LOL Trump bashing threads get very few clicks here

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I guess that's not surprising.

I saw a thread about how Trump lies... So far, after 2 days, it has 3 responses

I'll bet if i went to a lib forum, my own threads would get ZERO responses because they'd be pulled immediately.

That's libs for ya... closed minded, hateful, stupid, can't stand the truth, etc..........

Last edited:

I'll bet if i went to a lib forum, my own threads would get ZERO responses because they'd be pulled immediately.

That's libs for ya... closed minded, hateful, stupid, can't stand the truth, etc..........
Why don't you just put everyone but those that agree with you on Ignore?

Instant Echo Chamber. :auiqs.jpg:

Substandard parasites:
hmm... bash President Trump?..... or fuck the door knob?

Meh, the door knob looks lonely.....

trumptard faggot.jpg

You'd think they'd learn, eventually, huh?

The futility of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Most Trump bashing threads and other threads of that type are kicked into the badlands where I don't post. I don't know why others avoid them.

(I also hate it when I post on what could be a good discussion, find out it has been moved to the badlands, but my post is still there. :( )

Most Trump bashing threads and other threads of that type are kicked into the badlands where I don't post. I don't know why others avoid them.

(I also hate it when I post on what could be a good discussion, find out it has been moved to the badlands, but my post is still there. :( )
you dont' know why others avoid Trump bashing posts?

?

That's the conclusion I've come to. There are so many message boards out there that are more friendly to them.

Then there's the futility of trying to convince themselves that someone will eventually agree with them.

Yeh, I think libs are prone to want (obsessively want) to get people to agree with them, which is why they engage in ridicule a lot

They think they can ridicule people into believing them... LOL

Well, it may work with some folks... I don't know. But I 've never seen any conservative here at this board who has agreed to what a lib says after constant ridiculing. You?

like you say... or was it you? Well, anyhow... doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result..

Yeh, I think libs are prone to want (obsessively want) to get people to agree with them, which is why they engage in ridicule a lot

They think they can ridicule people into believing them... LOL

Well, it may work with some folks... I don't know. But I 've never seen any conservative here at this board who has agreed to what a lib says after constant ridiculing. You?

like you say... or was it you? Well, anyhow... doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result..

Well, they were all raised by drug addicted mamas whose total parenting skills consisted of "Give it what it wants and it will shut up", so they think all they ever have to do is screech and they will get the goodies.

you dont' know why others avoid Trump bashing posts?

?
I avoid them because I think threads bashing people are more often than not pretty lame, mean spirited, stupid. I don't know why other people avoid them. However, if I look in on a thread, despite its thread title, and find an intelligent discussion going on, I might choose to join in.

But I don't post in the badlands if I see a thread is in the badlands.

Posts that Trump is a liar, Trump is a perv, Trump is an insurrectionist, etc. etc. etc. come from infantile, stupid, brainless mentality and I don't care to participate in those kinds of discussions.

Well, they were all raised by drug addicted mamas whose total parenting skills consisted of "Give it what it wants and it will shut up", so they think all they ever have to do is screech and they will get the goodies.

wow, that is ... I'm LOL at how true that is (likely is?)

Then again, it reminds me of a sad situation I know of. I think this one person I have interacted w/ in the last few years.. long story who he is but I think he was raised like that because he doesn't talk with you, but AT you and all he ever seemed to have to say was... in essence

Poor me! I didn't get this or that from this person or that! All those people did was deprive me of ... blah blah

well, it's a long story... But it was bizarre how obsessed the person was with bashing anyone who didn't do what he wanted, and I for one could not get along w/ him.

Raise your children properly, I say to anyone who will listen.. which means discipline. I know the results of not being disciplined because I wasn't -- Children want to be disciplined. They really do. But a lot of parents these days just don't get that.

They will get it when it is too late

I avoid them because I think threads bashing people are more often than not pretty lame, mean spirited, stupid. I don't know why other people avoid them. However, if I look in on a thread, despite its thread title, and find an intelligent discussion going on, I might choose to join in.

But I don't post in the badlands if I see a thread is in the badlands.

Posts that Trump is a liar, Trump is a perv, Trump is an insurrectionist, etc. etc. etc. come from infantile, stupid, brainless mentality and I don't care to participate in those kinds of discussions.
Yeh, ditto me

I sometimes wonder about myself if I actually open a thread like that...

Forum List

Back