not the value of what they put on things.
I value my faith and family over my country.
The Constitution does not make a state religion so when we get to a point of "my religion requires me to do this" versus someone else that says "my religion requires me to do this" then who's religion takes precedence?
I define my self as an American first and my religion second as a CITIZEN.
Either we are ALL one or we all will be separate and that will divide us if we are not all citizens first.
That is what patriotism means to me. I respect your religious beliefs but when the shit hits the fan WE are all together as CITIZENS FIRST.

Totally agree.

But it is only obvious that someone who believes in God and a certain path to glory and eternal life will listen to that holy idea over ideals only based on human values. It's absolutely logical and coherent. We could almost say that anyone who says differently is failing to be honest, either to the self or to those listening.

Believing in God makes one a better citizen how?

[/QUOTE]But it is only obvious that someone who believes in God and a certain path to glory and eternal life will listen to that holy idea over ideals only based on human values. It's absolutely logical and coherent. We could almost say that anyone who says differently is failing to be honest, either to the self or to those listening.[/QUOTE]

Believing in God makes one a better citizen how?[/QUOTE]

Not of how, where.
A better citizen of heaven for those that think they'll go there. Did you not understand that such a faith would supersede country, law and possessions?

#1) God
#2) Family
#3) Country

I am talking about how one defines themselves not the value of what they put on things.
The Constitution does not make a state religion so when we get to a point of "my religion requires me to do this" versus someone else that says "my religion requires me to do this" then who's religion takes precedence?
Either we are ALL one or we all will be separate and that will divide us if we are not all citizens first.
That is what patriotism means to me. I respect your religious beliefs but when the shit hits the fan WE are all together as CITIZENS FIRST.
The only countries that push 'country first' on their citizens.

Were either Soviet style communist or fascist states like nazi Germany.

Democracies usually don't demand such allegiance to country. .. :cool:

#1) God
#2) Family
#3) Country

I think regardless of the name we call our God, any religion, all religions have the same basic premise. the messages are all basicly the same, though the stories may vary slightly. the messages are honor your god, respect your family and vlue your heritage/country. all religions pretty much sprung from one common belief and developed based on cultural and regional divisions.

#1) God
#2) Family
#3) Country

The only countries that push 'country first' on their citizens.

Were either Soviet style communist or fascist states like nazi Germany.

Democracies usually don't demand such allegiance to country. .. :cool:

We do not live in a majority mob rule religious controlled democracy.
Sorry, something about The Constitution.
We are a nation OF LAWS, not men and their various and changing like the wind religious beliefs.

"We do not live in a majority mob rule religious controlled democracy."

How true!

We live in a mob (as in 'mafia') ruled lucrocracy (my word); government based on lucre.

You have established that you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong when it is clearly demonstrated that you are. Furthermore you persist in lying about Islam. This means that you have no credibility when it comes to religion. Have a nice day.

You have established that you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong when it is clearly demonstrated that you are. Furthermore you persist in lying about Islam. This means that you have no credibility when it comes to religion. Have a nice day.

How am I wrong?
The Constitution, THE LAW in this nation mentions religion NO WHERE.
Muslim countries Islam IS the law and written into the law in most all of them.
If you do not know that you are ignorant.
We are nation of laws, not religion.
The Constitution respects the rights of the minority whereas in most all Muslim countries only the majority of the population that goes by one religion only can worship freely.
If you do not know those facts you are in serious denial.
Which is obvious from the start.
I have many Muslim friends and clients. As indicated here in many posts I have always stated:
They are good citizens, hard working and good family folks. They make good neighbors here. I have no problems with them.
But I know the facts about Muslim countries where RELIGION ONLY controls the entire country.
None is so blind as those that refuse to see.

A look into Islamic beliefs from the Quran and the Sunnah.

What does Islam really teach?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIxIk2Wta58]What does Islam really teach? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back