"i'm just not a Trump guy, i'm a policy guy"-PAUL RYAN did not hold 1 SINGLE EVENT for Trump in 2016, that's why he should be the GOP nominee in 2024!

Trump BEGGED Ryan to stay on as Speaker, by the way. "There's so much we can do together", Trump bellowed. "Ryan leaving cost us the House", Trump later mused. despite that, Ryan always stood up to Trump, and still does to this day

what a guy. What a guy!

Ryan has the benefit of previously running as Romney's VP...which opens up a WHOLE WORLD of donors

think about it!

To hell with Trump. to hell with the Freedom Caucus

Trump to Paul Ryan after Access Hollywood tape:

"I get you," Trump said. "You're just a Boy Scout. You're also kind of religious, aren't you?"...

"i'm a devout Catholic" - Ryan retorted

Those agendas Trump backed as he ran sure sounded like the ones Ryan would have supported. But something happened. Like Pelosi...a lying Catholic.

Ryan has the benefit of previously running as Romney's VP...which opens up a WHOLE WORLD of donors

think about it!

Romney's campaign was pathetic, and Ryan's attachment to that failure wouldn't be a positive point for him.
Governor Romney would have won if it weren't for black privilege

Mitt's problem wasn't Obama, it was Mitt. The way he allowed himself to be bullied into releasing his tax returns. The way he failed to speak about Abortion, the 2nd Amendment, Gay Marriage, all during the campaign.

He let Obama dictate the issues of the campaign instead of rallying the Republican to vanquish B Hussein.

To hell with Trump. to hell with the Freedom Caucus

Trump to Paul Ryan after Access Hollywood tape:

"I get you," Trump said. "You're just a Boy Scout. You're also kind of religious, aren't you?"...

"i'm a devout Catholic" - Ryan retorted

Those agendas Trump backed as he ran sure sounded like the ones Ryan would have supported. But something happened. Like Pelosi...a lying Catholic.

Trump won, because he made the effort. Romney and Ryan failed because they didn't.

did you know? Ryan knew the cell phone numbers of every single House Republican by heart, and could recite them on the spot

can you do that?

i am transfixed by Ryan every time he speaks

he reels you in with those dreamy blue eyes, then he dazzles you with his mastery of policy

Trump is in the popularity business, Ryan is in the results business, my friends

clear choices for voters!

You forgot that he retired from politics didn't you?
every soldier has to rest, before going out there on the battlefield!

Why do you think that Ryan would win?

Do you think he stands a better chance if Trump wins or if Biden wins this fall?

Ryan v Biden easier? or is Ryan v AOC a better match for Ryan?

If Trump wins this Fall, there won't be a country in four years. Trump will put Don Jr. or Ivanka up for election in 2024. The Republican Party will be non-existent.

If Biden wins, I don't see how Paul Ryan has a hope in hell of ever getting elected. He was the WORST Speaker of the House in my memory. Other than passing tax cuts, he did nothing either.

Trump never liked Ryan, he found him "dull and supercilious, a fucking boy scout", Trump bellowed

standing up to Trump, all day, every day. it's what Ryan does, and he's the only one, my friends

how did the party of fiscal sanity become the party of unlimited spending? how did the party of family values become the party of grab 'em by the you know what? how did the party of compassionate conservatism become the party of Muslim bans?

unlike Trump, Ryan knows every nook and cranny of every single piece of legislation, and knows exactly what can pass and what cannot

Forum List

Back