'I'm going to tell Gretchen': Michigan lawmaker threatens to call governor, punish police for busting him after drunken crash

The flies cluster to the whiff of Black Man Behaving Badly. The point was a Rep all likkered up trying to get off by name dropping. It didn't work, the guy got busted. No corruption in sight.
Really? What was the disposition of his arrest? Was he charged or released with a slap on the wrist?
I don't know. If you do, share the facts.

The flies cluster to the whiff of Black Man Behaving Badly. The point was a Rep all likkered up trying to get off by name dropping. It didn't work, the guy got busted. No corruption in sight.
I agree that this incident does not test positive for the black brain disease

And yet most white baby hitlers that I have seen on Youtube who are busted for drink driving do not resist arrest but instead go quietly

Last edited:
In the interest of staying current, it looks like this hoodlum is back in the news.

They sure can pick em, can't they?

A true representative of his constituency, clearly. Heh heh.

Anyway...

61001bcc20302718035d37b8.jpg

The Honorable Jewell Jones (D-Inkster), participated on a panel during the youth and college public mass meeting, during day three of the NAACPs 108th Annual Convention at the Baltimore Convention Center, in Baltimore, MD. © Getty Images / Cheriss May

''Michigan lawmaker Jewell Jones has sparked outrage after admitting to spending campaign funds at a Detroit strip club, but the 26-year-old Democrat has defended the visit as a “constituent meeting.”

“We have (to) meet people where they’re at some times... #HOLLA,” Jones wrote in a text to a reporter before recommending the “great lamb chops” served at the gentlemen’s club where he dropped over $200.

Jones’ campaign finance statements were released this week, which cover January through most of July, and show he spent over $6,000 at various lounges and clubs in what were described as “meetings.”

His next hearing on the previous case is scheduled for August, and Jones has already been accused of violating court orders. He was fined $1,000 last week for failing to keep his alcohol monitor on due to non-payment''

Continued - Michigan Democrat state rep defends spending campaign cash at STRIP CLUB for ‘meeting’ where he had ‘great lamb chops’

People actually elect these pos and then wonder what happened.

People actually elect these pos and then wonder what happened.

I doubt the people who elected him care. He's clearly a product of those people. Of, by and for the people rings a bell here.

Something I mention often is that the most unrecognized threat to Individual liberty in America today is the gradual erosion of virtue in society.

And elected officials like this are not only a reflection of that fact, but also serve as the means.

In fairness, he's not the only one. He just happpens to be one of the more brazen about it. Then again, they're becoming more and more brazen as a collective these days. D or R, doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back