I'm going to find some rich person to help finance the first NEWS bar

Yeah, dragonlady swears that I said that I have killed pedos but, of course, runs away when asked to show us a quote that would prove his/her/its silly little fantasy.

wow.. i knew dragonl was odd and not too .. uh... bright or what have u but didn't know it was this bad..

I should have known, though.. The libs are all a bunch of LIARS living in la la land.. I guess we should pray for them... which sometimes I do but it's quite a chore

Congrats on your new name, Emoji LOL

wow.. i knew dragonl was odd and not too .. uh... bright or what have u but didn't know it was this bad..

I should have known, though.. The libs are all a bunch of LIARS living in la la land.. I guess we should pray for them... which sometimes I do but it's quite a chore

Congrats on your new name, Emoji LOL

I do pray for them every day, along with millions of Catholics, when I pray my Rosary and Divine Mercy. "Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of thy Mercy". "For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world".

Hint -- don't ever tell them that you pray for them, because that makes them hate us all the more. Ironic.

I do pray for them every day, along with millions of Catholics, when I pray my Rosary and Divine Mercy. "Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of thy Mercy". "For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world".

Hint -- don't ever tell them that you pray for them, because that makes them hate us all the more. Ironic.

I don't care if they hate me more

I already know all about their capacity for hate

when you hate innocent children sleeping in the womb... who got there through no fault of their own

Who could you not hate?

Forum List

Back