"i'm just not a Trump guy, i'm a policy guy"-PAUL RYAN did not hold 1 SINGLE EVENT for Trump in 2016, that's why he should be the GOP nominee in 2024!

Ryan has a better chance of getting the Workers Party nomination for president than the Republican nomination.
That fucking RINO can drive a truck, or lay bricks with Kasich and Mitt.

though Ryan is currently reveling in being a full-time dad, he is still worried about what is happening to the party and country he left behind

a renegade rank and file member of Congress is hardly the same as a disruptive president, my friends!

though Ryan is currently reveling in being a full-time dad, he is still worried about what is happening to the party and country he left behind
Ryan had his shot at fixing the US during the 1st 2-years of Trump when the GOP had the House, Senate, and Presidency. They couldn't agree on much, especially immigration reform and healthcare.

Ryan, like Reagan, a handsome Irishman with dreamy blue eyes, has that presidential look!

"So the Washington Post is running the Reagan Foundation, and RINO Paul Ryan is on the Board of Fox, which has been terrible. We will win anyway, even with the phony FOX News
suppression polls (which have been seriously wrong for 5 years)!" - President Trump

Trump literally ran Paul Ryan out of politics. Why? Paul Ryan knew Trump was poison. Trump is not a conservative or even a Republican. You know that. You know Barr is dirty. You know if Trump gets re-elected it's over.

Forum List

Back