I'm going to find some rich person to help finance the first NEWS bar

A mechanical thing as opposed to an organic life form. Something like AI but not as smart.

LOL... THat last thing sounds like the posters we've put on Ignore... Something like AI but not as smart..

As far as THINKING they are smart... OFF the charts!

but then most dumb folks do think they are smart. Hopefully most of them don't vote...

Only Please Quit and Roadrunner and Rambunctious will be allowed to come to my News Bar

LOL

Oh, wait, there would be bills that have to be paid... so maybe I'd have to invite some others

like Sparky and... well, I know there are others. I just have to think of them. But the names of those I have put on Ignore will be put on a notice on thedoor of this establishment as being banned therefrom... Buffoonglow and others

:)
I’ll swing by if you have some hot women! 😁

I should get Trump to support this idea... maybe?

There seems to be a conspiracy to keep ALL TVs in public places like restaurants, etc.. on LAMESTREAM media

So as to brainwash everyday people while they eat

disgusting. If you never hear the "other side" of things.. just what the lying cnn folks tell you... you will become very messed up

You can even be convinced to vote for someone who should have been in an old folks' home 10 years ago!

Someone who doesn't know his sister from his wife... and showered w/ his child/daughter

I should get Trump to support this idea... maybe?

There seems to be a conspiracy to keep ALL TVs in public places like restaurants, etc.. on LAMESTREAM media

So as to brainwash everyday people while they eat

disgusting. If you never hear the "other side" of things.. just what the lying cnn folks tell you... you will become very messed up

You can even be convinced to vote for someone who should have been in an old folks' home 10 years ago!

Someone who doesn't know his sister from his wife... and showered w/ his child/daughter

They won't ever hear the truth. Their slimy leftist parents beat the ability to hear truth out of them from birth.

too bad no one beats them up NOW

lol

(sorry, Jesus... couldn't seem to help it... ) :(

Isn't it funny how so many of us made it through life getting the occasion well-deserved licking without turning into people who shoot up whole classes of school children?

One poster here hallucinates a mountain of pedos that I have personally slaughtered with my own two hands! Want to guess who the next school shooter is more likely to be?

Isn't it funny how so many of us made it through life getting the occasion well-deserved licking without turning into people who shoot up whole classes of school children?

One poster here hallucinates a mountain of pedos that I have personally slaughtered with my own two hands! Want to guess who the next school shooter is more likely to be?

LOl

maybe you could elaborate on that last sentence?

a mountain of pedos? LOL

LOl

maybe you could elaborate on that last sentence?

a mountain of pedos? LOL

Yeah, dragonlady swears that I said that I have killed pedos but, of course, runs away when asked to show us a quote that would prove his/her/its silly little fantasy.

Forum List

Back